Page 129 of 185 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119124125126127128129130131132133134 139 179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    How many days are folks experiencing between the shipping email and delivery?

I received the shipping email on Saturday but it still does not show on the UPS website.

Also, even though the two week email said free shipping, the invoice shows a shipping charge.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Mine shipped Friday and arrived today, but Indianapolis is a less than five hour drive from where I live. All my temporary holds included shipping but the actual charge did not. If your actual charge includes shipping, you should call HP to have it credited back. If it's just the temporary hold, don't worry about it.
    fwinst likes this.
    I received a shipping email Saturday also but got a recycled tracking number that was just updated today. Just shows processed but hopefully it'll ship out today. Don't really care at this point about a shipping charge

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Mine shipped on Thursday and will be here today. Excited to get home and play with the new toy!
    fwinst likes this.
    I got the "should ship within the next 2 weeks" email on 10/1, and then a shipping confirmation on 10/2.

My wait is nearly over.

Order #03054****
    PO #4392***
    fwinst, major payne and torrguy like this.
    Bravo to all getting thiers
    Based off of the HPO of razorbacks then I only have 39000 to go!
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    (2) 32GB hp# 30548xxx 21-Aug-2011 Admin 03-Oct-2011 30-Sep-2011

(2) 16 GB hp# 30547xxx 21-Aug-2011 Shipped 03-Oct-2011 03-Oct-2011 (Shipped on Oct.1)

my orders are 1,162 orders apart
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Mynís Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    Major Payne, I thought you and I ordered around the same time or you were many hours ahead of me. (just trying to think back in time a few weeks when we were all posting a lot.) I am wondering on your order if you had selected expedited shipping? While nobody should be getting it, it looked like this is the way my order was sent. I am wondering if I got sent out quicker due to that?
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Major Payne, I thought you and I ordered around the same time or you were many hours ahead of me. (just trying to think back in time a few weeks when we were all posting a lot.) I am wondering on your order if you had selected expedited shipping? While nobody should be getting it, it looked like this is the way my order was sent. I am wondering if I got sent out quicker due to that?
    I ordered mine at about 1:44pm(az time) on that sunday (21) but my order didn't go through until Order Date/Time: 08/23/2011 1:58:03 PM (2 days later) trying to find the link that actually shows when i ordered i know it here somewhere. I did the expedited shipping also. my total price was 171 something.

Looked at your post prior and you orders 16's where i ordered a 32. and much later then I...9 hours later sigh
    Last edited by Major Payne; 10/03/2011 at 10:53 AM.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post
    I ordered mine at about 1:44pm(az time) on that sunday (21) but my order didn't go through until Order Date/Time: 08/23/2011 1:58:03 PM (2 days later) trying to find the link that actually shows when i ordered i know it here somewhere. I did the expedited shipping also. my total price was 171 something.

Looked at your post prior and you orders 16's where i ordered a 32. and much later then I... sigh
    Roger that. My order went through on the 21st so that could be the difference. Sucks, but you will get them!
    Update on my two. UPS is apparently going to visit all the continental US states before they get to CA. It said, shipped on Friday, didn't leave IN until early this morning and is now in IL.
    Quote Originally Posted by mortymouse View Post
    Roger that. My order went through on the 21st so that could be the difference. Sucks, but you will get them!
    I'm not too annoyed. Someone sold me a 16gb Touchpad from here at a slightly elevated price. Which will be going to the wife when I get my 32gb.

Quote Originally Posted by amazo2 View Post
    Update on my two. UPS is apparently they are going to visit all the continental US states before they get to CA. It said, shipped on Friday, didn't leave IN until early this morning and is now in IL.
    It's on a world tour!

amazo2 and agg23 like this.
    Is just my order or are the 32gb TP not shipping yet I ordered two, 4406&4412 and I have not seen any movement on my orders also I keep seeing that all or most of the orders being filled are for the 16gb I would think they would have the same amount of both but guess not. Has anybody in the "44" block gotten anything yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dar1078 View Post
    Is just my order or are the 32gb TP not shipping yet I ordered two, 4406&4412 and I have not seen any movement on my orders also I keep seeing that all or most of the orders being filled are for the 16gb I would think they would have the same amount of both but guess not. Has anybody in the "44" block gotten anything yet?
    I have 2 orders in the 441xxxx range and have not received anything except for my original order confirmation (which did not come until after 8/23 even though order was placed 8/21.) Per multiple calls with HP (not within the last week or 2) the order is valid and will be filled. I think because of the additional delay of my order, I got bumped to the back of the line.

I'll hang out with you guys here right to the end! Keep positive thoughts!
    zoey_s likes this.
    After the first two week letters it seemed that all they were shipping were 32GB. It appears to be all 16GB units shipping since then. I don't know if they have shipped all the 32s they have received or if they are just switching off.
    Quote Originally Posted by tojorisin View Post
    I have 2 orders in the 441xxxx range and have not received anything except for my original order confirmation (which did not come until after 8/23 even though order was placed 8/21.) Per multiple calls with HP (not within the last week or 2) the order is valid and will be filled. I think because of the additional delay of my order, I got bumped to the back of the line.

I'll hang out with you guys here right to the end! Keep positive thoughts!
    I'll hang in there too and I am working on positive thoughts!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Last one to leave, please turn out he lights.

I hope that's not me.
    tojorisin likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rghilliard View Post
    After the first two week letters it seemed that all they were shipping were 32GB. It appears to be all 16GB units shipping since then. I don't know if they have shipped all the 32s they have received or if they are just switching off.
    This looks like the case... Most people that I've seen so far in the recent batch have 16's.

I give up on trying to figure out how HP is handling this last production run. All I know is that I've got a standing order - if HP is so confident that they've got enough stock to handle demand, so much so that they offered a last minute sale to their employees, well... I guess I'll have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Still waiting... grinding teeth... crossing fingers...
    Quote Originally Posted by Major Payne View Post

Looked at your post prior and you orders 16's where i ordered a 32. and much later then I...9 hours later sigh
    I ordered about 1 am az time Sunday morning and haven't heard anything other than the ship 6-8 weeks.

sent from my thunderbolt