Page 11 of 185 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    I got my order confirmation Saturday about 9pm central time. Web site says that my planned delivery "date will follow". Hope to get one.... I should say my CC has been charged.

I plan to call tomorrow and see if I can get some more info.
    Last edited by bubba04; 08/23/2011 at 09:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    I really hope so, cause the confirmation just came in and it says I ordered on the 23rd. Wouldn't they have automatically rejected it already if I didn't qualify?
    Quote Originally Posted by artwest50 View Post
    Whoaa, my order has 4434xxx (Monday @ 11 A.M.) and the person I talked with said that my credit was being checked (with thousands of others, I'm sure) and that I may not hear anything until Friday.
    That's what I was going to say - Check your bank account and see if HP charged your account for the TP.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    That's what I was going to say - Check your bank account and see if HP charged your account for the TP.
    They did charge me...$300+ (I ordered two)
    my order # is 3053xxxx, I ordered apx 3pm est 8-20 but the time on my order summary is 22:49 GMT and I received the email conformation at 6:24 pm. When I called to order a pre 2 on Monday I asked about that order and she checked it and said that everything was confirmed and there were units held for me waiting shipment.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    i ordered on sat... just got my confirmation e-mail today. i actually don't wanna get it anymore. i'm thinking of calling and canceling. hope they haven't shipped it yet. i got the 32 gb.
    Quote Originally Posted by mehigh View Post
    i ordered on sat... just got my confirmation e-mail today. i actually don't wanna get it anymore. i'm thinking of calling and canceling. hope they haven't shipped it yet. i got the 32 gb.
    I'll buy it from you
    Private message me, and lets figure out how to sell it to me, don't cancel
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    When you guys say you got a 'confirmation' email, what exactly does it say? So far all I've received is the email with the subject 'Your HP TouchPad purchase has been received', stating, 'Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.'

So obviously this is not a confirmation email. It actually has no order information at all. Am I right to assume you guys got a 2nd email?
    I'm hoping at least one of my 3 orders goes through, but not very confident (I ordered one on HP SMB, one on Amazon via OnSale, and one from Cost Central).

When people are saying they got confirmation emails from HP, what does it say? I got an email yesterday saying:

Thank you for your interest in the HP TouchPad. We have received an unprecedented amount of orders as a result of the tremendous discount offered. Therefore, order confirmation emails are still being processed. Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.

I'm assuming there is a different email to confirm the order.

I placed my order on Sun, Aug 21, at 11:38 am central, but when I go to the order status page, it says: Order date Aug -23.

It has only been a little over 24 hours since the last email, so I'm still holding out hope it goes through, but I get the feeling no go on the Hp SMB order. Hopefully my onSale or Cost Central order goes through.
    Last edited by mgonsoulin; 08/23/2011 at 09:59 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    When you guys say you got a 'confirmation' email, what exactly does it say? So far all I've received is the email with the subject 'Your HP TouchPad purchase has been received', stating, 'Be assured that your order has been captured. You should receive an automated order confirmation in the next 24-72 hours.'

So obviously this is not a confirmation email. It actually has no order information at all. Am I right to assume you guys got a 2nd email?
    Ya, I got the "purchase has been received" email and then today an Order Confirmation, but the date says August 23rd... I really hope this is not going to cancel my order.

This is the text of my confirmation email:

"Confirmation of your HP order

Hewlett-Packard receipt of xxxxxxxxx ordered on 08/21/2011
    Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website."

then the order #, product info, order date, billing/shipping info, etc... It did not include any information related to when it would be shipped or when it would arrive.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Ya, I got the "purchase has been received" email and then today an Order Confirmation, but the date says August 23rd... I really hope this is not going to cancel my order.
    Well you ordered after I did, and I still haven't received a confirmation. So you're doing better than I am. My order was placed around 5AM (CDT) on Sunday.
    I got my order in at 7pm ET on 8/20, got a confirmation order (subject of "Order Confirmation. 4388xxx") at 5:15am ET on 8/21. Order Status says the order date was 8/21, which makes sense if confirmation email date = date order was received. What do you guys think my chances are at getting one? 16gb model, if that matters.

