Page 101 of 185 FirstFirst ... 519196979899100101102103104105106111151 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 3697
Like Tree1000Likes
    Maybe they meant two weeks starting NOW.....
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underwaterdan View Post
    Maybe they meant two weeks starting NOW.....
    Alright....don't give them any ideas.
    I've seen many postings from people with orders placed long after mine that have either received tracking numbers or the actual delivered devices. So much for their "within two weeks".

I'm starting to eyeball the gTablet on deals.woot right now...
    Ordered 8/20 11:30am, confirmation 8/20 8:25pm EST
    "in 2 weeks" email 9/2 6:12pm
    1st update (since order date) 9/8 10:23 GMT: status "admin", shipped 9/4, due 9/8.
    2nd 9/9 01:26 GMT: Ship date is blank & deliver date is "date will follow"
    3rd 9/9 08:02 GMT: Ship date 9/5, delivery 9/9
    4th 9/10 09:11 GMT: ship 9/6, deliver 9/10
    5th 9/11 08:41 GMT: 9/7, 9/11
    I've stopped trying to keep up (it actually updates twice a day, alternating between fake dates and "date will follow" as above.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I noticed that something had changed for the good when they changed my status from backorder to allocated. Then one or two days later I got the shipping email. Has your status change this week at all?
    playing around with the order numbers it seems like *MOST* orders before 4380075 have been moved out of admin (IE, shipped/delivered). Not completely sure these are actually numerical of actual purchase order. *shrug* Still waiting.
    The Touchpad has landed. Ordered 8-21 Delivered 10-10. 32gb at 1.5ghz.
    Quote Originally Posted by cjf243 View Post
    I noticed that something had changed for the good when they changed my status from backorder to allocated. Then one or two days later I got the shipping email. Has your status change this week at all?
    Mine have never been allocated, backordered, or moved past admin/processing. They update the estimated ship date and estimated delivery date twice a day, always 4 days prior to the current date and the current date, respectively. I was following the updates (in my signature), but the list is 6 days long now so wouldn't fit with the random update times.

My order numbers are 438xxxx and 3057xxxx, order placed 11:30am on the 20th.
    Ordered 8/20 11:30am, confirmation 8/20 8:25pm EST
    "in 2 weeks" email 9/2 6:12pm
    1st update (since order date) 9/8 10:23 GMT: status "admin", shipped 9/4, due 9/8.
    2nd 9/9 01:26 GMT: Ship date is blank & deliver date is "date will follow"
    3rd 9/9 08:02 GMT: Ship date 9/5, delivery 9/9
    4th 9/10 09:11 GMT: ship 9/6, deliver 9/10
    5th 9/11 08:41 GMT: 9/7, 9/11
    I've stopped trying to keep up (it actually updates twice a day, alternating between fake dates and "date will follow" as above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bassmanspiff View Post
    playing around with the order numbers it seems like *MOST* orders before 4380075 have been moved out of admin (IE, shipped/delivered). Not completely sure these are actually numerical of actual purchase order. *shrug* Still waiting.
    How do you know, like what have you been doing with order numbers? Also, my ship date is now (as of Friday, 9/16) 9/23 and the delivery date is 9/26. I am wondering if it is real this time because HP customer support told me I'm looking at the end of September - mid October. my order numbers are 441**** and 3064****

Also, what is associated order # because mine is all 0's (000000000)
    Last edited by kevind123; 09/18/2011 at 09:11 AM.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kevind123 View Post
    How do you know, like what have you been doing with order numbers? Also, my ship date is now (as of Friday, 9/16) 9/23 and the delivery date is 9/26. I am wondering if it is real this time because HP customer support told me I'm looking at the end of September - mid October. my order numbers are 441**** and 3064****

Also, what is associated order # because mine is all 0's (000000000)
    associated order number means your touchpad hasn't be shipped yet. I would ignore the shipping and delivery dates. pay attention to your email account to receive an email that it has been shipped. also when it ships your cc will be charged. until then you will just keep getting new shipping and delivery dates.
    And it seems like every day they send out more emails with HP "sales". You always think it's going to be THE email. You don't dare unsubscribe in fear of not getting THE email.
    fwinst and zoey_s like this.
    Touchpad touchpad I don't need no stinking touchpad. ( maybe that will help me get one sooner if I pretend I don't care. )
    I seem to have been moved to allocated in my 32gig for which I got my 2 week email 16 days ago. I hope that means it is in line to ship Monday. My accessories have been collecting dust.
    <<mod delete>> Is there any legal action that can be taken for this of we don't receive our touchpads. I mean they have yet to give a clear answer its been almost a month most if us r being charged on our accounts almost every few days. I'm not familiar with civil law but criminal I am. Maybe a stupid question but I know many are in the same boat.

