Page 124 of 185 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114119120121122123124125126127128129 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    just got an email indicating that my order is shipped with tracking # ... 43883xx ordered on the 20th .. cant wait!
    So... Is this then the final devices ever?

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are:
    Have only received 6-8 week e-mail. No new 2 week shipping e-mail here. Still in the waiting game. 4408XXX 3056XXXX
    I haven't received any e-mails from HP since my order confirmation which came on 8/30, nine days after I ordered it. A few days after ordering I called HP and asked if my order was received because I never got an e-mail and was told that I would get the e-mail in 6-8 hours. I never received that e-mail and called back the next day. That rep told me that my order was canceled because my credit card was declined and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it so I was disappointed about that because my onsale order via amazon also got canceled that day. Then, the next week I get my order confirmation, what do you know? Now, I am wondering if mine is supposed to be shipping in the next two weeks but the e-mails just aren't coming. My line item detail didn't show that it changed from B/O to alloc #4412
    Cancelled my order yesterday. With Amazons new budget tablet and other companies lowering there prices it's started to not seem like quite as great of a deal for $150 for a 32 GB Tablet with questionable future support and development. I am not sure I'll get an amazon tablet but I believe black Friday will have many android honeycomb tablets between $200 and $250. The htc flyer dropped to 300 for a solid 7 inch tablet and I know it's not going to be the last tablet . The touchpad is still an awesome deal just not right for me.Good Luck to everyone I hope you get your touchpads soon.
    agg23, manormortal and untitled like this.
    I had an email on the 29th saying my order from SMB is shipping.

The crazy thing is, this was an erroneous order that I placed when i thought my first didn't go through. And it's for 3 touchpads. I wanted 3--1 for my wife, one for myself and one for my mother for her birthday. But the first order DID go through, and I wound up with two. My wife realized she doesn't like tablets so I gave it to my mother. I also wound up with one recently from Onsale, a 32GB one since I've been maxing out my 16GB with all my comics.

Talk about order overkill. I'll probably wind up selling them to family at cost because I am not a hoarder or a greedy flipper. I LOVE my Touchpad so much, so I'll be keeping two for myself in case Android does get ported over (and I wind up bricking my touchpad in the process) or if I just wind up breaking it. With a 2 year old and an infant in the house, who knows what could happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by yaggermr View Post
    Cancelled my order yesterday. With Amazons new budget tablet and other companies lowering there prices it's started to not seem like quite as great of a deal for $150 for a 32 GB Tablet with questionable future support and development. I am not sure I'll get an amazon tablet but I believe black Friday will have many android honeycomb tablets between $200 and $250. The htc flyer dropped to 300 for a solid 7 inch tablet and I know it's not going to be the last tablet . The touchpad is still an awesome deal just not right for me.Good Luck to everyone I hope you get your touchpads soon.
    Yip - This is exactly what I have been saying - There will be some serious low-priced tablets around come Nov. I have 2 on order from HPSMB - still trying to decide what to do with that order now that I have read of at least two of you cancelling recently. I did not know we could cancel at this point.
    yaggermr likes this.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Got the within 2-week email yesterday. So happy that it's almost here. HP is making my dreams come true. More electronics in my house to deal with. My new HTC phone came yesterday(didn't know unibody, contoured aluminum could look so good and industrial at the same time on a phone) and now my tp is coming within 2 weeks, so that leaves me next week and the week after.
    2 week email received. HP: 3054612x, Order: 439186x
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    No emails since the 6-8 week. Order 4407xxx 3056xxxx
    On FedEx vehicle for delivery
    NASHVILLE, TN
    Scheduled for delivery next business day
    Estimated delivery Oct 3, 2011

So close, but yet so far. When I saw "On FedEx vehicle for delivery" I thought it was coming today. I can wait until Monday.
    tojorisin likes this.
    [QUOTE=midas69;3187771]No emails since the 6-8 week.

Me either. I hope that HPSMB hasn't forgotten all about me out here in the wilds of South Dakota!
    Ordered One 16 Gb 08/21
    Delivered 10/20
    #staycoolmybabies
    [QUOTE=zoey_s;3187775]
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    No emails since the 6-8 week.

