Page 131 of 185 FirstFirst ... 31 81 121126127128129130131132133134135136 141 181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I called hp Customer Relations is 1-888-943-8476

charlie nothing he could do
    he transferred me to customer care

rebecca customer care

nothing she can do but get me to smb

44 min hold.

If i ran my business this way i wouldn't be in business
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I called hp Customer Relations is 1-888-943-8476

charlie nothing he could do
    he transferred me to customer care

rebecca customer care

nothing she can do but get me to smb

44 min hold.

If i ran my business this way i wouldn't be in business
    Without even calling them I can tell what the response will be. The SMB and Home and Home Office stores are separate. You can yell that it's all HP till you're blue in the face, but that will be the only response you'll get.
    Look at the email I just received from HP!

Thank you for your continued interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad. We wanted to update you with a status of your order 3055XXXX

Your order is still confirmed, and we are fulfilling orders daily based on the time the order was received. We expect all orders to ship by October 31st. We will continue to update you of any changes to this date via email until your order ships. We apologize that we cannot give you an exact ship date for your order. Please note that planned ship and delivery dates on the Order Status page are not accurate for TouchPad orders. You will receive a final shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has actually shipped.

Great!! Happy Halloween to me!!! Or maybe Thanksgiving.... or Christmas...
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    just got this email from SMB:

"Thank you for your continued interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad. We wanted to update you with a status of your order 30551473

Your order is still confirmed, and we are fulfilling orders daily based on the time the order was received. We expect all orders to ship by October 31st. We will continue to update you of any changes to this date via email until your order ships. We apologize that we cannot give you an exact ship date for your order. Please note that planned ship and delivery dates on the Order Status page are not accurate for TouchPad orders. You will receive a final shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has actually shipped. "
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    And it shipped. Order 43921XX. Other number 30546XXX a month of waiting is coming to an end.
    Very good news I guess. The least they could do is throw in a case or something for all this waiting.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    Your order is still confirmed, and we are fulfilling orders daily based on the time the order was received.*
    *Unless we decided to change your order number for you, then we dumped you to the end of the line.

I haven't even received this particular email yet.
    tojorisin likes this.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    ordered 2 12GB on 21st AUG and just got the shipment notification today...... it comes in 2 days:-)
    P.O Order #:4397***
    HP Order #: 30550***

so happy to get it after a looooong wait.... wish others too get it soon...gud luk guys:-)
    I'm apoplectic with disbelief - HP selling 32gb on their website for $100 more and not receiving the confirmation email that jennkaotic and mild7 have...my head actually hurts!
    Quote Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
    *Unless we decided to change your order number for you, then we dumped you to the end of the line.

I haven't even received this particular email yet.
    Me either :-(
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Very good news I guess. The least they could do is throw in a case or something for all this waiting.
    Really? You think a $500 TouchPad, for $100, is not enough?
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Never underestimate the sense of entitlement of us firesale touchpad buyers,
    zoey_s, flagg#WN and cml21 like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjay View Post
    For one it was priced at 500 yes. Would I come near it for that no way. Do I think I'm entitled to anything no I don't. But it would be. Good prprpr $move$ $to$ $throw$ $something$ $not$ $very$ $expensive$ $in$. $I$ $didn$'$t$ $say$ $I$ $want$ $5$ $cases$ $for$ $the$ $five$ $that$ $I$ $ordered$ $for$ $family$ $who$ $are$ $not$ $computer$ $savy$. $I$ $could$ $care$ $less$ $about$ $the$ $case$ $I$ $just$ $want$ $my$ $tp$ $which$ $like$ $many$ $who$ $have$ $not$. $Onsale$ $got$ $theirs$ $out$. $Hp$ $employees$ $got$ $theirs$ $and$ $everybody$ $else$ $who$ $ordered$ $well$ $after$ $most$ $of$ $us$. $Frustrated$ $yes$ $entitled$ $no$. $I$ $don$'$t$ $plan$ $on$ $calling$ $and$ $whining$ $to$ $them$. $Sorry$ $for$ $going$ $off$ $topic$

sent from my thunderbolt
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    If HP was being honest they'd just send us all some Vaseline to ease the pain.
    cml21 likes this.
    OK also received my email with shipping info. Here is my order so you can compare: 16GB TouchPad 8/20 7pm

orig order number: 30538*** then changed to 30595*** web order number 4383***

Thanks for all info in thread!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    If HP was being honest they'd just send us all some Vaseline to ease the pain.
    Yup and some people are saying be thankful for taking it like we are. I paid for a product holding my end of the deal. I don't think we owe any hp any thing especially our time.

sent from my thunderbolt
    raraku and manormortal like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Yup and some people are saying be thankful for taking it like we are. I paid for a product holding my end of the deal. I don't think we owe any hp any thing especially our time.
    You can always cancel your order if your not satisfied with the wait and go buy one on ebay or something and get faster service, I believe there are a lot of other folks that would be more than happy to take your spot in line.

I was a buyer at $599 on July 1st, it was worth it to me(show my support for the platform), getting the price match from best buy was even better of course, fought server errors for 2+ hours on August 20th to get an order in and another hour on the 21st to get another order in. First 4 TPs should get here by the end of the week. I'm in no rush since I have my 32GB one already. At least two of mine will be xmas gifts, the other 3 I don't know yet.

I suppose my only complaint was waiting on hold for nearly 6 hours one day at the HP SMB store only to be sent to a voice mail that was full after they closed for the day.

You don't owe HP anything and HP doesn't owe you anything (assuming your not a WebOS developer or partner that has invested a lot in the platform).

It'd be nice if they stopped shooting themselves in the feet but that's another issue.
    Just got my shipping notice. I ordered mid-day of the 20th (long, long, long before a great many others whose units shipped weeks ago.).

My original order number was a very low 3053xxxx, but was later changed by HP to 3059xxxx. I'd also received the 2-weeks shipping notice a few weeks ago. Then last week, another e-mail saying they were sorry they couldn't make the 2-week window they'd promised.

All that said, I'm not too miffed. Though only because I've had a Touchpad for over a month due to the kindness of a friend who (for whatever reason) had their units shipped by HP just days after the 20th. This unit will go to a relative.
    Quote Originally Posted by natepre509 View Post
    You can always cancel your order if your not satisfied with the wait and go buy one on ebay or something and get faster service, I believe there are a lot of other folks that would be more than happy to take your spot in line.

I was a buyer at $599 on July 1st, it was worth it to me(show my support for the platform), getting the price match from best buy was even better of course, fought server errors for 2+ hours on August 20th to get an order in and another hour on the 21st to get another order in. First 4 TPs should get here by the end of the week. I'm in no rush since I have my 32GB one already. At least two of mine will be xmas gifts, the other 3 I don't know yet.

I suppose my only complaint was waiting on hold for nearly 6 hours one day at the HP SMB store only to be sent to a voice mail that was full after they closed for the day.

You don't owe HP anything and HP doesn't owe you anything (assuming your not a WebOS developer or partner that has invested a lot in the platform).

It'd be nice if they stopped shooting themselves in the feet but that's another issue.
    What are you doing buying 3 extra TPads?!?! This is why there was a shortage.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@0135, HPO#30552xxx, WO#4400xxx
    Noobeekay and cml21 like this.
    Got the "continued interest" email. Still feeling rather Meh about the whole situation.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    cml21 likes this.