Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    I've been trying for the last two days and failing to get one. Cleaned otu every where. I've seen several people on here excitedly talking about getting multiples. Any chance any of you could see it in your hearts to part with one for a reasonable price. I'm still rocking my pre- on sprint if that helps add to the sob story

Cheers
    -joe
    Hope you're willing to get screwed on prices. People are going to get very greedy.
    Sprint Love
    Yes but they do not understand that the only reason everyone wants a touchpad is because of the price and not because it's great. I really can't understand some people paying 300$ at e-bay.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Was just hoping another webos lover out there would be feeling generous. I don't mind paying a slight mark-up over the sale price but i'm not paying 300 for something someone else got for 100. :/
    It depends on whether you were going to buy the hp touchpad anyway,some people including myself still see it at a bargain price because we have no hope of getting the generous deductions that we have seen in the us.I have managed to get a higher spec touchpad and palm pre 2 for the same price i paid for a 16gb touchpad in the uk so to met it is still a bargain.
    Last edited by todders; 08/21/2011 at 01:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    its really ridiculous that they are going for 200-300 on ebay, the only reason for the huge demand is the $99 price, but since that made it such a hot product, and everyone wants it its like people don't even care for the price and just want one even if it means spending 200 plus on it.
  7. AZ8
    C'mon guys! Help him out! I've also read on here with people having 5 or more TPs!!

Where's the love from PreCentral??

Sell the guy a TP for $99. That could be your good deed on this fine Sunday!

A friendly bump.
    Quote Originally Posted by lupos View Post
    I've been trying for the last two days and failing to get one. Cleaned otu every where. I've seen several people on here excitedly talking about getting multiples. Any chance any of you could see it in your hearts to part with one for a reasonable price. I'm still rocking my pre- on sprint if that helps add to the sob story

Cheers
    -joe
    Joe, are you really in NYC? I am on LI and I have a 32gig and 16 gig. I haven't opened the 16 gig. If you are interested in coming out to me to pay COD we can work something out.

I feel your pain, PM me if you are serious.
    lupos likes this.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    I have an extra inc from hp.com email me xadion@gmail.com
    I would suggest signing up for the notification on HP. I received word HP will be going to sell more tomorrow but the quantity is unknown.
    I might have an extra 16gb one if a friend cancels out on me. I was fortunate enough to be home friday evening (actually unfortunate ... POST KNEE SURGERY home rehab) so I got 2 then. On saturday while doing my rehab again, it took 2 hours of F5 to order 3 more for family and friends.

If I don't use it, I will sell it here for what I paid + shipping. I can't stand getting ripped off, and will not do the same to others. The people putting them on ebay now are thieves.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    I have 5,000 16B TouchPads I will sell for $29.99 each just send me cash
    I Would be intrested in purchasing one for slightly higher than markup + shipping, if anyone would love to help a fellow web-os lover out, pm me please =)!
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Wow, I was hopeful this would bear fruit but I really wasn't counting on it. Very pleasantly surprised by the responses so far. I have one other friend who also wants one and faield to get it because he was on a flight during most of the initial rush. I'm sure there are a lot fo others on here as well that could use a little precentral love. If anyone else has one to spare please post here so others may be as lucky as me
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Just be careful people can rip you off when you're just selling person-to-person online. Is there a safer way to sell stuff, aside from making an eBay listing?
    anyone in greater chicago land willing to sell one let me know, I was able to get a hold of 1 but I promised my mother I'd get one for the family to share, so I'll probably have to give them the one I have, but I would like one myself because I want to have some sort of webOS device to keep and play with since like all of us webOS faithful are pretty much stuck having to move on to another OS for our phones.
    Anyone in the Denver metro area with a 16GB? I'm in the same boat... have been looking for a TP for my Mom since Friday with no luck. I just want one to replace her 7-yo crappy iBook. All she does is watch YouTube videos and send emails and Skype with me and my sister. The TouchPad would be perfect for her.

At this point, I've pretty much given up on finding one for myself unless someone feels extra-generous.
    Global Posts
    289 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujila View Post
    Just be careful people can rip you off when you're just selling person-to-person online. Is there a safer way to sell stuff, aside from making an eBay listing?
    I would say just using Precentral and PMS. try to find one in your area. I'm sure it won't work for most people but it may for some. I would keep it on PC. Craigslist/ebay just invited problems. You can use Paypal if you find one to far away that needs to be shipped.
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Let's just make a list of local areas then

We have...

* Chicago
    * Denver
    * NYC
    * Kansas City
    anyone in the bay area have one for sale? my order got canceled this morning even though i put it through friday evening.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast