Page 103 of 185 FirstFirst ... 3 53 939899100101102103104105106107108 113 153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I'm on hold. Customer Relations is transferring me. Direct number to CR is 1-888-943-8476. I got Christine. Sounds kind of like the lady I spoke with the other day too. I told her about the "leaked " employee memo from Stephen DeWitt and how the HPSB people were nervous about getting their orders fulfilled. I told her I did not want to speak with someone that was going to give me the 6-8 weeks information runaround.

She came back on the line and she said she had some "Good news for me" and handed me over to Patty. Patty said my order was going to be shipped out this week. I asked her how she knew that and she said she was looking at the computer. I asked her if they had a range of numbers they were shipping out this week and she said she was looking at all the ones they were shipping out and mine was one of them and I should be getting an email within a few days.

I then asked her about the "leaked memo" and if the HPSB TouchPads were separate from the Employee TouchPads and if in fact all of the HPSB TouchPad orders were going to be fulfilled and she said as far as she knew they were. I asked her if the TouchPads were coming from Foxconn or Inventec - and she blanked out on me for a minute and then said they are coming from the factory.

So I say - go ahead and call - each and every one of you. If you want to make it official - call Customer Relations
    Keep them busy. Tell them about the memo. Give them a chance to earn their paycheck. They haven't done us any favors so far.

I'll believe it when I get the email and when I have a tracking number and when I have it in my hands.
    I believe you were one of the lucky ones that got a "2 week" email. If that's correct, you got the response you should have gotten. As it's been 2 weeks, your order should be shipping this week (should probably been sooner). For those that got the 6-8 week email, calling isn't going to give you any new info. CR/CSR/Sales have been told what they need to tell he customers. If you're a 6-8 weeker, expect things to start shipping around the end of the month through the middle of October.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I ordered from SMB on 8/20 (the first day of the firesale, as we all know). I did get a 2-week letter and emailed HP last night for status. I was told today over email it would be about 6 weeks.

About an hour ago, I got a shipping notification. My 16GB is on its way. I was faked out at first, because I just purchased 2 cases and a touchstone charger last night (with mega-discounts), and assumed the notification was for that order.
    I got a scare today when I got a letter from HP in the mail. My 1st order is supposed to be here on Wed, but of course the tracking hasn't updated since it left the facility. It turned out to be a "courtesy" invoice from my 2 Targus cases that I received last week. HP, please don't waste time and energy sending me an invoice days after I received my products. Please focus that energy on shipping out Touchpads
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I called HP Customer Relations and the lady said she can't help, it has to go through HP Sales who is giving same 6-8 weeks over and over again.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by raysgrumpy View Post
    I got a scare today when I got a letter from HP in the mail. My 1st order is supposed to be here on Wed, but of course the tracking hasn't updated since it left the facility. It turned out to be a "courtesy" invoice from my 2 Targus cases that I received last week. HP, please don't waste time and energy sending me an invoice days after I received my products. Please focus that energy on shipping out Touchpads
    I got those today too. Realize that the SMB was set up to service businesses, not the typical consumer. To that end, getting a nicely printed invoice for my tax records was a very nice gesture.
    I have a feeling this is going to be another night of me checking here, reading that everyone is getting shipping emails, then checking to make sure my email is actually working........ Serenity now!!!!!
    torrguy, qrious and BTJepson like this.
    ^Did you get Christine?^ She's probably tired of answering the phone by now

I can't believe phillyeagles36 was routed out of the US! That makes no sense at all.

raysgrumpy LOL I got the same email and the same scare. That's when I decided to call.

I would call again tomorrow with the regular number and see if you can get someone "in the know". All you have to do is be firm and polite and refuse to accept the company line. Sooner or later you're bound to reach the right person.

I'm sorry. I just don't play well with others. You probably can tell that by now. I ran with scissors too when I was younger.
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I ran with scissors too when I was younger.
    Nooooooooooooooooo!
    Man, you guys are still pestering HP for non-existent info? This considered a hobby now?
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    fwinst and agg23 like this.
    I placed my order on 8/20 at 2pm. Just got my shipment email! Still ridiculous that it took HP a month to ship out an in stock product, but glad this saga may finally be drawing to an end...
    I just noticed my order changed from bestway shipping to rps ground. Maybe that means something. I have not seen anyone post about that change yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    I just noticed my order changed from bestway shipping to rps ground. Maybe that means something. I have not seen anyone post about that change yet.
    I just got my tracking number!!!!!
    tackhouse1 likes this.
    Mine too.

But, WTH is "rps"?
    Eureka! Got a shipping notification from HP just now. My 4 32 GB Touchpads are actually on their way, 1 day short of a month after I ordered them.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    I should feel happy that I'm getting the Touchpad but nothing ****es me off more than waiting all day for the TP and Purolator returning my TP to the depot when half the day's done. Bull. Driver better have a legitimate reason for returning....
    I just got my tracking number!!!!!
    Me too. However, RPS no longer exists. They were acquired by FedEx in 1998. FedEx can't track my numbers yet, but that's par for the course. They probably won't be notified of the shipment until tomorrow.

Interesting that they are shipping each of my Touchpads in separate boxes. Seems inefficient.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    So jealous. I got the "2 week" e-mail on 9/2, and I haven't seen squat.
    "In the end, everything is fine; if it is not fine, it is not the end." -- Unknown
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    Mine too.

But, WTH is "rps"?
    As other's have said it stands for FedEx ground
    Quote Originally Posted by Syndil View Post

Interesting that they are shipping each of my Touchpads in separate boxes. Seems inefficient.
    Actually they are bulk shipping so, although I don't claim to be an expert on it, I believe they get a cheaper shipping price if all the packages are the same size and weight and they ship in large quantities at once.
    Global Posts
    2 Global Posts
    I just got the email, with a tracking number. But the tracking number shows it was delivered July 27th 2010 lol... Here's to hoping it was a fat finger and makes it way to me properly.