EDIT: and I never got the letter from HP saying that they captured my order or whatnot. Has anyone gotten that letter and then received the TP? or have you NOT gotten the letter and then received the TP? there might be a correlation there....
    Well you ordered after I did, and I still haven't received a confirmation. So you're doing better than I am. My order was placed around 5AM (CDT) on Sunday.
    Well, here's positive energy for the both of us! I mean I technically ordered on Sunday at 4PM PST, soooo maybe the server is saying 23rd...I dunno. It could be where people had their browser still had the shopping cart cached until Monday, thus cancelling the order. I'm hoping that's what its coming to.
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    this is what i got (i thought shipping is free, but i got charged like 5 bucks):

Hewlett-Packard receipt of 030585479 ordered on 08/23/2011
    Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website.
    ** Please do not respond to this email, as emails sent to this mailbox are not monitored.
    ** If you have questions, please contact your Client Service or Sales Representative at 866-625-0759. A subsequent shipping confirmation email will be sent at the time your order ships.

Customer Account Number: I25927
    Web Order Number: 4428324
    Customer PO Number: 4428324
    Order Date: 08/23/2011
    Carrier: VF3-ECON VALUE FRT

Item# Mfg Part#/Description Quantity Unit Price Extended Price

1501872 FB356UT#ABA 1 149.00 149.00
    HP TouchPad US 32GB wifi SB Commercial

Sub Total: 149.00
    Freight: 4.29
    Estimated Tax: 11.55
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
    Order Total: 164.84
    this is what i got (i thought shipping is free, but i got charged like 5 bucks):

Hewlett-Packard receipt of 030585479 ordered on 08/23/2011
    Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website.
    ** Please do not respond to this email, as emails sent to this mailbox are not monitored.
    ** If you have questions, please contact your Client Service or Sales Representative at 866-625-0759. A subsequent shipping confirmation email will be sent at the time your order ships.

Customer Account Number: I25927
    Web Order Number: 4428324
    Customer PO Number: 4428324
    Order Date: 08/23/2011
    Carrier: VF3-ECON VALUE FRT

Item# Mfg Part#/Description Quantity Unit Price Extended Price

1501872 FB356UT#ABA 1 149.00 149.00
    HP TouchPad US 32GB wifi SB Commercial

Sub Total: 149.00
    Freight: 4.29
    Estimated Tax: 11.55
    -------------------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------------
    Order Total: 164.84
    That's what I got...LIke I said, hopefully we will get our TouchPads
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty43 View Post
    This is the text of my confirmation email:

"Confirmation of your HP order

Hewlett-Packard receipt of xxxxxxxxx ordered on 08/21/2011
    Thank you for choosing Hewlett-Packard Company as your provider. Below are the details of your recent purchase. To check the status of your order online, please refer to the order status link on our website."

then the order #, product info, order date, billing/shipping info, etc... It did not include any information related to when it would be shipped or when it would arrive.
    Thanks for the info, when exactly did you pay though?

I payed and they took my money on the 21st (Sunday) but when I check my order status today it says order date 23rd (Tuesday)
    Ordered 32GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1pm HPO#30579xxx, WO#4423xxx
    I really hope so, cause the confirmation just came in and it says I ordered on the 23rd. Wouldn't they have automatically rejected it already if I didn't qualify?
    Same here. Ordered on 21 at 7 pm cst ish. Receipt says 8/22 at 1240 am. I just got conformation e-mail dated the 23rd

*** is all i gotta say bout this lol.
    The site to check your order status has returned. So I signed in and my order from last night (around 8pm EST) using the rogue link has been approved and sent to order management. I hope this means I finally get one
    Quote Originally Posted by Prelude Ron View Post
    Thanks for the info, when exactly did you pay though?

I payed and they took my money on the 21st (Sunday) but when I check my order status today it says order date 23rd (Tuesday)
    I ordered online Saturday night. But, I used an American Express card and it hasn't shown up on my account yet...? I'm new to American Express, so not sure if that is a normal thing.

Has anyone else paid with American Express and seen it show up on their account yet?