Page 102 of 185 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92979899100101102103104105106107 112 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    To answer the question, i have been imputing "random" numbers into the order number search site: https://h20497.www2.hp.com/os/public...bno=&noquery=1 I went through and put mine in then switched some numbers, then went up and down switching different numbers and it appears that almost all before the number i posted have had some action outside of admin status. Basically what i did was a form of bracketing. jumping thousands down then thousands up then hundreds, then tens. Again all of my findings are speculation based on a flawed system.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Please call today about the TouchPad order you have not received. Ask to be put through to Customer Relations and then to a higher level. Ask for a Case # to be filed on your behalf. Ask for your TouchPad to be shipped before the 28th. Cite the leaked Memo.

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/df557

Thanks akitayo
    Last edited by allowingtoo; 09/19/2011 at 07:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    Please call today about the TouchPad order you have not received. Ask to be put through to Customer Relations and then to a higher level. Ask for a Case # to be filed on your behalf. Ask for your TouchPad to be shipped before the 28th. Cite the leaked Memo.

df557.jpg at Free Image Hosting

Thanks akitayo
    I agree that we should make it known to HP that we would like to receive the TPs we already ordered 4 weeks ago before or at the same time as HP employees receive theirs. I'm not sure all the angst over the other thread is warranted. If you read the memo from Mr. Dewitt, it states that there will be a limited supply of TPs available for employees, with an order limit of 1. It is just as possible that HP is making the TPs not slated for fulfilling SMB orders available for HP employees instead of sending them out to retailers or making them available on the H&HO site. It is also possible that the OP in the other thread misunderstood what he was being told, or that his informant misunderstood what was going on. However, since HP has NOT been all that fortcoming with good info, I would suggest contacting Mr. Dewitt via his Twitter account rather than bombarding CSR's, with little or no power to make decisions, with phonecalls. I would urge anyone writing on Mr Dewitt's page to remain couteous while stating their concerns; we want an ally, not an enemy.
    underwaterdan and torrguy like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by fwinst View Post
    I would suggest contacting Mr. Dewitt via his Twitter account rather than bombarding CSR's, with little or no power to make decisions, with phonecalls. I would urge anyone writing on Mr Dewitt's page to remain couteous while stating their concerns; we want an ally, not an enemy.
    Ok, I just sent a courteous tweet to DeWitt. I encourage others to do the same, since at the moment, it looks like only about four people have done so. I imagine that if his email inbox gets bombarded today with similar sentiments from Twitter, he will sit up and take notice.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Uh oh...

HP Employees Get One Last Chance at TouchPad Fire Sale | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

It sites Sept. 28th for the sale. Does that mean we will all have our Touchpads by then? I think not...
    Oh man, I'm just waiting outside my window, peering every few seconds to see if the Mr Purolator has arrived. I need a life.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by agg23 View Post
    Uh oh...

HP Employees Get One Last Chance at TouchPad Fire Sale | News & Opinion | PCMag.com

It sites Sept. 28th for the sale. Does that mean we will all have our Touchpads by then? I think not...
    The letter to the employees also states that they will have to wait about 10 days after that for shipping. That puts it right in line with the Small business orders.
    I can't quit this thread. I really want to.

I now have an empty folio case sitting on my desk. It makes me sad.
    I will be quitting this thread in a few hours. My 16gb touchpad is on the fedex truck out for delivery today! My hp case I've had for 2 weeks will finally have a purpose.

Ordered on 8/20 order #43804XX and hp#30582xxx. I did get the 2 week email.
    fwinst likes this.
    On the 16th, my status changed to a ship date of 9/17 and delivery date of 9/20.

I want to be hopeful, but I know better - I received the 6-8 week email and the order remains in Admin status.

So, unless they already got the new TouchPads and the Flash is delivering TouchPads, I will continue to wait vigilantly in hopes that the doom and gloom that has been prognosticated re: the employee fire sale is simply negative thinking or someone hoping for reverse mojo.
    weird, mine just changed back from "date to follow" to est. delivery date of today.. if only -__-
    Quote Originally Posted by Consequence_9 View Post
    weird, mine just changed back from "date to follow" to est. delivery date of today.. if only -__-
    That's par for the course. Mine's been doing that for about a week now

I'm one of the ones who received the 6-8 week email, so I'm not really expecting it to ship until I get an email saying it's shipping or there's a definite charge on my credit card.
    fwinst likes this.
    Since I received the 2 week email, I called to check on the status of my order (2-32GB on 8/20 at 11:30 am PDT). The person I spoke with said the order would be shipping within the next few days and expected that I would receive the shipped email on Wednesday.

