Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree4Likes
    please don't post email addresses. Use the PM system for contacting each other.
    Quote Originally Posted by gfunkj View Post
    honestly if you were considering buying one at $400 its still a tremendous bargain at ~$200.
    not really considering HP is abandoning webos , and selling at such a low price of $99 kinda proves they are. If they weren't abandoning webOS they could have easily sold just as many touchpad by cutting the price to $199.
    Would like a 16GB in Savannah, GA, if anyone's selling.
    PS: I am traveling up and down I5 for work, so anything from Eugene, OR to Vancouver, WA would be possible for me to pick up. I'll pay a 15% mark up for one, or 10% mark up and I'll buy two (second is either for my family or girl).

Also, if anyone is genuinely looking at these for their own use, I'll PM a link of an online retailer who hasn't marked them down yet, so they have hundreds in stock. I'm calling tomorrow morning to see if I can have any luck, as they say they price match, so if people want me to report my success (or lack thereof) with talking to them, shoot me a PM.
    Anyone with one in Massachusetts? I've been looking everywhere and could not find one. I will keep trying to find one, but if anyone with a kind heart is willing to sell one at slightly above markup, I'm willing to buy. Thanks!
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    If I actually get the few extras I bought from HP, I will offer them to Precentral users before ever putting it on ebay. I don't think those extras will come through but we'll see.
    Superjudge, please PM me if you do receive them! I would be soooo grateful if you would sell one to me!
    Treo 650 --> Treo 680 --> Palm Pre Plus --> Palm Pre 2--> TOUCHPAD 32gb
    I live in the Denver area and it looks like I will have one to sell. I ordered one last night and got the order confirmation with ship date today. I was able to get the price match on mine at Best Buy today so I will not need the one I ordered. I will have a 32 GB and will sell it for what I paid on HP. It says to expect delivery about Aug. 30.

if someone is interested let me know. Angelki444@yahoo.com
    I'm interested in one too. I signed up for the hp notification. By the time I saw the front page best buy was all sold out. I'm trying to get the 99.00 one. I'm in Columbus Ohio.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123