Page 109 of 185 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    I can't wait to read this thread on my TP when it arrives tomorrow.

It left Fort Worth on it's way here to Austin about 4 hours ago. I'm hoping that Fedex just drops it off at my door with no signature. Every time they try to deliver I'm at work, so I have to go to the Fedex shipping center after 3pm, which ain't so bad.
    fwinst likes this.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    I can't wait to read this thread on my TP when it arrives tomorrow.

It left Fort Worth on it's way here to Austin about 4 hours ago. I'm hoping that Fedex just drops it off at my door with no signature. Every time they try to deliver I'm at work, so I have to go to the Fedex shipping center after 3pm, which ain't so bad.
    They left mine at my door. Said no signature required...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    IamReady
    <><

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-20-11 @ 4:25pm EDT. P/O# 43839XX HP Order# 0305395XX reassigned to HP Order# 035751XX. Received email on 9-2-11 for delivery in 2 weeks. SHIPPED 9-19-11.

Ordered 1 32Gb TouchPad on 8-21-11 @ 10:16pm EDT. P/O# 44305XX HP Order# 0305569XX. Received email on 9-7-11 for delivery in 6-8 weeks.

Picked up a 32Gb TouchPad Demo unit from Walmart on 8-30-11 after much negotiation...and Love it!
    I checked the order before mine, it went to date will follow, mine hasn't changed yet. Maybe it'll really get shipped tomorrow
    Mine shipped on the 19th w/ expected delivery tomorrow. I ordered mine on Sunday morning. I think like 8am. Good luck everyone.
    Neil
    Handspring Visor Deluxe > Treo 600 > Palm Pre > iPhone 4s & Touchpad 32gb
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neoGTR22 View Post
    Mine shipped on the 19th w/ expected delivery tomorrow. I ordered mine on Sunday morning. I think like 8am. Good luck everyone.
    You're the first person that I've seen with shipping info that ordered after I did, by a few hours.
    Quote Originally Posted by rico2001 View Post
    How about your CC charge? Was your cc charged before shipment or in a hold state like many of us 6-8 week group?

SMB order:
    PO# 439XXXX, HP# 3054xxxx, ordered 8/21, status: admin
    I think I had the original hold then a hold where they fixed the shipping costs and that was it until the actual charge. I didn't have this non stop holds that others were getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by midas69 View Post
    You're the first person that I've seen with shipping info that ordered after I did, by a few hours.
    8am EST, so if you're on the west coast this might make sense.
    This just proves how messed up they are processing orders. My order was placed Satuday @ 7:30 PM PST-And nothing is happening with it!
    got my TP today.
    very sluggish compared to my ipad. unable to save videos from emails. not all my email massages show up. apps selection is so so
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    There are plenty of people here who will take off your hands.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Nah, about 5am CST. So about 2 hours earlier. Was yours the 32 or 16GB model?
    I have a question for those who got their tp. When I change my mailing address (due to a move ) my price for the tp went up 20.00 dollars. I purchase the one day shipping, because you know thought I would get it the next day.. Boy was I wrong. See my charge with One day before was 168.22 and that is what I'm being charged on my cc. But on my order it's 180.22? My question is what charge were you charged? Were you charge 149.00 or Plus shipping?

Ps it's the 32 model
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenC56 View Post
    This just proves how messed up they are processing orders. My order was placed Satuday @ 7:30 PM PST-And nothing is happening with it!
    Did you order a 16gb or a 32gb? There were significantly more 16gb units ordered. So if you ordered a 16gb TP, those that ordered 32gb units will likely have theirs shipped before you. I"ve also seen occassions where people that ordered multiple units had theirs ship after those that purchased a single unit.

If you ordered a single 32gb unit, your credit was approved, and you received a 2 or 6-8 week email, join the rest of us who wonder on a daily basis, "What the heck are they doing over there???"
    I ordered my 32gb at 8pm pacific on Saturday and not a word.
    Bought the family touchpads and love dual boot.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHaven22 View Post
    I have a question for those who got their tp. When I change my mailing address (due to a move ) my price for the tp went up 20.00 dollars. I purchase the one day shipping, because you know thought I would get it the next day.. Boy was I wrong. See my charge with One day before was 168.22 and that is what I'm being charged on my cc. But on my order it's 180.22? My question is what charge were you charged? Were you charge 149.00 or Plus shipping?

Ps it's the 32 model
    I haven't received my TP yet. However, if you changed your delivery address, the delivery charge will change accordingly. That is, until the unit is charged to your card. Then the delivery charge should be dropped all together, per the announcement made by HP SMB awhile back. So, your final cost should be $149.00 + tax for your area.
    How are you guys checking your order status? I haven't been able to for weeks. I just get a 'vista error' message.
    Global Posts
    151 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    How are you guys checking your order status? I haven't been able to for weeks. I just get a 'vista error' message.
    Clear your cache and cookies. I had that problem last week and that fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by kuruptlon View Post
    Check the first page of the thread. It will give you directions on how to get around that error.
    FYI if while you're waiting for your touchpad to ship you want a good deal on the Hp case
    Amazon.com: HP TouchPad Custom Fit Case: J&R Music and Computer World
    19.99 and free shipping.
    Last edited by Underwaterdan; 09/23/2011 at 10:06 AM.
    Did anybody see this b4?
    I was just looking for news about the tp and wat not, and i found this.
    Video: Unreleased white HP TouchPad and AT&T Pre 3

Very interesting...
    Order # 439xxxx placed on saturday, 08/20 around 8pm.