Page 10 of 185 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314152060110 ... LastLast
Like Tree1000Likes
    I called and they said any order on the 22nd or after will be canceled. I am ticked because I ordered on Sat, but because the site issues I checked on Monday and it was still in my cart, so I finished the order Monday morning technically. So my order is reportedly going to be canceled. Kind of stinks.

Anyone have an idea where I can get another?
    Palm 1000 > Palm Pro > Palm III > Palm IIIe X 3 > Palm IIIc > Palm TT > HTC Wizard > HTC Blue Angel > Palm TX > Zier 31 > Palm T3 > Palm Pre > FrankenPre 2 > TouchPad/Droid/Ubuntu > TP/ICS
    My order number is 4386XXX for a 32GB FYI. If that helps anybody. I'm central daylight time.
    Anyone that placed on Monday before 4am. Do any of them say the order has been approved and forward to order management?
    Quote Originally Posted by allowingtoo View Post
    My order number is 4386XXX for a 32GB FYI. If that helps anybody. I'm central daylight time.
    Ouch! yours just got cancelled.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    I just checked my order status on SMB... Planned Shipment Date 8/22, Planned Delivery Date 8/24. Actual Ship Date is blank. Will see if I get it tomorrow and post back.
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty43 View Post
    Ouch! yours just got cancelled.
    HOw do you know this?
    Well my order has finally got an updat in the planned ship date column it now shows "Date will follow".... I think the end of that sentance might be "heck freezing over" or "The end of the world" whichever comes first.
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    HOw do you know this?
    I was just playing...it sounds like even the guys at HP don't know at this point. I keep hearing that Monday orders and later aren't looking good. So, keep your fingers crossed.
    groovdafied likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by beasty43 View Post
    I was just playing...it sounds like even the guys at HP don't know at this point. I keep hearing that Monday orders and later aren't looking good. So, keep your fingers crossed.
    I figured you would, however it causes those waiting a heart attack HA!
    Well, I placed my order for a Palm Pre 2 on Monday morning at 11 A.M.; so I probably will not get a phone, huh?
    My order number is 4423XXX
    and I ordered on sunday, did you order on saturday?
    Ordered 32GB TouchPad on 8/21/11@1pm HPO#30579xxx, WO#4423xxx
    Okay, before I get all excited, I just got a HP confirmation email. Does this mean I'm getting one?
    This is horrible news. I placed my order around 2 am on 8/21/11, but my email confirmation shows that I ordered on 8/22/11, 24 hrs after I placed the original order. Looks like I'll end up in the SOL pile.
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninLB View Post
    This is horrible news. I placed my order around 2 am on 8/21/11, but my email confirmation shows that I ordered on 8/22/11, 24 hrs after I placed the original order. Looks like I'll end up in the SOL pile.
    Is that how its being viewed? I placed my order on Sunday the 21st and it says 23rd...TODAY! Does this really mean I'm not getting one?
    Somebody on Fatwallet said they just got a confirmation with a number of 4429xxx ordered 8/21 in the afternoon.
    I never even got an order number. The website was throwing error messages when I placed my order, and I wasn't even sure it went through until I got a charge on my credit card. Then I got the email saying my order was captured, but that didn't include an order number, either.
    User of Android, Blackberry OS, WebOS and Windows Mobile (not necessarily in that order).
    Quote Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
    Okay, before I get all excited, I just got a HP confirmation email. Does this mean I'm getting one?
    If you got a confirmation email I would think you're getting one. I have a confirmation email. I'm getting one.
    4432xxxx ordered Sunday @ 2:00 and got a confirmation today @ 2:00
    If you got a confirmation email I would think you're getting one. I have a confirmation email. I'm getting one.
    I really hope so, cause the confirmation just came in and it says I ordered on the 23rd. Wouldn't they have automatically rejected it already if I didn't qualify?
    Whoaa, my order has 4434xxx (Monday @ 11 A.M.) and the person I talked with said that my credit was being checked (with thousands of others, I'm sure) and that I may not hear anything until Friday.