Fingers crossed and hoping it's true ...
    My brother ordered hours before me, but he never receieved an email, or price adjust -- I did.

And now my TP is on its arrival, and he's still waiting to be put in the queue. So strange... but can't complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by qrious View Post
    Since I received the 2 week email, I called to check on the status of my order (2-32GB on 8/20 at 11:30 am PDT). The person I spoke with said the order would be shipping within the next few days and expected that I would receive the shipped email on Wednesday.

Fingers crossed and hoping it's true ...
    Stringing me along for another two days....
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sepharite View Post
    My brother ordered hours before me, but he never receieved an email, or price adjust -- I did.

And now my TP is on its arrival, and he's still waiting to be put in the queue. So strange... but can't complain.
    And this is really what's so maddening to people. There seems to be no logical manner that they are employing to decide which orders will be filled, and when. If it could be deciphered, or HP would tell us what they were doing (big assumption is that they know), there would be SIGNIFICANTLY less anxiety out here.
    I'm on hold. Customer Relations is transferring me. Direct number to CR is 1-888-943-8476. I got Christine. Sounds kind of like the lady I spoke with the other day too. I told her about the "leaked " employee memo from Stephen DeWitt and how the HPSB people were nervous about getting their orders fulfilled. I told her I did not want to speak with someone that was going to give me the 6-8 weeks information runaround.

She came back on the line and she said she had some "Good news for me" and handed me over to Patty. Patty said my order was going to be shipped out this week. I asked her how she knew that and she said she was looking at the computer. I asked her if they had a range of numbers they were shipping out this week and she said she was looking at all the ones they were shipping out and mine was one of them and I should be getting an email within a few days.

I then asked her about the "leaked memo" and if the HPSB TouchPads were separate from the Employee TouchPads and if in fact all of the HPSB TouchPad orders were going to be fulfilled and she said as far as she knew they were. I asked her if the TouchPads were coming from Foxconn or Inventec - and she blanked out on me for a minute and then said they are coming from the factory.

So I say - go ahead and call - each and every one of you. If you want to make it official - call Customer Relations
    Keep them busy. Tell them about the memo. Give them a chance to earn their paycheck. They haven't done us any favors so far.

I'll believe it when I get the email and when I have a tracking number and when I have it in my hands.
    Yeah I don't trust HP at all, regarding about how she said yours was shipping this week, I ordered a pre2 Four weeks ago on SMB and they told me the same thing each week. "Your order will ship within the next two days" "your order will ship this week" blah blah. They are just getting you off the phone.

My order was canceled a few days ago because they said they ran out of stock. I have escalated the issue and hope to get a response as to why they told me I was definately getting the Pre 2 and it was shipping "within a few days" each time I called, but they really didn't have any and I am stuck with Pre 2 accessories that I can't send back because the 14 day return policy is up.
    Woohoo! Time to play.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    I'm on hold. Customer Relations is transferring me. Direct number to CR is 1-888-943-8476. I got Christine. Sounds kind of like the lady I spoke with the other day too. I told her about the "leaked " employee memo from Stephen DeWitt and how the HPSB people were nervous about getting their orders fulfilled. I told her I did not want to speak with someone that was going to give me the 6-8 weeks information runaround.

She came back on the line and she said she had some "Good news for me" and handed me over to Patty. Patty said my order was going to be shipped out this week. I asked her how she knew that and she said she was looking at the computer. I asked her if they had a range of numbers they were shipping out this week and she said she was looking at all the ones they were shipping out and mine was one of them and I should be getting an email within a few days.

I then asked her about the "leaked memo" and if the HPSB TouchPads were separate from the Employee TouchPads and if in fact all of the HPSB TouchPad orders were going to be fulfilled and she said as far as she knew they were. I asked her if the TouchPads were coming from Foxconn or Inventec - and she blanked out on me for a minute and then said they are coming from the factory.

So I say - go ahead and call - each and every one of you. If you want to make it official - call Customer Relations
    Keep them busy. Tell them about the memo. Give them a chance to earn their paycheck. They haven't done us any favors so far.

I'll believe it when I get the email and when I have a tracking number and when I have it in my hands.
    I just called HP Customer Relations with the number you provided and I told them about the memo. The guy I was transferred to was not located in the US so he didn't know about the memo. He did tell me 3 to 5 weeks so I guess that's better than 4-6 but he also said I will definitely receive a TouchPad. I hope he's right.