Page 12 of 185 FirstFirst ... 278910111213141516172262112 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joshwithachance View Post
    The site to check your order status has returned. So I signed in and my order from last night (around 8pm EST) using the rogue link has been approved and sent to order management. I hope this means I finally get one
    I just check the order status, it's slower then a bunch of stutterers at a spelling bee, but it says that I've ordered my touchpads on the 21st. SOOOOO it looks like the Confirmation was just generating the message on the date it created it...which is today. Soo hopefully this is good.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    The shipping date status on the 32gb TP I ordered just changed from the date they put in when I initially ordered to "Date Will Follow" I believe this means I'm going to get a 32gb TP at some point soon. Keeping my fingers crossed. The status for the 16gb unit I ordered for my daughter hasn't changed...yet.
    Well, the original Order Status screen is back and it says that my TP moved from B/O to Allocated. The price is also lower and the ship date has been moved up 3 days from before. Still no charge on my card, though.

For the first time in awhile, I'm hopeful that I may actually get one.
    Wahoo! Finally, an official email confirmation. Now I have an order number I can obsess over.

Odd thing, though. Says I placed the order today (Wednesday). I placed the order late Sunday/early Monday.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Wow... I'll be glad when this is over. For something I already have, I don't know why ordering this extra one is making me a stressed-out basket case.

I finally got my confirmation email for the order I finally got through around 12:30am Monday morning. Email says they finally acknowledge receipt on Aug 23rd. It also shows a shipdate of 8/24/2011 and delivery date of 8/26/2011. No shipping info yet, but I'll be checking my status throughout the day on Wednesday.

Based on their receipt date, surprised my order was approved but can't say that for sure until I get my tracking #. Still, I'm wondering if the number of units played in their decision. If people were ordering multiple units, they denied because HP suspected them of being resellers?
    Ive been to this thread about 50 times since I found it... I'm still patiently *HA!* waiting for HP to process everything. I ordered my TP around 2am CST on the 21st. I printed the page to "keep for my records" but of course my printer ate the 1st page so i lost my order numbers. FML right? Well luckily i received a email from HP Subject:Order Confirmation. 4400XXX. I got it roughly about 24 hours later. The card has the Pre-auth in my online banking.

I then got the "HP is glad you are intrested in the touchpad" email. it says that ill get my order confirmation in 24/72 hours. This whole process is so freaking confusing. Im seriously just hoping for the best and praying for my 32gb Touchpad to get here soonish. also kicking myself for not paying for premium shipping.

oh yeah, and the order status says "Admin" this is kindof disheartning. estimated ship date aug 27...

*prays to the tech gods*
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    I haven't received anything other than the "we got a lot of orders email" yet.

I placed my order Sunday the 21st at around 1:00PM.

Now it shows order date and HP Received as 8/23, and 'Last Change" 8/23 21:55GMT. No estimated ship date or anything like that. And on top of that, I did pay extra for 2 day shipping. Ugh.
    Just got my tablets in today!
    Order number 4415XXX here... Haven't received order confirmation yet. Ordered Sunday morning. Some people with higher order numbers are apparently receiving confirmations. HP better not of skipped my name on their little list!
    Ugh, I went to the restored order status page and it finds my order in the initial search of my account, but when I click View to pull up the detail it just gives me a message saying my request can't be processed. I ordered on Sunday afternoon, but have still not received any email other than the order has been captured one.

This is so annoying. You'd think, even with all of these orders, that after three days a company with HP's resources should have at least sorted out who's getting one and who isn't and found a way to let them access that information. So frustrating to have to keep checking and getting nowhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    Ugh, I went to the restored order status page and it finds my order in the initial search of my account, but when I click View to pull up the detail it just gives me a message saying my request can't be processed. I ordered on Sunday afternoon, but have still not received any email other than the order has been captured one.

This is so annoying. You'd think, even with all of these orders, that after three days a company with HP's resources should have at least sorted out who's getting one and who isn't and found a way to let them access that information. So frustrating to have to keep checking and getting nowhere.
    Same here. I haven't been able to go to the original order status page, let alone getting the actual order status, since Monday. I've been going here to check on the status:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    Someone on FW said that they talked to HP and that everyone that ordered up to Monday morning at 4am will get one. No idea if that is true or what time zone that is in. Someone here could call and confirm.
    Quote Originally Posted by dolfan3033 View Post
    Same here. I haven't been able to go to the original order status page, let alone getting the actual order status, since Monday. I've been going here to check on the status:

https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public.tcl
    I've tried that link several times, even when the other order status option was working and giving me results, and it has never returned any results with the order id I was given.

To the other poster who mentioned the 4 AM Monday cut off for orders: when I called SMB at the number listed on the website, a recorded message came on and that is exactly what it said. If you ordered before 4 AM on the 22nd, you'll get your TP. If you ordered after, you'll be cancelled.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    I've tried that link several times, even when the other order status option was working and giving me results, and it has never returned any results with the order id I was given.

To the other poster who mentioned the 4 AM Monday cut off for orders: when I called SMB at the number listed on the website, a recorded message came on and that is exactly what it said. If you ordered before 4 AM on the 22nd, you'll get your TP. If you ordered after, you'll be cancelled.
    Man I hope that 4am is not EXACT lol

Here is what that website listed above tells me about my order time: Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 04:03:32 AM

but I have a screen grab showing my order when I got it through showing Sun, Aug 21, 2011 at 2:44 AM

Here is what I show currently

"
    Order Status Detail
    Order #: ********* Order Date/Time: 08/22/2011 04:03:32 AM
    Customer # ****** Estimated Ship Date: 08/26/2011
    Customer PO #: ******* Estimated Delivery Date: 08/26/2011
    Associated Order #: 000000000 Credit Approval Date: 08/22/2011
    Invoice#(s) :

note I put in the asterix
    No my order status screen has changed and i have a ton more info in there with colors and all. Worst thing is that now my order time says 8/23 at 1007 pm.... So ive gone from a actual order time of 6 or 7 ish pm on the 21st to this? So confusing.
    I wouldn't worry so much about HP fulfilling orders seeing how they are supposedly pulling a second inventory out and have the "notify me" page for the touchpad. They will get here when they get here. I mean for the price it's hard to complain.
    Global Posts
    135 Global Posts
    This is what kind of scares me.

It shows my PO date as 8/21 but the order date is 8/23. If that is what they're looking at then I'm probably screwed.

not sure what's going on w/mine, ordered on the 21st & my status matches the screenshot above HOWEVER the pending charge to my account has vanished.. =/
    Quote Originally Posted by IanMcB View Post
    This is what kind of scares me.

It shows my PO date as 8/21 but the order date is 8/23. If that is what they're looking at then I'm probably screwed.

I finally got that site to give me back some results, and mine looks exactly the same as yours. But if I search at the other option, where you just log into your account and it shows all your orders, it says the order date is 08/21. I guess we just have to keep our fingers crossed.
    just noticed my order date is listed as the 22nd, even tho I placed it on the 21st. must not have been processed until the next day. Either way though, has anyone else's charge disappeared?