Page 135 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3585125130131132133134135136137138139140145 ... LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,700 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
  1. #2681  
    Definitely seems to be the 16gb orders being fulfilled. Sure wish I would get the blanket email. At least that way I would feel better :-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
  2. #2682  
    I have following the discussion regularly for the past month and continue to be eager to get my TP (4416xxx). I have lots of experience dealing with the public from managing call centers and web/email communications so I know it can often become overwhelming with short term spikes in traffic,even if they are expected. So I have been giving HP the benefit of the doubt about all the issues they (which of course means 'we') have been having.

    But recently, seeing employee orders placed a month after ours, arriving within days of their order, while most of us still sit and wait, is beyond frustrating. Itís hard to understand how a 3 day spike in traffic lingers for 6 weeks with continued inconsistencies throughout their communications and processes. And Iím one who doesnít even need any communications from them Ė tell me 6-8 weeks and Iím fine. But to ship fresh orders under our nose Ė not so fine.

    They don't owe me anything of course, and I can also cancel my order, but I'm still eager to get the TP. I did manage to order a touchstone and case 2 weeks ago, which of course arrived within 3 days of the order. And like another experienced, they sent me a survey about how satisfied I was with those accessories. Other than them collecting dust, they have sat on the shelf without incident.

    Iím still confident we will receive our order, and if nothing else, it created a great thread that I check daily.
    Yes I Did and zoey_s like this.
  3. #2683  
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I have decided that I will expect not to get it and if I do awesome.
    This is how I am looking at it. I actually forgot all about my order up until today and decided to recheck this topic. I hope I get it before the 2 month period. If not, I might be temped to cancel. Tired of these on and off again charges on my checking account.
    Ordered 32GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1pm HPO#30579xxx, WO#4423xxx
  4. #2684  
    I ordered a Verizon Pre 2 on 8/22. When the order came through it was listed as a GSM Pre2 which I really didn't want. I called back and tried to change it to a Verizon model but was told that was not possible. After waiting several weeks with numerous communications with HP ranging from "You'll for sure get your order" to "your order has been canceled" I gave up and bought a Verizon Pre2 on eBay. I had some problems initially getting it to work on Sprint but eventually got it going and am happy with it. Later I got 2 emails saying my Pre2 had shipped. I eventually got one GSM Pre2 which I sold to a WebOS developer that had helped me a great deal when I was having trouble getting my Pre2 working.

    When the Customer Service email came asking me about my experience I was more than happy to take the time to tell them what I thought of the whole crappy experience. It said they might contact me via phone, but I never heard from them. Then I got an email saying they were sorry for my experience and that they would be refunding my money. Today I got an invoice in the mail saying they credited my CC for the entire sales price and tax amount. I guess I'm happy that I got my money back but they did not rebuild any trust or respect from me. I still think the whole situation is about as messed up as it gets and that no matter what HP says they can't be trusted.
  5. #2685  
    Quote Originally Posted by RHerrick View Post
    I ordered a Verizon Pre 2 on 8/22. When the order came through it was listed as a GSM Pre2 which I really didn't want. I called back and tried to change it to a Verizon model but was told that was not possible. After waiting several weeks with numerous communications with HP ranging from "You'll for sure get your order" to "your order has been canceled" I gave up and bought a Verizon Pre2 on eBay. I had some problems initially getting it to work on Sprint but eventually got it going and am happy with it. Later I got 2 emails saying my Pre2 had shipped. I eventually got one GSM Pre2 which I sold to a WebOS developer that had helped me a great deal when I was having trouble getting my Pre2 working.

    When the Customer Service email came asking me about my experience I was more than happy to take the time to tell them what I thought of the whole crappy experience. It said they might contact me via phone, but I never heard from them. Then I got an email saying they were sorry for my experience and that they would be refunding my money. Today I got an invoice in the mail saying they credited my CC for the entire sales price and tax amount. I guess I'm happy that I got my money back but they did not rebuild any trust or respect from me. I still think the whole situation is about as messed up as it gets and that no matter what HP says they can't be trusted.
    Yipes! I thought maybe it was just the firesale that had all of the problems.
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
  6. #2686  
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    For those of you who are interested, I received my shipment notification today. Ordered LATE on 8/21. 3x 16GB touchpads. All 3 shipped today. Web order number was 439xxx.
    That is so awesome. You ordered 3 16gb touchpads a day after I ordered 1 16gb and yours have shipped and I've heard nothing since the "6-8 week" email. Good grief!
  7. #2687  
    mine is 4429xxx and I requested an update via email to a rep directly and he got back to me with "will be shipped by the end of October"
    Long Time Palm and Sprint User!

