Page 137 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138139140141142147 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    2 16 GB's shipped. one for my dad and one for wifey. I really do not get much but I already have a ipad 2

PO# 4400###
    order# 03055####
    Order Date: 08/22/2011 (as per HP)
    my order date: 08/21/2011 (as per my memory)
    Ship Date: 10/05/2011

8/21 - Ordered on 8/21 Early AM PST (actually don't remember accurately but definitely before 8/21 am )
    8/22 - order Confirmation email
    8/22 - Your HP TouchPad purchase has been received email
    09/7 - Your HP TouchPad will be delivered in 6-8 weeks email
    10/4 - expect all orders to ship by October 31st email
    10/5 - shipment notification with tracking (Carrier: RPS Service)

Order status is still in admin but the order allocated qty changed to 2. I have a pending authorization which includes shipping so will probably call HP after a few days.

Waited patiently, read this forum everyday (which has been probably helpful that HP customer service), never called HP.
    No complaints as HP could have cancelled our orders but still decided to honor my order. walmart on other hand cancelled my order. I think HP could have handled this better but then this is really a greater deal than BF deals.

Hope every get theirs soon.
    Where is mine have a lost the game?
    I didn't get the e-mail about the by OCt 31st only the 6 to 8 weeks one a while back.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    I didn't get the e-mail about the by OCt 31st only the 6 to 8 weeks one a while back.
    Me either!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    no email here either but it took me 3-4 days to et the 6-8 week email also
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    So, I'm glad to see they're shipping 16gb models from 8/21 because that's when I ordered, but I haven't gotten any shipping e-mails. However, I received another order confirmation e-mail last night at around 10. Hopefully it will be shipped today or tomorrow.
    Ahh ok thanks for the replies about the Oct 31st email. Yeah it appears they are only shipping 16Gb ones... I guess.. I ordered a 32Gb... just ONE!! I just want the one I ordered AHHH!!!
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    To those of you that didn't get the Oct. 31 email, you're welcome to have mine

Seriously, it's now been over 6 weeks. You'd think they could get their systems in order by now. But they continue to embarrass themselves every chance they get.
    Should I be concerned that they are selling Touchpads on the regular site again but I still haven't received any info about my 32gb one yet? I mean, aside from the 6-8 weeks email a month ago. Clearly they have them again, so why are they offering them for sale when a lot of people are still waiting?
    I pledge that I will give HP exactly the same consideration in deciding my next purchase of an HP product as they have given to me during this HP driven "Fire Sale"
    Ordered 32 GB TP at 0030, 22 August - received confirmation next a.m. 4397xxx, 3055xxxx - received 6-8 week letter on 9/7/11. Received 2nd Delay letter 10/4/11. Received ship confirmation 10/7/11/
    fwinst likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    Where is mine have a lost the game?
    Every single 16gb Touchpad that I have seen shipped in the last few days was ordered after mine (305400XXX) and has a higher order #. If I didn't get my 32gb a few weeks ago, I would have lost it by now. They seem to be randomly sending out different emails and shipping whatever orders they feel like.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I just got a tracking number. PO Number: 4401xxx, Order Number: 030553xxx. My order was very early in the morning on Sunday, the 21st. 16gb.
    Last edited by metal321; 10/05/2011 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Added info
    loseover4 likes this.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    ...Seriously, it's now been over 6 weeks. You'd think they could get their systems in order by now. But they continue to embarrass themselves every chance they get.
    Well...when you're good at something...
    Is anyone else a little afraid of the (lack of) quality of these last run models? I ordered 8pm pacific time 8/20; 32gb... got latest email yesterday. I figure i'll get it but will it be any good???
    So, after the second round of the "Pending HPSMB" transaction disappearing and re-appearing on my CC prfile, I called in to find out what was going on (especially since last week thre were TWO (2) Pending charges on my CC - one for $161, and one for $167.

Just got the usual "All TP orders will be completed by October 31"...

Whatever.

Looks like Dell is getting our Company's Server business from here on out...

russ
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jetmom4 View Post
    Is anyone else a little afraid of the (lack of) quality of these last run models? I ordered 8pm pacific time 8/20; 32gb... got latest email yesterday. I figure i'll get it but will it be any good???
    There is a lot of competition for the manufacturing contracts in China, and around Asia. They can't afford to make shoddy products. I wouldn't worry about the quality of the TP you get as far as that goes. There are still plenty of other issues that have nothing to do with this being the last run. I don't think we'll see any major new ones.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    got my 16gb's confirmed, waiting on my 32gb still

confirmed for my 16gb, still waiting on the 32 also

4400***
    030552***
    Hey guys this might be off topic but did you guys get the news that steve jobs has passed away. Anyways just thought I'd let you everybody here know wether you liked his products or not he did revolutionize the tech world. BTW still waiting for both my TP 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar1078 View Post
    Hey guys this might be off topic but did you guys get the news that steve jobs has passed away. Anyways just thought I'd let you everybody here know wether you liked his products or not he did revolutionize the tech world. BTW still waiting for both my TP 32gb
    In the world of empty talk Ellisons of the world, Steve was a quiet but bigger influence to the market.. In a way, he is the reason why we are getting a touchpad today.. Thanks Steve..We love your innovation, we love your passion even though didnt want to spend on your products..
    fwinst likes this.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sv234 View Post
    In the world of empty talk Ellisons of the world, Steve was a quiet but bigger influence to the market.. In a way, he is the reason why we are getting a touchpad today.. Thanks Steve..We love your innovation, we love your passion even though didnt want to spend on your products..
    We also love the way you fulfilled orders.