Page 143 of 185 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133138139140141142143144145146147148 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,860 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    Hmm, same here. I've not seen the "date will follow" thing since that actually started putting dates in there on a daily basis. Today it's: Changed on: Oct. 7 and Delivery date: date will follow.
    Mine usually goes to 'date will follow' right around 9 or 10PM. Then in the morning when I wake up I have a date. Today, no date.
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    I think I love you.
    Ahhh that is sweet...
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    I ordered from HP on Aug 25th and received an order # in a confirmation email.

Later in the day, I received an email from HP stating, "Due to overwhelming demand, they cannot fulfill my order and it has been cancelled. There will be no future inventory to fulfill backorders or future orders."

Today, I checked my order status on HP's website and it says, "Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information."

Are people who received emails that their orders were cancelled now getting shipment confirmations? I only ordered 1 - 16gb.

Am I S.O.L.?
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanyHDTV View Post
    Am I S.O.L.?
    yes. your order was canceled, as it was placed after the cutoff time (4am CST 8/22). all of us in this thread getting touchpads or still expecting them still have valid orders.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

Later in the day, I received an email from HP stating, "Due to overwhelming demand, they cannot fulfill my order and it has been cancelled. There will be no future inventory to fulfill backorders or future orders."

Today, I checked my order status on HP's website and it says, "Order number is not found in the Vista. Please contact an Account Rep or Manager for more information."

Are people who received emails that their orders were cancelled now getting shipment confirmations? I only ordered 1 - 16gb.

Am I S.O.L.?
    I ordered on 8/23, shows order date of 8/24. I received the e-mail from HP on 8/24 that my order will be cancelled. My order is still in the system, there is still a hold on my credit card that renews weekly, and I received my 2 week e-mail from HP today. I also ordered a Touchstone at the same time which I already received. Today my ship date changed to "date will follow".

I think I just got lucky.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Checked Fedex tracking and it said it was on the truck for delivery. I finally decided to look outside and there was my Touchpad sitting inside the screen door. So those updates appear to be slow. Nice packaging. The Touchpad is heavier than I expected. Battery is almost dead. Make sure you check the battery level and start charging it right away. It seems to start up really slowly. Looks like I am definitely going to have to overclock this thing.

4401xxx 30553xxx
    placed my order on 21 aug and got it just this morning

i didn't get any indication that my order was going through until a couple days ago... just the standard "admin" status and the ol' can kicking for delivery dates on the SMB site. yesterday morning, i got the e-mail about CC processing, then late last night my tracking #... it all happened pretty quickly; i had no clue where i was in the queue until then.

if your order hasn't been canx, just hang tough... the e-mail i got said they were trying to clear out all orders by halloween, so might be a few weeks yet
    Nothing new for me today, but I have the same Data will follow status... it feels like I'm back in August...
    *SQUEEEEEE* Just came in here to feel sorry for myself, and heard my email notification... my 32gb HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!! Its funny this is the same feeling i had when i was able to push my way through to order the touchpad. What a long, strange trip its been.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    *SQUEEEEEE* Just came in here to feel sorry for myself, and heard my email notification... my 32gb HAS BEEN SHIPPED!!!! Its funny this is the same feeling i had when i was able to push my way through to order the touchpad. What a long, strange trip its been.
    Great news! Your order number is VERY close to one of mine.
    Last edited by jennkaotic; 10/07/2011 at 01:31 PM.
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    Yes I Did likes this.

Am I S.O.L.?
    Albany, make you put the correct order number in the correct spot. When I thought my order was cancelled it was because I placed the 4416xxx in HP Order No rather than the Web Order No. When I did that - the order showed up (also make sure you use the month of August calendar date rather than October which shows up automatically).

Also, I placed my order on the 21st but HP captured it on the 23rd. I have received all emails (with exception of your 32gb will be shipped in 2 wks ). There are people here with capture dates on the 25th and they are receiving their orders.

I'm hopeful for you...Good Luck!
    My 16 showed up today. Good thing I was going to take out the garbage because it was just sitting on my door step. No signature, no knock, no ringing of door bell.....
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    Albany, make you put the correct order number in the correct spot. When I thought my order was cancelled it was because I placed the 4416xxx in HP Order No rather than the Web Order No. When I did that - the order showed up (also make sure you use the month of August calendar date rather than October which shows up automatically).

Also, I placed my order on the 21st but HP captured it on the 23rd. I have received all emails (with exception of your 32gb will be shipped in 2 wks ). There are people here with capture dates on the 25th and they are receiving their orders.

I'm hopeful for you...Good Luck!
    Yes, but you placed your order on the 21st, before the cut-off. He placed his on the 25th, well after the cut-off.
    I got an email today!!

"Your order #305xxx will be shipped within 2 weeks, any accessories will be shipped separately"

4429***
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
    @jennkaotic My order was placed @ around 2am CST on the 21st. My order numbers are a little lower than yours, probably due to the capture system that they use. Best of luck.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    And my 'blue screen' is stuck on 'date will follow' for much longer than normal. Been like that for 14 hours now. Usually only stays there for 5 or 6 hours. So maybe that's another hopeful sign.

Or maybe it's just HP being HP.
    Maybe the guy in the cubicle who changes the date of delivery every day to today's date got canned by HP.
    tojorisin likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Yes, but you placed your order on the 21st, before the cut-off. He placed his on the 25th, well after the cut-off.
    I thought that initially too but Albany states he/she recieved the confirmation email. I "assumed" he/she was using the "captured" date otherwise a cancellation email would have been received.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    I thought that initially too but Albany states he/she recieved the confirmation email. I "assumed" he/she was using the "captured" date otherwise a cancellation email would have been received.
    I thought he/she said that they did get the cancellation email. Either way, I'd heard a few folks that said they got the cancel notice were still seeing their order and credit card holds were being taken, so there is always hope.

HP is so screwed up, anything is possible at this point.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    Maybe the guy in the cubicle who changes the date of delivery every day to today's date got canned by HP.
    Could be the finally fixed it to not update every day. The site was down for a little this morning around 5AM (CST). At least the orange site still shows the useless date change in the print preview. Let's see if they ever fix that one.
    Just got an email with an incorrect tracking number..... wanted it for a plane ride (tomorrow). but now I'll just take it.......

4401xxx
    03055xxxx