Page 146 of 185 FirstFirst ... 4696136141142143144145146147148149150151156 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Has anybody else gotten a used tracking # from rps(fedex ground) mine says something has been delivered to someone back in august ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar1078 View Post
    Has anybody else gotten a used tracking # from rps(fedex ground) mine says something has been delivered to someone back in august ?
    Dar1078, many on this site have received recycled numbers from Fed-Ex. It'll be cleared up soon...Congratulations!
    I didn't understand the rps shipping thing. Fedex doesn't even recognize the tracking number.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Dar1078, many on this site have received recycled numbers from Fed-Ex. It'll be cleared up soon...Congratulations!
    I too got the email that my TP shipped today, but with a recycle tracking number that has been delivered to someone ,sometime in August.............

Any body else ran into similar problems?

This is really crazy from HP..
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cool123pb View Post
    I too got the email that my TP shipped today, but with a recycle tracking number that has been delivered to someone ,sometime in August.............

Do some of guys read any of the previous post about the tracking #? This has been answered about fifty times already!!!

Sent from my EPIC
    So I was looking at the FedEx tracking and it was shipped overnight so it should be here Tuesday. I thought they were only shipping these with the free shipping? Anyone else get their original expedited shipping?
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    Quote Originally Posted by fguills75 View Post
    Do some of guys read any of the previous post about the tracking #? This has been answered about fifty times already!!!

Sent from my EPIC
    Hey thanx for the support jeeeezz!!!!

Sent from my EPIC
    True - it has. But there's nearly 3,000 posts to this thread.....
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    True - it has. But there's nearly 3,000 posts to this thread.....
    Ok....I got a tracking # for a delivery that was made for last year! Help!!!

Sent from my EPIC
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I got another one.... I keep getting a charge on my bank statement every week!! What does that mean?

Sent from my EPIC
    no 2 week email.... No by Oct 31

hard to just watch and wait...
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Yes I Did likes this.
    I got another one.... I keep getting a charge on my bank statement every week!! What does that mean?

Sent from my EPIC
    it means absolutely nothing at all.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    no 2 week email.... No by Oct 31

hard to just watch and wait...
    I agree that it is Really hard........maybe this week something will break for us, I hope!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    We have touchdown of the Touchpad at my house... !

Yippeee!!! I am unboxing it right now humming the song "I feel pretty" under my breath... Getting new tech is a Geek Female's idea of prom. I am giddy.

Gotta go... I have a hot date with some updates and patches. Bowchicka bow wow!!!

Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I think I love you.
    I saw her first!
    raraku and meriwether like this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    I really expected to get the shipping email yesterday. Alas, no such luck. Maybe Monday.
    Got my 2 week email friday, got shipping email yesterday afternoon for my 32gb. Tracking number not in system yet. Last week my 16 did not actually ship out until monday despite getting email saturday (at least according to RPS aka FedEx). Keep the hope alive for those of you still waiting for the email....

order # 3055xxx, PO 4407xxx

And by the way, the 16 I got I activated and had to call HP webOs support for a question and he said I had 317 days of warranty left. They start warranty on date of order, despite the Damn thing was not even made yet and did not arrive for 48 days.
    Last edited by skinnypig; 10/09/2011 at 11:17 AM. Reason: more details & poor math skills
    " They start warranty on date of order, despite the Damn thing was not even made yet and did not arrive for 58 days. "

This is another example of idiots in charge. How does the warranty start before an item is built?????? I hate HP and should cancel my order on principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by cool123pb View Post

Cool - I'm home for 8 wks recooperating from surgery so I have the time to read everything written on this site. I know how odd it sounds but give it a bit and I'm sure you'll find the info changes. Never knew Fed-Ex recycled numbers until I read it here-but it's true-they do! Congrats on getting the touchpad-Hope I'm as fortunate!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Cool - I'm home for 8 wks recooperating from surgery so I have the time to read everything written on this site. I know how odd it sounds but give it a bit and I'm sure you'll find the info changes. Never knew Fed-Ex recycled numbers until I read it here-but it's true-they do! Congrats on getting the touchpad-Hope I'm as fortunate!
    That's probably why this whole thing is taking so long, HP only has a dozen FedEx number to use.

OK, just kidding. But seriously, these are trickling out of the warehouse every day it seems. We know they are coming on a boat. They aren't sending a new boat every day with a few hundred TPs on them. They are all already in a warehouse somewhere and they just can't ship them all out. It's all so insane.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    So I was looking at the FedEx tracking and it was shipped overnight so it should be here Tuesday. I thought they were only shipping these with the free shipping? Anyone else get their original expedited shipping?
    Yes. You can call HP and they will refund the charge.