Page 110 of 185 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    FYI if while you're waiting for your touchpad to ship you want a good deal on the Hp case
    Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case: J&R Music and Computer World
    19.99 and free shipping.
    Thats all I need, more accessories for a touchpad which I don't own....yet....I hope!

I have a pile of unopened accessories sitting next to me. Ugg.
    Quote Originally Posted by xolga View Post
    got my TP today.
    very sluggish compared to my ipad. unable to save videos from emails. not all my email massages show up. apps selection is so so
    My email massages never show up.

Hey, it cost what? 1/5 of what your iPad?
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    Nah, about 5am CST. So about 2 hours earlier. Was yours the 32 or 16GB model?
    32gb. Sorry guys, hopefully you'll get yours. This extra one is going to a coworker who's been desperately searching for it. No profiteering here.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    32gb. Sorry guys, hopefully you'll get yours. This extra one is going to a coworker who's been desperately searching for it. No profiteering here.
    I need better friends and/or coworkers.
    Mine was just delivered to my home by Fedex and left at the front door. I'm sitting here at work. Gotta get home before it walks off.
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Mine was just delivered to my home by Fedex and left at the front door. I'm sitting here at work. Gotta get home before it walks off.
    Where do you live I'll make sure it doesn't go anywhere LOL
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    BTJepson and torrguy like this.
    Fedex just left mine at my door - no signature required. Just rang the doorbell and ran.

I'll miss you guys!

Hope you all get your TouchPads soon!
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Fedex just left mine at my door - no signature required. Just rang the doorbell and ran.

I'll miss you guys!

Hope you all get your TouchPads soon!
    We will miss you too, and we would like to join you in TP Ownership!!
    fwinst likes this.
    I hate this thread so much. I feel like I am the kid who gets picked last in high school. Stop teasing me and send me a TP already.

Sent from my MOTWX435KT using Tapatalk
    Does anyone with 6-8 weeks email actually get touchpad shipped?
    Quote Originally Posted by cult001 View Post
    Does anyone with 6-8 weeks email actually get touchpad shipped?
    not I ... delivery date is listed as today but still in Admin status
    order confirmed 8/20 2:25 PM CST

Item Product Description Order
    Qty Partial
    Qty Delivery
    Date Item
    Status Shipment Invoice# Requested
    Date
    1 FB454UT#ABA HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy 1 1 23-Sep-2011 Admin 21-Aug-2011
    Quote Originally Posted by musick View Post
    not I ... delivery date is listed as today but still in Admin status
    order confirmed 8/20 2:25 PM CST

Item Product Description Order
    Qty Partial
    Qty Delivery
    Date Item
    Status Shipment Invoice# Requested
    Date
    1 FB454UT#ABA HP TouchPad US 16G wifi Smart Buy 1 1 23-Sep-2011 Admin 21-Aug-2011
    You ordered even earlier than me

admin hell
    Woohooo.................I got my planned shipping date and planned delivery date to some future dates (not today's date and not some past date) FINALLY......I know they are 100% not accurate but atleast something to cheer

anywayss....ordered 21st sunday around 10PM....got 6-8 week email.... :-|
    Quote Originally Posted by cmalineni View Post
    Woohooo.................I got my planned shipping date and planned delivery date to some future dates (not today's date and not some past date) FINALLY......I know they are 100% not accurate but atleast something to cheer

anywayss....ordered 21st sunday around 10PM....got 6-8 week email.... :-|
    That happened to me a week ago. The planned shipping date was today. I called a few minutes ago and they said it was inaccurate it still hasn't changed, though.
    439xxxx 3054xxxx 21-Aug-2011 Admin 03-Oct-2011 30-Sep-2011

Possibly important change in my first order. From the daily bump ups of delivery date to big jump to Oct.3 and ship date of Oct. 30. CC holds dropped a week ago and picked up this morning. Perhaps at or after employee sale on 28th, they will shipping out many back orders. Fingers crossed.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Mynís Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    Well, this is my first reply to this thread with my TP. I have owned an iPad since the day they were released, and while this Touchpad is a pretty good tablet, it is nowhere near as highly polished as the iPad and the iOS. I am including both the hardware and WebOS in that opinion. I would never have paid $499 for it, but for $99 its a great little tablet, just not anywhere close to the level of an iPad. Good luck and patience to all of you that have not received yours yet.
    raraku likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico2001 View Post
    439xxxx 3054xxxx 21-Aug-2011 Admin 03-Oct-2011 30-Sep-2011

Possibly important change in my first order. From the daily bump ups of delivery date to big jump to Oct.3 and ship date of Oct. 30. CC holds dropped a week ago and picked up this morning. Perhaps at or after employee sale on 28th, they will shipping out many back orders. Fingers crossed.
    I had a jump in the delivery date jump to September 20 on 9/12. 9/20 arrived, and then it started changing the delivery date to the current day again.

Hopefully that's not the case for you, but I did see a similar thing.
    I love my TP and webOS is a lot better than I thought it was going to be. In my opinion, it's the best mobile OS on the market today and this is coming for a long time android fan. I was excited to port this bad boy over to Android, but not after using it a few days. There is no way I'm downgrading from webOS to Android 2.3. The OS is so functional, it's not even funny. And after being on the forum and doing further research, webOS development is very much alive and well established. Love the hardware of the TP as well. It's on par with what I would expect for the $300 to $400 tablet. The lack of rear facing cam is not a big deal to me. I want to video conference not take pics when I'm out and about. I'm impressed with the TP so much that if there was a 4" screen phone with webOS, I'd buy it in a minute.

I will never understand this following people seem to have for apple.
    HP Touchpad 16GB, webOS 3.0.4, UberKernel 3.0.4-68 @ 1.5Ghz
    HTC Evo 4G, Mynís Synergy ROM RLS1 (Android 2.3.3)
    B&N NOOKcolor, Phiremod 7.1 (Android 2.3.7), @ 1.1Ghz
    The "following people seem to have for apple" is satisfaction and respect for good, solid design and execution across multiple platforms. Not a bad "following" to have.
    OnSale stopped taking orders for the touchpad (saw an annoucement on Facebook).