Page 133 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3383123128129130131132133134135136137138143183 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,660 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    You should definately respond. This is your opportunity to let them know what you think.
    I think that the fact that they even sent this says they really don't give a ****. It's probably a random automated survey that will never be read by anyone.

Hmm, believe it or not, I didn't even take a bitter pill this morning - I'm just really fed up with HP. I think the sooner HP sells off WebOS the better its chances of survival, if HP holds on to it, it'll just fade away.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by jvanhou View Post
    I wouldn't see this as "entitlement"... as with any other business, I'd see this as either "goodwill" or "customer service".

Look at it this way - HP may be discontinuing webOS hardware, but they're still selling PC's (for now), servers, switches, and are soon to be mimicking IBM with "enterprise services". Based on the customer experience I've had with this sale, I'm loathe to trust HP for anything beyond sending email spam (which they seem to be really, really good at!). If HP can't seem to coordinate their different sales divisions (selling stock in H/O while SMB languishes in BO's), how can I trust them to deliver anything mission-critical for my business? If I need to buy a switch and have it over-nighted because my current one dies unexpectedly... and I'm on a deadline... can I trust that HP's website showing "available" really means available? I know that the TouchPad's were a special case, being "fire-saled" and all... but my faith in their ability to deliver has been shaken.

So... with the 6-8 weekers, HP could show a little goodwill, and say "Thanks for sticking with us, here's a case on us". At least something to show that HP actually values their customer's time and business. Those cases probably cost very little (accessory markups are usually in the 200-300% range), and could go a long way toward rebuilding their relationships.

As for the cost of the TP... it was HP's decision to sell the TP at $100. I can't see how they're doing me a favor by selling me the item at the price that was offered. My end of the transaction is complete - I've placed the order and gave them a valid form of payment. How they've bungled their end of the transaction has no bearing on my side of the transaction. Offering an accessory as goodwill for their failed logistics is just that - goodwill. Not necessary, but would be appreciated for being strung along for close to a month-and-a-half.
    Exactly!!! I agree. I think of it this way. HP GAVE coupons to the people who just SIGNED up for a notification on the Home Office site awhile back. And they didn't even have an order with HP just a notification request.

Why don't they give us a 25% off coupon for some acessories? Just a little TOKEN that shows they understand we have been put on hold and hold again. I am not asking them to break the bank just show some respect. Sure some of these customers buying Touchpads are opportunists who will never buy again but there are many of us who are long term HP purchasers. Some of us could open an HP store front in our homes with all of our HP products.

It just about customer service. A good company meets their customers expectations. A great company exceeds them. Getting me my touchpad eventually meets my expectations but giving me something for my wasted time would exceed them.
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    I'm still waiting for my 1 32 Gb Touchpad but I'm hopeful as more members here are getting deliveries
    Order 30568XXX fyi
    Will I be the one to turn the lights off here?

It would be cool if everyone posted when they get theirs to see who is the last
    I ordered at about 2:00am on 8/21 - 2 16gb

Got Shipping email on Saturday, Tracking #s says they will be delivered today.

HP order status sites (2 different ones) 1 says shipped, other site says not shipped ?

order number is 03054XXXX

I do not see any charges on my card however? Maybe they are free?

For those who have recieved shipping notifications.. do you see a charge on your card yet?
    FINALLY shipped...
    I was beginning to get angry at the fact that people who ordered AFTER me were getting their TP's...
    Ordered and confirmed on 8/20
    Order 30598xxx
    4308xx

Expected delivery is tomorrow! There goes my wednesday night
    oh boy, the only email I received from HP is the survey...this is not a good sign...sigh
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by deleted - duplicate View Post
    I ordered at about 2:00am on 8/21 - 2 16gb

Got Shipping email on Saturday, Tracking #s says they will be delivered today.

HP order status sites (2 different ones) 1 says shipped, other site says not shipped ?

order number is 03054XXXX

I do not see any charges on my card however? Maybe they are free?

For those who have recieved shipping notifications.. do you see a charge on your card yet?
    I have seen a charge on my card. If your shipping is via FedEx, put the tracking # you got in the email in the search available on the FedEx site. That's how I got my status.
    Quote Originally Posted by rsmithjr42089 View Post
    FINALLY shipped...
    I was beginning to get angry at the fact that people who ordered AFTER me were getting their TP's...
    Order 30598xxx
    4308xx

Man these order numbers are all over the place. I order on the 21 around 8AM with number 30568XXX and you have 30598?? that's weird.. Glad yous is on the way! Now where is mind
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    FINALLY shipped...
    Order 30598xxx
    4308xx

Your order number has me so confused. I'm a good 40k in front of you and haven't recieved my Touchpad, let alone a shipping confirmation email. But, good for you! Have fun with it!
    FINALLY shipped...
    Order 30598xxx
    4308xx

I don't know if I should be encouraged or not. My order number is 30590xxx, which should be in the same group as yours. I haven't heard anything since the 6 to 8 week email; of course HP thinks that my order was placed the 24th, so that could be a problem.
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    It just about customer service. A good company meets their customers expectations. A great company exceeds them. Getting me my touchpad eventually meets my expectations but giving me something for my wasted time would exceed them.
    Mr. Hammer, I'd like to introduce you to my friend, Mr. Head-of-Nail... {BANG!}
    torrguy likes this.
    This thread reminds me of the HP Slate saga
    Quote Originally Posted by jamhandman View Post
    Will I be the one to turn the lights off here?

It would be cool if everyone posted when they get theirs to see who is the last
    I'm game for that. I think I will be a potential for the last one as well. There was a system issue with my orders (2-32GB, one for me, one for my wife) that caused my order to not "go through" on 8/21 when I placed the order. HP claims to be honoring the order, but by the time the order was fixed, they issued me new internal order numbers that are in the 3064xxx range.

They keep saying (when I call) that the orders are valid and will be filled, but I have yet to receive any communication since my original order confirmation over a month ago. I have hope, but that's about it so far!

Since I am addicted to this thread, I will keep checking and posting until I have received my orders or they cancel them (whichever comes first.)

Good luck to all of us and congrats to those that seem to be making progress!
    Actually, I do get an email from HP every week attempting to sell me HP products for my non-existent business. I just got another one : (
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Quote Originally Posted by zoey_s View Post
    Actually, I do get an email from HP every week attempting to sell me HP products for my non-existent business. I just got another one : (
    I keep getting these little love notes from HP also and also just got another one.
    With the current fiasco we are living through. The longer it goes on, the more agitated I get when I get these ads. HP must think we are idiots to trust them in anything!
    Ordered 32 GB TP at 0030, 22 August - received confirmation next a.m. 4397xxx, 3055xxxx - received 6-8 week letter on 9/7/11. Received 2nd Delay letter 10/4/11. Received ship confirmation 10/7/11/
    I don't get the ads, weird...
    Just got my 16GBs and loving the TP .... I'm almost in shock that they actually showed up today. On the to now and its sweeeeeeeet. Hope everyone gets theirs soon.

4393xxx
    Well I got the dreaded late October email just now, this really sucks oh well but curiously that's only one of my orders I just called to ask about the we secound one and the rep could not give me any additional info just that it would be filled as sion as possible ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh SO frustrating