Page 14 of 185 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415161718192464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rsplatpc View Post
    Well at least it's 4am CT, my 4:03am eastern time order confirmation would be very annoying if it got cut off by 3 minutes.
    hummmm if I do the tracking it says

"******** credit Order Date 8/21/2011 $414.75"

but if I click on the order for order details it says " Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 04:03:32 AM"

man they are trying to get to me lol
    I'm not able to check the order status for my order, but I placed it Sunday Morning... Hope it comes.

Does anyone have a link to check the order status using the order number? I keep getting the site where I enter my e-mail and password... Thanks.

###### credit 8/21/2011

I guess I'll get one eventually
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Just got off the phone with them, said my order has gone through and they are waiting on the warehouse to ship them out, said it might by up to a maximum of two weeks before all orders ship, but the order shows as processed to ship and the order date is on the 21st even though the more detailed view when I click VIEW next to order says 4:03AM on the 22nd
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    I'm not able to check the order status for my order, but I placed it Sunday Morning... Hope it comes.

Does anyone have a link to check the order status using the order number? I keep getting the site where I enter my e-mail and password... Thanks.

###### credit 8/21/2011

I guess I'll get one eventually
    HP TouchPad - Tablets
    Seems to work. Order status link at the very top.
    Global Posts
    499 Global Posts
    So HP declined my order with no reason given and the instructions to "please call", which we all know is a joke unless you have a few hours of your life to spare.

I'm glad they're getting out of the consumer business because they just lost a customer for life with me.
    Just got off the phone with HP. Rep stated they are getting a shipment from oversees and will probably begin to ship to customers in a week. I ordered my 32gb on Sunday night while watching Entourage. I just received my confirmation email yesterday. Rumors have a local chain store around me will be bogarting a few till sunday. But rumors are rumors.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    New Web Page at HP

4am
    The email that I got yesterday showed shipping charges. I'll have to ask them about that when I get a shipping confirmation email and get it refunded.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Just called and checked on my order from Sunday night number 442xxxx according to HP warehouse is out and all orders will ship from factory in about 4 weeks. It will be filled though. Better than a rejection but way to long.
    I ordered Friday 8/20 at around 9:20PM Pacific. I have been one of may "cannot process your order at this time" crowd. Finally this morning my credit card has a pending charge from HP SMB. Still no email confirmation yet.
    Well ****. My order (for one 16GB touchpad) was cancelled with HP SMB. I ordered on Tuesday so its not surprising... It said it "approved and sent to operations management" this morning, but alas... .just to let everyone know, they ARE cancelling late orders, just as they said.
    Last edited by richard_rsp; 08/24/2011 at 12:23 PM.
    I just called about my 2 orders from Sat night. I was told he couldn't check order status because it's inconclusive. He said that I should be fine since I ordered on Sat night. He said they did have stock and should have it sorted out by Friday. I feel better but I guess I won't hold my breath to have it this week.
    I ordered one 32 Gb Touchpad from the HP Small & Medium Buisness site at exactly 5:02PM EST on Saturday (20 minutes before HP's PRPRPR $Twitter$ $account$ $sent$ $out$ $the$ $tweet$ $advising$ $people$ $not$ $to$ $order$ $from$ $there$). $Recieved$ $an$ $order$ $conformation$ $e$-$mail$ $at$ $10$:$30PM$ $that$ $night$. $On$ $the$ $22nd$, $my$ $order$ $status$ $was$ $changed$ $to$ $backorder$ $status$.

Haven't heard anything else since then. I might call them today since in my haste to order I chose the slowest shipping method, and apparently shipping was supposed to be free anyway, so I have to sort all that out.

If I had just placed my order an hour later though... when I checked the status of the Touchpad 200 orders ahead of mine, those said they were shipped.
    looks like things are back on track...
    I ordered Sunday afternoon, before the stated official deadline. But got no confirmation emails, website order status was taken down, etc... nothing...

Til today, website order status is back up and status is now back to "processing"... so it does seem like they will honor what they said (orders in by Monday)...
    I guess I'll see one in a few weeks
    I ordered mine at 1:34AM PDT on 8/21. HP shows the order date/time as 7:56AM on 8/22 (more than 24 hours later). However, I'm not too worried. My card was charged and the order is in the system waiting for allocation. If your actual order was placed before 4am CDT on the 22nd you're probably fine too.
    HP SMB sales guy told me over the phone this morning that: "there is no new inventory beyond the current retail chain, HP has sold all of its own inventory and was hoping that the stores would return unsold stock but most of the stores turned around and sold them with the exception of Amazon who is hanging on to their supply".

Take it for what its worth, the internal chatter at HP SMB. I, myself, believe that this is the truth and HP is just waiting around to see if any stores return stock.
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SPESSMEHREN View Post
    I ordered one 32 Gb Touchpad from the HP Small & Medium Buisness site at exactly 5:02PM EST on Saturday (20 minutes before HP's PRPRPR $Twitter$ $account$ $sent$ $out$ $the$ $tweet$ $advising$ $people$ $not$ $to$ $order$ $from$ $there$). $Recieved$ $an$ $order$ $conformation$ $e$-$mail$ $at$ $10$:$30PM$ $that$ $night$. $On$ $the$ $22nd$, $my$ $order$ $status$ $was$ $changed$ $to$ $backorder$ $status$.

Haven't heard anything else since then. I might call them today since in my haste to order I chose the slowest shipping method, and apparently shipping was supposed to be free anyway, so I have to sort all that out.

If I had just placed my order an hour later though... when I checked the status of the Touchpad 200 orders ahead of mine, those said they were shipped.
    I finally finished my order around 5pm CST on Saturday and got a confirmation at 0:42am on Sunday. Shipping notification went out Monday afternoon and it's out on the truck for delivery today. I guess I got lucky
    Still just sitting in "Admin/processing" bah, im tired of this wait... anyone else in Admin Hell?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    Still just sitting in "Admin/processing" bah, im tired of this wait... anyone else in Admin Hell?
    +1
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    4429***

order confirmed and will ship in 3 weeks

I just got off the phone and got confirmation that my order is good! 3 weeks to ship she said... I placed the order at about 1am 08/22
    Last edited by neit_jnf; 08/24/2011 at 02:04 PM.
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!