Page 106 of 185 FirstFirst ... 65696101102103104105106107108109110111116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BTJepson View Post
    Finally, I got my shipping email today at 12:40 CST. Ordered at 10:30am on 8/20 for one 16g TP, order no. 43800**. The tracking number isn't active yet for Fedex. Yeah, I don't know what rhyme or reason HP is using to ship these things, but it's not by order number. Guess my Touchstone won't have to sit here a lonely and empty for too much longer.
    ------

my order number is 43871xx, 7,000+ more orders to go
    Quote Originally Posted by poqonos View Post
    ------

Around 33.5 K more orders to go for me
    Ordered 2 TouchPads using IE on a Windows Phone
    4413XXX, 030568XXX, 32GB (Received)
    4426XXX, 030584XXX, 32GB (Waiting)
    Quote Originally Posted by poqonos View Post
    ------

That assumes they are going in order, which they are clearly not. There appears to be some sort of block system, but no order within the block. It's like they printed the orders and divided them out leaving them forever jumbled. On the plus side, you could be next! I hope so since mine is very near yours.
    I'm assuming none in the 440 block has gotten theirs ?

sent from my thunderbolt
    Aww, look what HP gave me on my one-month anniversary of ordering Touchpads.

And of the four, three were already spoken for when I ordered them. The fourth was a "someone will want this" extra. Turns out many of my friends wanted it, so I offered it to the one with a webOS phone, a Pixi. One is for me, one for my mom, one for the hausfrau, and one for that friend.

BTW the accessories all came from local Office Depot stores. Two complete sets.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    qrious, fwinst and raraku like this.
    At this point the only order status I check is the "Line Item Detail" waiting for it to go from "B/O" to "Alloc", or better yet "Invcd."
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post
    Aww, look what HP gave me on my one-month anniversary of ordering Touchpads.

And of the four, three were already spoken for when I ordered them. The fourth was a "someone will want this" extra. Turns out many of my friends wanted it, so I offered it to the one with a webOS phone, a Pixi. One is for me, one for my mom, one for the hausfrau, and one for that friend.

BTW the accessories all came from local Office Depot stores. Two complete sets.
    Oooooo, what a lucky man he was....." --E.L.P.
    Qqa
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by FaMeRoKz View Post
    Qqa
    What he said!!

Sent from my EPIC
    Well, my ship/deliver date hasn't changed for 4 days. I know that to date they're not accurate but I'm hoping that it does ship on the 23rd.
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    Just checked on my TPs in transit. One left Indiana and is now in Illinois; the other left Indiana and is now in North Carolina. Both are scheduled to end up in Washington state on Friday. Well-traveled TPs.
    The Roaming Gnome got nuthin' on your Touchpad. They should do a commercial, starting in Taiwan.
    Happy one month anniversary to others that ordered on 8/21.*

*One pathetic post

Congrats to those receiving your TPs.
    Ordered 16GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1135, HPO#30563xxx, WO#4408xxx
    peace one day today so i will give hp that peace even though it's officially a month now... though i will be tempted to give hp another call should my case for the touchpad arrive on this very same day.
    Hopefully bin diesel and his crew doesn't jack the truck that all the touchpads are on.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by thirsy1258 View Post
    Hopefully bin diesel and his crew doesn't jack the truck that all the touchpads are on.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Is he the love child of Vin Diesel and Bin Laden??
    zoey_s likes this.
    Lmao stupid auto correct

sent from my thunderbolt
    Quote Originally Posted by meriwether View Post
    The Roaming Gnome got nuthin' on your Touchpad. They should do a commercial, starting in Taiwan.
    LOL! They're still racing for WA. The one that went from IN->IL just left Kansas. The other left NC this morning. Which one will arrive first? Stay tuned for more insane mutterings.
    My second SMB HP Touchpad is out for delivery! And so is the case from Amazon!
    This morning, Fedex blessed me with my new Touchstone charger. I placed it on the shelf next to my new Acase (TM) Slim 02 BK for HP Touchpad. If only I had a TP to put in the case and charge, I would be a happy tableteer.
    Ordered 32 GB TP at 0030, 22 August - received confirmation next a.m. 4397xxx, 3055xxxx - received 6-8 week letter on 9/7/11. Received 2nd Delay letter 10/4/11. Received ship confirmation 10/7/11/
    WOO HOO!! I GOT THE EMAIL!!

No tracking number yet but says estimated delivery is Friday.
    qrious, fwinst, torrguy and 1 others like this.