Page 123 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Just got the same shipping within two weeks notices on my two orders:

30547XXX / 4393XXX (16 GB)
    30547XXX / 4407XXX (32 GB)

I mentioned it way back in an earlier message, but I didn't mean to order two Touchpads initially. On Aug 21, I was trying to order the 16 GB Touchpad, but like all of you know, the HP website kept going down. After much effort, I finally got all the way to the final page, and in trying to finalize my order, the site went down again. I didn't know if I'd been successful or not, but I waited for a confirmation email that didn't actually come for a couple of days later. Because on the 21st, since I wasn't sure if my Touchpad had been ordered or not, I went back a couple of hours later. There was a notice that only the 32 GB models were left, so I went through the same start and stop process again to order one. I gave up after the site died again right after I tried to finalize my order. Then on the following Tuesday, I got two separate emails from HP and I realized that I had been successful in ordering both of them. Therefore, I'm going to sell the 32GB model on eBay to help offset the cost of both of them.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    I just heard an amazing statistic today regarding HP and their PC sales. In 2010 HP sold 64 million PCs. That's 2 PCs sold per second, 365 days a year, 24 hours per day. 2 per second. Doesn't include their servers or storage devices, that's just PCs.

I realize this doesn't have much to do with the Touchpad, but I just found those number mind boggling.
    So far they've delivered 37 of them. They expect the rest to be delivered in the next 6-8 weeks :-D

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    zoey_s, agg23 and meriwether like this.
    Strangely enough, my order # 30580xxx that was placed on 08/21/2011 is listed as:

Hewlett-Packard receipt of 030654xxx ordered on 08/31/2011
    Web Order Number: 4403xxx
    Order Date: 08/31/2011

Go figure.
    Pre3 (AT&T meta-doctored to ROW) webOS 2.2.4 build 3175
    TouchPad WiFi (32GB) - webOS 3.0.5 build 86
    App Catalog (US) - Vodafone (India)

Treo 180 > 270 > 600 > 650 > 680 > Pre+ > Pre2 > Pre+ > Pre3 & tPad
    Same here, 2 week email for my two orders:

Subject: Your HP TouchPad should ship out within the next 2 weeks

Dear ......

Thank you for your continued interest in webOS and the HP TouchPad. Good news - your order 30548xxx should ship out within the next 2 weeks with free ground shipping. You will receive a shipping notification with a tracking number once your order has actually shipped. Remember, at the significantly reduced price, the HP TouchPad does not qualify for our standard 30 day return policy and is not returnable.

Now that your TouchPad is on its way, check out the latest accessories for your new HP TouchPad* at REDUCED prices. There is a limited supply, so click here to shop now.

If you used a credit card for your purchase: Please check the expiration date of the card used for your TouchPad purchase. If it is set to expire within the next week, you will need to contact HP immediately to update the expiration or provide a new card number. You can call 1-800-888-0292, option 3 to speak to an SMB representative or you can send an email to TouchPadCancel@hp.com with the subject line “CREDIT CARD CALL-BACK.” Please provide the name on the order, the HP order number and a phone number where you can be reached, and a Customer Service Representative will call you back to update the credit card information. Also note that the credit card used for the purchase will be charged at the time of shipment.

Thank you for your continued patience. We are pleased that we will be able to fulfill your order and look forward to you joining the exciting community of webOS!

Sincerely,
    Your HP Small and Medium Business Team
    FAQ - HP TouchPad

*New accessory orders will ship separately from your TouchPad order.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Myn’s Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    ...looks like the slow boat is 2 weeks away...

3 32GB Orders....4390xxx to 4422xxx ordered on 8/21...

Have all the accessories so its good news...
    P
    Global Posts
    729 Global Posts
    I have had no communication since my 8/21 7:30p.m. order. just got the will ship within 2 weeks email. Order is 418xxxxx.
    Jim Altman
    Palm III ->Treos 600->650->750->Pro->Pre Plus->Pre 2->Pre3+TouchPad
    Have been following the forum since the firesale debacle and waiting patiently.

