Page 125 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2575115120121122123124125126127128129130135175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Order # 030552XXX Customer PO #: 4400XXX

Called HP Small Business last night. I specifically asked why my order had not shipped when HP was opening orders to employees and shipping to other mass merchandisers. He reiterated what we all know, mass merchandisers and realistically a more valuable customer than a single retail purchaser. The very nice rep was not aware of the September 28 employee purchase, he is not in the States and he told me promotions like that are not available to their overseas employees.
    He confirmed my ship date had been moved to mid or late October. He was clearly overwhelmed by the call volume but could not offer any more information. HP is not releasing much information internally.
    I'm a Pre-fan, had one since first release. I lucked into a demo Touchpad from Radioshack during the firesale and placed my HP order on the 21st directly for 2 more (mother and brother). WebOS is all I want any OS to be: intuitive, responsive and truly multitasking.
    Amazon's tablet offering will appeal to the masses. HP is doing their customer base a huge dis-service by not shipping products and flooding the application market in support.
    If/when I get any more shipping information I'll post.
    Mine finally shipped today. I was a 9 pm est saterday order. 3 16gb.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    BTW I'm on my 5th (6th?) account hold/credit authorization. My credit union rep. was curious as to the repeated 4 day hold/release cycle, I explained the situation...I'm not sure if it was disbelief or pity on her face.
    Quote Originally Posted by Touchkeeper View Post
    Yip - This is exactly what I have been saying - There will be some serious low-priced tablets around come Nov. I have 2 on order from HPSMB - still trying to decide what to do with that order now that I have read of at least two of you cancelling recently. I did not know we could cancel at this point.
    your failing to understand that that 200 dollar tablet is not as powerful as the touchpad. If webOS is not your thing, then android (you know, the same thing the amazon tab will be) is coming VERY soon. It should be pretty damn stable by the time amazons kindle fire will be released in november. The fire is also only 7 inches. there will be low priced tabs, but they wont be as powerful.

Amazon needed to make some sacrifices to get the price that low.
    -low internal storage
    -small screen
    -no cameras
    -only 512 mb of ram
    Quote Originally Posted by Norville View Post
    Since I've been following this thread intently for so long, I thought I'd post an update as well:

Ordered via phone (on hold for almost 5 hours) for (1) 16gb and (1) 32gb. Ordered evening of 8/20. Received first confirmation email at 6 PM.

Received second confirmation email on 8/21 at 12 PM regarding order.

PO 4391XXX
    Order 03054XXXX

Received 6-8 week email 9/7 at 10 AM.

Received 2 week email today (i.e. that they will ship within the next two weeks), 9/30 at 9 PM.

I think I can finally believe I may get them?

All the Best.
    I guess I spoke too soon ... when I posted the above, both went from B/O to allocated. Now I see the 16gb is allocated and the 32gb is B/O again ... grr. The 32gb was mine and the 16gb was the gift.
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    .. who is a Gold Badge retiree gets to order much later and gets hers shipped before me? .. but STILL as a customer I don't think employee's purchases should ship before BACKORDERED customer products. ...
    Again comment below is not aimed at you but generally to everyone..

We are all becomes like foxes trying to pounce on a below margin sale from a company like a wounded animal....a women who probably worked atleast 30 years for the company gets a gold badge.. and we are complaining the company is sending her goods first before some of us who probably buy only at sales from HP..whether there is a sale or not the distributors and employees work for the companies bottom line.. I am happy HP has its head straight..

Again, it is not aimed at you.. I like your honest comment..being normal is ok..but sometimes being abnormal is better..
    Last edited by sv234; 10/01/2011 at 01:51 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Copa715 View Post
    Got the two week email yesterday and a shipped email today. It's been a long wait, but looks like I'll finally be getting one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    I actually got another confirmation email today. A duplicate of the one I got after the 8/21 order.

Nothing mentioned about shipping...it was the exact same one i had already. Kinda odd, but I suppose a little reassuring too.
    Got the two week email last night and then got the order has shipped email this morning.

