Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree9Likes
  1. Bo
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rstark View Post
    Are they issuing a new receipt for this credit?
    I didn't get a new receipt, they just ran my receipt thru the register and the re-adjusted price was printed on the bqck.
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    she wrote $350 dollar credit on mine
    Costco Honolulu (Hawaii Kai) just gave me a price match. It was a good thing I printed that memo. Only one person knew about it.
    Costco in Mettawa, IL just gave me the $350 refund on my Amex. So, $579 to start, then they gave me the $100 credit after they dropped the price. And today the $350 credit gets it down to $129 for the 32GB version. Then add in the $50 rebate for my pre-, and $50 app store credit, and the $20 MasterCard gift card for taking survey, final price....$9.

Thanks HP and Costco!
    Bump for those that haven't seen how to get their money back from Costco see post #44 on page 3 for the actual coupon that was emailed to the managers at each store, but note that very few if any of the stores told the returns clerk so you will need to ask for the manager. I downloaded the picture to my TP and took it to the store and the manager had to call his manager because he hadn't see it yet. I got my money back, go get yours!

the title for this thread needs changed to Costco now price matching.
    Thanks to all of you, and for this incredible site! I just went to Costco tonight with my receipt, and received the $350 plus tax credit! I was the first one they processed at the Maui Costco, and they knew nothing about it. I showed them the printout, and they found it in their binder. Still had to call the manager twice though, as they couldn't believe that we would be getting that much back!
    KateD, Typo Lad and Bockscar like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kana View Post
    Thanks to all of you, and for this incredible site! I just went to Costco tonight with my receipt, and received the $350 plus tax credit! I was the first one they processed at the Maui Costco, and they knew nothing about it. I showed them the printout, and they found it in their binder. Still had to call the manager twice though, as they couldn't believe that we would be getting that much back!
    Woo hoo!! That's such great news! I'm glad it all worked out for you.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234