Page 134 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3484124129130131132133134135136137138139144184 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raraku View Post
    They build and sell servers, I'm not an expert on these things, but is it unreasonable for me to expect a company like this to be able to sell its own products, through their own stores, running on their own servers, within their own supply chains? There's not a single thing they can blame on anyone else except themselves.
    This is spot on. And if they try to use the cop-out that they didn't expect the volume then all you can do is add poor business planning to the mix.

Let's not forget just how painful it was to even try to place an order during the firesale. Constant server crashes, hangs and database issues. This is not the company I want providing my company with anything because they failed in every aspect.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar1078 View Post
    Well I got the dreaded late October email just now, this really sucks oh well but curiously that's only one of my orders I just called to ask about the we secound one and the rep could not give me any additional info just that it would be filled as sion as possible ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO frustrating
    They can't tell you when because they haven't figured out yet who else they can send to before us. PCRush yesterday, CDW today. Who will it be tomorrow that gets them before we do?
    Well very interesting just got another email about the shipping delay not more than 10mns after getting off the with them asking about my second order talk about damage control
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Just received my TouchPad 16GB from HP SMB that I ordered on 8/20!
    torrguy and Noobeekay like this.
    grats
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Another four weeks

I have decided that I will expect not to get it and if I do awesome. If I don't well I'll screem to high heaven and look into something. I'm just tired of this.
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I just got mine

The new batch appears to have come with 3.0.2 preinstalled...

Edit: 16gb, ordered 20th at 11:30pm EDT
    Last edited by Exhnozoaa; 10/04/2011 at 03:36 PM.
    My order arrived today. Now I just hope the people that wanted these still want them.
    For those that are getting them, please post your memory configuration so we can see if the 32Gb are shipping.

Also, here is the latest update I got from them on 9/7:

Your order will be fulfilled at the discounted price. However, we do not have enough stock to satisfy your order at this time. It will take 6-8 weeks to build enough HP TouchPads to meet our current commitments, during which time your order will then ship from this stock with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with tracking number once your order has shipped. We apologize that these timelines are longer than indicated on the website at time of purchase.

Order #03057xxxx
    My order number is 3057 as well & I haven't received anything since 9/7 either
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    30570xxx 4416xxx ...(32gb) nor have I received anything other than the 9/7 email. I have no intention of cancelling. Ordered on the 21st but recorded by HP as 23rd. I'm here to the end.
    No e-mail here, but I haven't called asking my order status.. do I need to call to remind them about my order?
    So. I gladly filled out the Customer Service Survey they sent me

I even submitted my phone number and said they could call me. I gave them an ear full about how they have and are treating the HP Small Business customers.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    Man these order numbers are all over the place. I order on the 21 around 8AM with number 30568XXX and you have 30598?? that's weird.. Glad yous is on the way! Now where is mind
    My original order number was changed by HP to some 30598...it was in the 3057 range, ordered on 8/20 at around 1pm and was confirmed by HP around 5pm. I dont know how their shipping system (if you can call plucking random numbers a system) works...
    Thought I'd throw my info in the hat. HP order # 3058xxxx, ordered on 8/21 around 11:30a Central time. 3 32gb TPs. I've never gotten any emails, but I have talked to SMB customer reps a couple of times and they assured me that my order was in good shape.

I called again a few minutes ago to get reassured that my order was still coming. The rep said that it was, that everything was fine and that there was a 2 - 3 week window for these orders. I explained that I was concerned because HP employees who ordered just last week were already getting theirs, that OnSale customers were getting theirs, and I was sitting here wondering. Why hadn't mine shipped after a month plus? His response was something like, "It's been very confusing."

Well, I've been told more than once now that my 3 units would definitely be coming to me. I really hope that's true. What a mess.
    For those of you who are interested, I received my shipment notification today. Ordered LATE on 8/21. 3x 16GB touchpads. All 3 shipped today. Web order number was 439xxx.
    Just received my shipping delay apology notice from HP - As others have stated - Next promise is to ship all by 31 October
    Ordered 32 GB TP at 0030, 22 August - received confirmation next a.m. 4397xxx, 3055xxxx - received 6-8 week letter on 9/7/11. Received 2nd Delay letter 10/4/11. Received ship confirmation 10/7/11/
    Quote Originally Posted by Woodie76063 View Post
    Just received my shipping delay apology notice from HP - As others have stated - Next promise is to ship all by 31 October
    Odd. I got the same eMail notification, AFTER I got my tracking numbers. All three are valid and show coming to me already in transit. Must be a blanket eMail.
    My 16gb is on its way. My 32gb ordered an hour later, 30547xxx, is still not showing any tracking info.
    Last edited by advocate2; 10/04/2011 at 06:31 PM.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.