PO 43902xx
    Order 305448xx
    Order Date 08/21/11 11:49AM
    sv234 likes this.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by excaluber View Post
    I actually got another confirmation email today. A duplicate of the one I got after the 8/21 order.

Nothing mentioned about shipping...it was the exact same one i had already. Kinda odd, but I suppose a little reassuring too.
    I got the same on 9/28 followed by shipped email on 9/30, it is already with my local FedEX facility, shipped from Indianapolis, IN, scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Expect to receive shipping email soon, Good Luck
    Yaaaaayyy. Just got my shipping confirmation. I have two tracking numbers. Seems like my 32gb is b/o. The order status thingy shows no change.
    Quote Originally Posted by bhutch72 View Post
    Got the two week email last night and then got the order has shipped email this morning.

PO 43902xx
    Order 305448xx
    Order Date 08/21/11 11:49AM
    yep, exactly ehat happened to me
    Quote Originally Posted by poqonos View Post
    I got the same on 9/28 followed by shipped email on 9/30, it is already with my local FedEX facility, shipped from Indianapolis, IN, scheduled to be delivered on Monday. Expect to receive shipping email soon, Good Luck
    Heh, I just got an email with shipping confirmation about 15 seconds ago.

Carrier: RPS Service: VF2

Is that a code for fedex or something? I've never heard of RPS.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by excaluber View Post
    Heh, I just got an email with shipping confirmation about 15 seconds ago.

Carrier: RPS Service: VF2

Is that a code for fedex or something? I've never heard of RPS.
    RPS is FedEX ground
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I also got the 2 week email for both my 16gb unit (daughter), and the 32gb unit (ME!!). I was surprised to find a shipping email early this morning for the 16gb unit. My order info for that one is, 43953XX/30548XXX, order accepted into HP system 8/21, 8pm.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hockey4life0099 View Post
    your failing to understand that that 200 dollar tablet is not as powerful as the touchpad. If webOS is not your thing, then android (you know, the same thing the amazon tab will be) is coming VERY soon. It should be pretty damn stable by the time amazons kindle fire will be released in november. The fire is also only 7 inches. there will be low priced tabs, but they wont be as powerful.

Amazon needed to make some sacrifices to get the price that low.
    -low internal storage
    -small screen
    -no cameras
    -only 512 mb of ram
    The processor kicks the TP's **** though. the TI OMAP4430 is known to be extremely fast. Faster than the Snapdragon APQ8060 AT 1.2GHz. In graphics prowess, the SGX540 bombs the Adreno 220.
    For those who've received the email - I am happy for you...but, as I see your numbers and how far apart I am...I'm no longer thinking they have 26K in stock just waiting to send next to the last one out to me - lol. October is going to feel like a very long month...

fwinst: I will miss your words of wisdom and I am very happy you and your daughter. She will be so excited!
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yes I Did View Post
    For those who've received the email - I am happy for you...but, as I see your numbers and how far apart I am...I'm no longer thinking they have 26K in stock just waiting to send next to the last one out to me - lol. October is going to feel like a very long month...

fwinst: I will miss your words of wisdom and I am very happy you and your daughter. She will be so excited!
    Thanks. I'm still waiting on shipping status for the 32gb unit. So, you won't be rid of me that quickly.
    Yes I Did likes this.
    4396xxx
    Ordered 08/21 at 10:00pm
    2 16gig TPs
    Received 6-8 week email on 09-07-2011
    Received shipping and tracking info 10-01-2011

Just received my shipping notification that both TPs shipped and are on the way with tracking numbers.
    Got the 2 week email yesterday and shipping confirmation a few hours ago. I order 8/20 around 10pm Eastern and on the order status page it says ordered 8/21 at 5:00pm. Hopefully this some of you out.

2 16GB's

PO Number: 4393xxx
    Order Number: 030547xxx
    Order Date: 08/21/2011
    Ship Date: 10/01/2011
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    shipment email received on 10/1 @ 2:09PM EDT: HP: 305440XX, Order: 43892XX
    order date: 8/20