Page 138 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3888128133134135136137138139140141142143148 ... LastLast
Results 2,741 to 2,760 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Man, this was difficult for me.. I had to understand how HP shipping works otherwise my head will go nuts.. I still not 100% understand how the incoming orders are stacked.. but this is how they ship.. the key is Purchase order number, HP order number and requested date.. remember you can have order number earlier than me but if my requested date is earlier than you (based on entry time), I get it before you.. I have sampled more than thousand orders..
    I think the incoming orders are stacked for HP order number based on when your PO clears credit..Requested date I have no clue how it is arrived at..I think they are currently in PO 440* series and hp order number 3055* and requested date of 8/23 as of 06-Oct-2011 03:25 GMT..if there are orders with po 443* and 3059* with req date of 8/23 they will ship before an order 440* and 3053* with a 8/24 date..It is confusing but it is clearly logical..
    I think the 8/24(requested date..not order date) guys like me should expect shipping on Friday or Tuesday at the worst..
    Cheers..
    Last edited by sv234; 10/05/2011 at 11:40 PM.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    For an 8/21 order. Shipped Wednesday, notice didn't come until late Thursday night. They should be here on Friday per Fed Ex. Free shipping. Coming from an Illinois warehouse. Ordered 2 - one for me and one for my wife. Both shipped the same day.

Each one gets a separate tracking order. So there is no effort to combine the two into one box to save themselves money on the shipping. I guess they are turning these around and sending them out as soon as they can slap a shipping label on them. It doesn't look like signature is required either, FYI. So you may want to be home for the Fed Ex truck just to be on the safe side.

I checked to be curious and yes, the HP website that doesn't have the correct ship date does get updated when a shipment is sent out and it now reflects that the thing is on the way. I am extremely happy to have a tracking number and never have to check the HP SMB website again for order status information. Day after tomorrow....FINALLY.

It looks really cool. I just hope it was worth all this hassle.
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    Man, this was difficult for me.. I had to understand how HP shipping works otherwise my head will go nuts.. I still not 100% understand how the incoming orders are stacked.. but this is how they ship.. the key is Purchase order number, HP order number and requested date.. remember you can have order number earlier than me but if my requested date is earlier than you (based on entry time), I get it before you.. I have sampled more than thousand orders..
    I think the incoming orders are stacked for HP order number based on when your PO clears credit..Requested date I have no clue how it is arrived at..I think they are currently in PO 440* series and hp order number 3055* and requested date of 8/23 as of 06-Oct-2011 03:25 GMT..if there are orders with po 443* and 3059* with req date of 8/23 they will ship before an order 440* and 3053* with a 8/24 date..It is confusing but it is clearly logical..
    I think the 8/24(requested date..not order date) guys like me should expect shipping on Friday or Tuesday at the worst..
    Cheers..
    what? huh?
    my PO number is in the 438s
    order number 3060
    ordered 8/20 (8/21 requested date)

I'm still in admin status with date will follow for planned delivery date (last changed 10/6)
    last email I got was the 6 to 8 week email on 9/7
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    what? huh?
    my PO number is in the 438s
    order number 3060
    ordered 8/20 (8/21 requested date)

I'm still in admin status with date will follow for planned delivery date (last changed 10/6)
    last email I got was the 6 to 8 week email on 9/7
    If what you are saying is true that your PO is 438 and order is 306 and req date is 08/21.. your order should have shipped on 10/03 after 2011-10-03 19:16 before 10/05 first shipping..and if it was a 16GB..

Above expln is for 16GB.. I have seen one or two exceptions and but the general rule seem to follow this..my sample is good size and well distributed within ranges statistically.. I did this experiment over days since it was so mind bending the way people were posting shipping info..but the exceptions were below 1% of the data set in each shipping date.
    Last two nights my model had predicted set of orders which all got in todays shipping..no exceptions..
    Last edited by sv234; 10/06/2011 at 12:56 AM.
    ^ mine was indeed a 16GB and I have no indication that it shipped
    I am so happy I got two 16GB HP's today delivered via UPS. I got the email that said it would ship with free FedEx ground shipping and yet they charged me for UPS 2nd day (what I originally chose when I ordered them as FedEx ground was not an option for me). Should I call them to see if they will credit me the shipping? Anyone else get charged for shipping?

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting! Be patient, it will come!
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    If what you are saying is true that your PO is 438 and order is 306 and req date is 08/21.. your order should have shipped on 10/03 after 2011-10-03 19:16 before 10/05 first shipping..and if it was a 16GB..

Above expln is for 16GB.. I have seen one or two exceptions and but the general rule seem to follow this..my sample is good size and well distributed within ranges statistically.. I did this experiment over days since it was so mind bending the way people were posting shipping info..but the exceptions were below 1% of the data set in each shipping date.
    Last two nights my model had predicted set of orders which all got in todays shipping..no exceptions..
    Order 3059XXX, ordered on 8/20, req date 8/21, PO 4390XXX for a 16gb & haven't heard a word either
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    My order is for 32GB, but I have different order requested dates on the two websites. Blue is 8-23, orange is 8-22. I assume since you need a zip code to see the orange stuff that you're talking about the blue one. Either way, still no TP, no shipping info and no patience left.
    My 32gb has gone from backordered to allocated.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Finally got my 2 16gb's yesterday!! No email or anything they just showed up.
    tojorisin and torrguy like this.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    I am so happy I got two 16GB HP's today delivered via UPS. I got the email that said it would ship with free FedEx ground shipping and yet they charged me for UPS 2nd day (what I originally chose when I ordered them as FedEx ground was not an option for me). Should I call them to see if they will credit me the shipping? Anyone else get charged for shipping?

Good luck to everyone else who is waiting! Be patient, it will come!
    I was charged for shipping, and I called to have them refund the shipping charge. I have 3 emails stating that they would be shipping for free.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    That's usually a good sign!

Edit: Hey, mine too!!
    razorback and Yes I Did like this.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Copa715 View Post
    One 16 GB Touchpad
    Ordered the afternoon of the 20th
    Confirmed the morning of the 21st
    4389xxx
    30544xxx
    Had to wait until 8PM, but it finally came! Spent last night setting it up and installing patches.

Don't even have a pending charge on my credit card yet so not sure if I was charged for shipping or not.

Good luck to everyone still waiting. We all know how frusturating it can be.
    fwinst likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    That's usually a good sign!

Edit: Hey, mine too!!
    What your digits? LOL
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    fwinst likes this.
    Has anybody else with a combination order of 16GB/32GB units had their orders ship or even change from backordered to allocated?
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by advocate2 View Post
    Confirming what my wife always tells me, I still have BO.
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    Has anybody else with a combination order of 16GB/32GB units had their orders ship or even change from backordered to allocated?
    030545XXX
    4391XXX

I ordered one of each (at the same time in the same order).

16gb shipped 9/30 to deliver 10/7
    32gb shipped 10/5 to deliver 10/11
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    My order is for 32GB, but I have different order requested dates on the two websites. still no TP, no shipping info and no patience left.
    The Android Super Pad is looking better and better, even though I know that probably the same quality isn't there, but the chances of the android OS being supported in the future look pretty good, Web OS, not so much
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Just received shipping notice. 1-16g and 1-32g will be delivered tomorrow. Ordered 8/20 afternoon. order number 4384XXX, HP order 30529XXX.
    Still on B&O Railroad on HP's Monotony game board... received 6-8 week and "by 10/31" emails...only 1 32GB on order (looking back, maybe I should've saved myself the $50 and went 16GB)...

PO 4392xxx, HP number 3056xxxx