Page 13 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3891011121314151617182363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    just noticed my order date is listed as the 22nd, even tho I placed it on the 21st. must not have been processed until the next day. Either way though, has anyone else's charge disappeared?
    Pending charges are usually only good for about 3 days. Mine still shows, I placed my order right around this time on Sunday. But it wouldn't shock me to see it disappear.
    Ordered at midnight on Saturday morning and just received my confirmation e-mail. It was the first that I had heard from HP. Previously, I had a message on the status checker that my order cannot be processed, so there is hope for those of you with that message.

Now if only my Pre2 will ship so I can Frankenpre and get rid of my Pre- with a power button that failed, coincidentally, on Thursday.
    Well, I ordered on the 21st in the afternoon. Confirmation email says the 23rd, have account number, web and PO number but no shipping info. Called HP SMB and was told it was sent to the "warehouse floor" and beyond that they could not tell me anything. Not holding my breath, if I get the two I ordered fabulous, if not, it was not meant to be.
    New Web Page at HP

4am
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcB View Post
    This is what kind of scares me.

It shows my PO date as 8/21 but the order date is 8/23. If that is what they're looking at then I'm probably screwed.

Mine is exactly the same. I ordered on 21st. But order date says 23rd. Probably that's when they entered it into the system. I hope we all get it fulfilled
    Global Posts
    718 Global Posts
    That says it all!
    Guys.. . My order was placed on Sunday, but it was entered into HP's on 23rd i guess. That's why order date is 23rd.

i just spoke to cust rep and he said its in the fulfillment center and it will be fulfilled as soon as possible. So, i guess nothing to worry for now.
    crap, i ordered mine the 21st, but it says 22nd on order date, still don't know for sure if i'm getting one, suspense is killin' me here
    USRobotics Palm Pilot -> Palm 3e -> Treo 180 ->Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Centro -> Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreindc View Post
    Ordered at midnight on Saturday morning and just received my confirmation e-mail. It was the first that I had heard from HP. Previously, I had a message on the status checker that my order cannot be processed, so there is hope for those of you with that message.

Now if only my Pre2 will ship so I can Frankenpre and get rid of my Pre- with a power button that failed, coincidentally, on Thursday.
    Have you had this message in Order Status?!

We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.

Because I have 4 orders pending this way...
    My credit card showed a pending transaction (the original price, though). What confuses me is that I can reach 2 separate Order Status pages at HP Small Business. One says delivery on 8/31 while the other says 8/27, each with the same order number.

This means I won't risk going to Best Buy this morning to see if they got enough in last night to meet demand.
    Last edited by semprini; 08/24/2011 at 10:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Manzis View Post
    Have you had this message in Order Status?!

We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909.

Because I have 4 orders pending this way...
    Yes, this was my initial message. I think that just means that it requires manual verification.
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreindc View Post
    Yes, this was my initial message. I think that just means that it requires manual verification.
    So you have called them, or they just made everything themselves?!
    Guys, FYI I ordered mine on Sunday at 5:35pm according to their system and I received the email yesterday about 4:30ish. So keep your heads up if you haven't gotten the email yet ...
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    OK, now my "Date Will Follow" status has changed to "24-Aug-2011". However, I haven't been charged, no tracking number, andplanned shipping date is also 24-Aug-2011. What is going on??
    Mine are all between 9.30 am and 12.30 pm...number 4404xxx,4405xxx, 4408xxx, 4411xxx. Placed on Sunday!! So a can be worried ;-)
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    OK, now my "Date Will Follow" status has changed to "24-Aug-2011". However, I haven't been charged, no tracking number, andplanned shipping date is also 24-Aug-2011. What is going on??
    I am having a similar issue. One of the two order lookups has my delivery date as today, 24 Aug, but I have not been charged or anything. The other has my shipping and delivery date as 26 Aug. Go figure. I ordered Saturday and opted for two-day ground shipping via UPS. Hopefully it gets here today. Still trying to decide if the $99 is worth all the stress involved. I am sure it will be once it arrives.
    i ordered two 16gb touchpads on saturday. they were suppose to ship on the 25th but they are on the fedex truck to be delivered today by 430.
    prim8 likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    just noticed my order date is listed as the 22nd, even tho I placed it on the 21st. must not have been processed until the next day. Either way though, has anyone else's charge disappeared?
    I ordered on the 20th, and the order status page also shows the 20th as the order date. The charge from HP is still pending on my account.

I'm not totally sure on this, but I think if the charge has vanished from your account, HP won't be able to process your order. Either HP released the hold on your account or your bank canceled it due to it pending there for so long, but either way, HP can't re-charge your account without your authorization. I'd call them.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    New Web Page at HP

4am
    Well at least it's 4am CT, my 4:03am eastern time order confirmation would be very annoying if it got cut off by 3 minutes.
    Wow, I just got Confirm for the TP (16) from HP SMB order 4452XXX!

The shipping is still high, but it ordered base rate that way so I bumped to the next level because it was a few dollars more at that point.

I stopped in Best Buy this morning and the crowd was borderline ugly, yelling at the clerks. Unnecessary. There was suppose to be stock, but there was none.

I wish everyone else luck!