    IIIxe, Tungsten T3, Samsung SPH-i500, Treo 700p, 755p, Centro, Palm Pre, Palm Pre+, 2.2.4 Franken Pre2 and a Touchpad!
  8. #2688  
    Quote Originally Posted by neit_jnf View Post
    mine is 4429xxx and I requested an update via email to a rep directly and he got back to me with "will be shipped by the end of October"
    You're the first person I've seen whose Purchase Order is higher than mine. What's your Order Number? As you can see from my signature, mine is 3057xxxx
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
  9. gmdude67's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #2689  
    I think I win for highest order number... lol

    Purchase Order: 4438xxx
    Order Number: 30595xxx
  10. slusmiles's Avatar
    Posts
    70 Posts
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    #2690  
    Quote Originally Posted by GmDude66 View Post
    I think I win for highest order number... lol

    Purchase Order: 4438xxx
    Order Number: 30595xxx
    Purchase Order: 4399xxx
    Order Number: 30551xxx & 30602xxx (I have two connected order numbers for whatever reason)

    No e-mail updates or anything from HP to indicate they even know I exist. Sigh.
    panzer77 likes this.
  11. #2691  
    I just got another e-mail from HP today. A copy of the order confirmation they sent over a month ago. Hopefully it will ship within a few days. I ordered it earlier on sunday 8/21. Order number 441*
    Yes I Did likes this.
  12. #2692  
    Quote Originally Posted by GmDude66 View Post
    I think I win for highest order number... lol

    Purchase Order: 4438xxx
    Order Number: 30595xxx
    Well if we're going by order number, not Purchase Order number, I haven't seen anyone higher than mine: 30696xxx

    Ordered 2x32gb 8/21 12:50PM ET (PO# 4421xxx; original order num 3057xxxx; credit card issue that caused order to be regenerated).

    This evening, after a week of daily delivery date changes, it is "date will follow". But I'm not usually looking at it at this hour....probably just timing with their batch processing.

    There have been jokes in this thread about "last one out turn off the lights"....I'm thinking that will be me, if they are going by order number.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
  13. gmdude67's Avatar
    Posts
    34 Posts
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    #2693  
    Wow you do win :/

    I haven't had a single email from HP since I ordered either.
  14. as4k's Avatar
    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    #2694  
    PO Number: 4391XXX
    Order Number: 03054XXX

    Just received my Touchpad today and couldnt be more relieved. I had a Palm Pre on Sprint for a few years and loved it, but was torn when I found out the Pre3 wouldnt be coming to my carrier. I got a Moto Photon 4G and LOVE it, but always missed Web OS. Couldnt turn down the deal on a $99 16g TP Already roamed around Precentral again and loaded my TP up with goodies from my past (new stuff too)!!
    Yes I Did likes this.
  15. #2695  
    Original:
    Order # 30580xxx on 08/21/2011.

    Re-assigned:
    Order Number: 030654xxx
    Web Order Number: 4403xxx

    But what is even stranger is that they also changed the order date to 08/31/2011.
    Last edited by Sanjay; 10/04/2011 at 11:51 PM.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

    Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
  16. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #2696  
    Quote Originally Posted by spiderwort View Post
    This evening, after a week of daily delivery date changes, it is "date will follow". But I'm not usually looking at it at this hour....probably just timing with their batch processing.
    Yea, mine gets updated twice a day. It stays at 'date will follow' for about 8 hours and then I get the new date generated. Rinse, lather, repeat.
    Noobeekay and zoey_s like this.
  17. #2697  
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Yea, mine gets updated twice a day. It stays at 'date will follow' for about 8 hours and then I get the new date generated. Rinse, lather, repeat.
    Yeah, this morning I see that. I have been largely ignoring it over the last month-and-a-half, until I saw that my planned delivery date was changing daily (it barely changed for weeks).

    But what is even stranger is that they also changed the order date to 08/31/2011.
    When they fixed my order, my order date became 9/9 But the status system where you enter your e-mail address still has my 8/21 order date. I'm trusting HP at this point......

    I did get the 6-8 week e-mail, but that's it other than my credit card issues. I've seen the credit card holds come and go, so there is still activity.

    Keeping my fingers crossed.
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
  18. neilept's Avatar
    Posts
    216 Posts
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    #2698  
    I got my email yesterday saying it is on it's way at 4 pm.

    At 4:15, I got the email saying that I would receive it by Oct 31st?

    At least the 1st email has a tracking number, and I can see it is actually on it's way, not sure what is up, why I got the second email. Just typical HP, I guess.
  19. #2699  
    hp# 30547xxx out for delivery
    hp# 30548xxx admin

    fyi: the flood of employee purchased ones are starting to hit Craigslist at decent prices. I'm starting to see a few show up for 16GB $140, 32gb $180-$190. Keep your eye out in your local area. I may try to snatch up a few more, lots of co-workers and family are asking.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Mynís Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
  20. midas69's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    #2700  
    And today's recipient of more touchpads is, again, not us. The winner is (drumroll), Overstock.com.

    Well I'll say one thing about HP, they are consistent.

Posting Permissions