sent from my thunderbolt
    Last edited by bevcraw; 09/18/2011 at 04:42 PM. Reason: language
    I doubt the legal action, but I think more people who have not received their Touchpads should call the 800 number and INSIST on being put through to a higher authority. They will not want to do it, but they will if you don't take NO for an answer. I'm going to call back again this week. It's my firm belief that one person can make a difference. So if enough of us call -then maybe the squeaky wheel will get greased.

I'm concerned about the new statement about the HP employees getting TPs. Hey - where are OURS?!

BTW - they did give me free shipping on my Targus cases after I called and complained about them being OOS. I didn't know they did until they arrived though and saw my billing statement.
    I just got my shipping email on Friday, but I can't seem to track it yet. Ordered 8/20 @ 12:06 am.

Seems in line with that the rep told me 2 weeks ago.
    Why would someone want to spend thousands of dollars in legal action for a $99 Touch Pad that you can still get for under $300?
    See, THIS is what concerns me. (underlined is hyperlink to the thread here in PreCentral on the main page)

BayAreaTreo
    "My point is I believe not everyone who has already ordered from HP directly is going to get a TP or maybe HP will retroactively allow only each household to order one so the entire backlog can be filled by adjusting the existing orders (FYI I am sure some have a order pending for 10+ TP's). Regardless it is going to be crazy and I believe those waiting on the sidelines will get the short end of the stick including some if have received confirmation orders from HP> I think it will be a travesty if some of those folks who ordered from HP the day the sale was announced don't get a TP; sadly I think it is probable."

Please go read the thread. And then I think we all need to get ON THE PHONE and demand we speak with Customer Relations on Monday. Not Sales. We need to escalate our concerns to Customer Relations. Then if they hand it off to another Agent (like they did on me) and we get a Case # - good. We need an answer.

This has gone far enough. Tell them you will NOT TAKE NO for an answer. Be polite but firm. Tell them you do not want to take your frustrations out on them. You want to speak with someone higher up. Just keep repeating that - over and over. Eventually they will get tired of hearing that and transfer you.
    Quote Originally Posted by kurt178 View Post
    associated order number means your touchpad hasn't be shipped yet. I would ignore the shipping and delivery dates. pay attention to your email account to receive an email that it has been shipped. also when it ships your cc will be charged. until then you will just keep getting new shipping and delivery dates.
    Well, I haven't been getting e-mails from HP about anything and a CS rep told me there's nothing they can do about it so the order status page is the only way I get updates - example: I called to have the shipping charge taken off so they did that and said i'd get an e-mail but I didn't. However, it showed up on my order status page.
    Quote Originally Posted by glabifrons View Post
    I've seen many postings from people with orders placed long after mine that have either received tracking numbers or the actual delivered devices. So much for their "within two weeks".
    I'm in the same boat as you. Ordered on 8/20 at 10:30 am and have been watching people who placed orders after me get theirs shipped. Aaarrrggh. Patience...patience.

My order is right after the 4380075 as discussed a few posts ago, so maybe Monday is the day!
    Patience. I'm out of Patience. She left with the boat back about 8/20/2011. I want my TouchPad before the Employees get theirs.

I'm stealing the tagline from BayAreaTreo.
    "My point is I believe not everyone who has already ordered from HP directly is going to get a TP"
    I finally have my 1st order shipped and I'm waiting on my 2nd order (dreaded 6-8 week email.) I've had 2-4 holds put on my account from each order like many others. I was under the assumption that HP SMB was going to adjust the price to free shipping when they shipped my order. I still have a pending charge of over $164 for my 32 gb Touchpad that should be here on Wednesday. That is the original price from "firesale" weekend.
    my order status has also been updated to "date to follow" along with another unadjusted hold on my card, order #441xxxx