Me either. I hope that HPSMB hasn't forgotten all about me out here in the wilds of South Dakota!
    Zoey...was in S.D. for this first time this summer...it's where I want to live...Your in a beaurtiful state. StoryBook Island was amazing for my grandchildren. Bit off topic but I couldn't help myself.
    Well I am having a split personality moment. I just logged into HP and saw that my Mom's EPP ordered just SHIPPED (Thanks HP for the great communication... no email or anything).

My two SMB orders are apparently in ORDER limbo for over a month but my Mom who is a Gold Badge retiree gets to order much later and gets hers shipped before me? Technically... this TP is mine because I did all the work ordering these (and they are all charged to MY CC) I get the first one that we get but STILL as a customer I don't think employee's purchases should ship before BACKORDERED customer products.

Today I am incredibly HAPPY that I am going to FINALLY get to lay hands on my first TP!!! And I am TOTALLY ****ed off that I am personally getting the shaft from HP. I am happy and mad... Mappy? Hangry? Whatever... OCT 6th is my estimated arrival.
    Ordered 8/21 835am SMB #44229XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Ordered 8/21 130am SMB #44029XX PO# 0305552XX Shipped 10/8/2011
    Only took 48 Days, 8 Hours, 3 Minutes, 0 Seconds to ship... but whose counting?
    zoey_s and jvanhou like this.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    Got the two week email yesterday and a shipped email today. It's been a long wait, but looks like I'll finally be getting one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by jennkaotic View Post
    My two SMB orders are apparently in ORDER limbo for over a month but my Mom who is a Gold Badge retiree gets to order much later and gets hers shipped before me? Technically... this TP is mine because I did all the work ordering these (and they are all charged to MY CC) I get the first one that we get but STILL as a customer I don't think employee's purchases should ship before BACKORDERED customer products.
    The excuse I got last time when I called HP, trying to get the skinny on why some of the last-minute Home/Office orders were shipping and SMB were not, was that H/O keeps a separate inventory from SMB. From the order numbers I'm seeing on the Employee Sale thread, they look like the H/O numbers - they start with an H.

More-than-likely, HP's incomprehensible logistics are segregating some of the most recently run TP's for H/O stock, some for retail and indirect sales, and only a dribble for SMB. Why would they still give the finger to those who would be valuable customers in the future? You'd think HP would want to keep the small and medium business customers happy, since they're the ones who look to larger service companies and consultants when they need to expand. As it stands now, I'd NEVER recommend HP to anyone looking to expand their business computing needs...

I really hope the Amazon/webOS rumors are true, and HP sells (what's left of) Palm to Jeff & Co... I don't think they could do any worse than what HP's doing right now.
    I'm glad to see that some have been receiving emails and even shipping notices. The only Emails I have ever received were my initial order confirmations. I have called multiple times and same stories as everyone else. Order is still valid, but ~6 weeks away. No reason given for lack of Email communication.

I'll continue to hope for the best. Unlike others, I will likely purchase from HP in the future, but not from the SMB division. It is a shame that this division is seemingly treated as a bottom tier in the company hierarchy.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    2 week email received on 10/1 @ 1:15AM EDT: HP: 305440XX, Order: 43892XX
    (Also see change from "Qty B/O" to "Qty Alloc")
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Well I'm still upset about retailers getting new stock while we wait, but I'm not that upset about employees getting them. I figure they'll all be out of jobs soon since HP seems to be in self-destruct mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Copa715 View Post
    Got the two week email yesterday and a shipped email today. It's been a long wait, but looks like I'll finally be getting one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    What is your order number? First 6 digits please, will help the rest of see how close we are to shipment. Thanks.

edit: holy s%^$, just after I posted, checked my email and I got my "order shipped" email.

PO Number: 4394xxx
    Order Number: 030547xxx
    Order Date: 08/21/2011
    Ship Date: 10/01/2011

Me so happy!!!!
    Last edited by rico2001; 10/01/2011 at 01:00 PM.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Mynís Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    Yes I Did likes this.