Ordered on 21 at but the order was not captured till following Monday. I also got 6-8 week email long back.

Is HP shipping based on order number or customer po?

Order 03055####
    Customer po 4400###
    It looks like HP is going by the HP Order #. So many posts today are in the 3054XXXX or more specifically the 30547XXX range.
    Tacking number shows fedex has mine in Kansas City from Indianapolis!

Sent from my Evo - so there!
    I have noticed that the hold on my credit card is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by paribest View Post
    Have been following the forum since the firesale debacle and waiting patiently.

Ordered on 21 at but the order was not captured till following Monday. I also got 6-8 week email long back.

Is HP shipping based on order number or customer po?

Order 03055####
    Customer po 4400###
    Quote Originally Posted by paribest View Post
    I have noticed that the hold on my credit card is gone.
    I noticed the same thing today and got worried until I got the email.
    Damn, my order is 30575xxx -- ordered I think early afternoon 8/21. I got the 6 - 8 week email but have not received the new 2-week email so I guess I've got at least 4 more weeks.

Oh, my signature with my order info now shows up :-)
    TouchPad order received October 25th!
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    I noticed the same thing today and got worried until I got the email.
    Thanks, I guess the waiting game continues
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    It looks like HP is going by the HP Order #. So many posts today are in the 3054XXXX or more specifically the 30547XXX range.
    I'm 30546xxx, but haven't received that 2 week email...
    I think I got dumped to the back of the line when they decided to change my order number and adjust my shipping charge. I ordered on Aug 20 with PO 4384XXX, but my order number changed to 30596XXX from 30540XXX when they did something to my order (never requested changes btw).

I have only received the 6-8 week email from a few weeks ago.
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
    I think I got dumped to the back of the line when they decided to change my order number and adjust my shipping charge. I ordered on Aug 20 with PO 4384XXX, but my order number changed to 30596XXX from 30540XXX when they did something to my order (never requested changes btw).

I have only received the 6-8 week email from a few weeks ago.
    My order # was changed also. Now my order has two order numbers but the primary one that allows me to look at my order is the number that it was changed too. However the associated order number is my original. The newest order # is about 5k higher than the old number.
    Well, if it makes you all feel better, I believe that I was the first (or one of) to post the link to small business on this site:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...y-tp-99-a.html

Also posted on slickdeals.net at 10:30 pm ET on 8/19.

For whatever reason, my order did not process right away and my order number is 3059xxx and PO is 437xxx. Now I watch with envy as you all get your Touchpads before me. Hopefully something good will come to those who wait.
    Last edited by mypreindc; 10/01/2011 at 08:09 AM.
    Since I've been following this thread intently for so long, I thought I'd post an update as well:

Ordered via phone (on hold for almost 5 hours) for (1) 16gb and (1) 32gb. Ordered evening of 8/20. Received first confirmation email at 6 PM.

Received second confirmation email on 8/21 at 12 PM regarding order.

PO 4391XXX
    Order 03054XXXX

Received 6-8 week email 9/7 at 10 AM.

Received 2 week email today (i.e. that they will ship within the next two weeks), 9/30 at 9 PM.

I think I can finally believe I may get them?

All the Best.
    Yup. Received the 2 week email today. 30547xxx. Order status changed from B/O to allocated.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mypreindc View Post
    Well, if it makes you all feel better, I believe that I was the first (or one of) to post the link to small business on this site:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...y-tp-99-a.html

Also posted on slickdeals.net at 10:30 pm ET on 8/19.

For whatever reason, my order did not process right away and my order number is 437xxx. Now I watch with envy as you all get your Touchpads before me. Hopefully something good will come to those who wait.
    I'm in the same boat..ordered early morning on 8/20, 4379xxx, but got a new order number 3058xxxx four days later and did not get the two week email that many of you are getting