Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes
  1.    #1  
    Interesting video that I found.

Wow, that video is legit. Very cool. Better than the other stuff I've seen by HP. ha
    Sprint Love
    wow, that is a brilliant video. I especially like it when they show the PreCentral page with Leo wearing a dunce cap!
    tooearly likes this.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    wow, that is a brilliant video. I especially like it when they show the PreCentral page with Leo wearing a dunce cap!
    haha yea, it was pretty good. I had a nice LOL out of that.
    Quote Originally Posted by kjb86 View Post

very nice, tasteful, but could have left out the part with Leo's head. Would've been more classy and civil. We need more positivity
    Are people sending the tweet?

@HP #savewebos
    TexZenFool likes this.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by champiful View Post
    very nice, tasteful, but could have left out the part with Leo's head. Would've been more classy and civil. We need more positivity
    Classy and civil was left at the door the minute Leo said a big F U to the WebOS community
    That was pretty impressive. Better then any HP commercial for sure.
    man that video got my eyes a little watery. After getting my touchpad yesterday I thought it would take the sting out of losing webOS, but it actually hurt more because I fell in love with webOS all over again since I was able to see it perform on a device that past version 1.4.5
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro1 View Post
    man that video got my eyes a little watery. After getting my touchpad yesterday I thought it would take the sting out of losing webOS, but it actually hurt more because I fell in love with webOS all over again since I was able to see it perform on a device that past version 1.4.5
    yup and even thou i'm sick of hearing this/saying this... it does have the potential... just needs the right hands and minds to make it happen.

It's been stuck in the wrong hands and minds, especially with HP

Thank you for sharing. Just tweeted that... I hope EVERYONE on these forums take a moment and make that video viral and get a lot of coverage. webOS is too special, too brilliant, too good, to be treated the way HP, and by HP I mean that brain-dead scumbag of a CEO Leo Apotheger, is treating it.

/very angry.

EDIT: Mods, can this be stickied? thank you.
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Very nice.

More people need to see this video. Send that link to @HP on Twitter. #savewebOS
    That video is awesome. My favorite webOS based video yet. He really nailed the beauty of this OS and the passion of the community.
    Quote Originally Posted by d3ac0n View Post
    Classy and civil was left at the door the minute Leo said a big F U to the WebOS community
    True but why stoop down to his level. This was about saving webOS not hating HP and Leo. I can understand if it was about bashing them but its not.

No hardware company is perfect and what good is software if you don't have hardware to display it, and for the former a#1 hardware company to be bashed like that all over the web, you think Samsung, htc, LG, or whomever is willing to take that risk and jeopardize their reputation. You guys need to think about the message.
    Quote Originally Posted by Superjudge View Post
    That video is awesome. My favorite webOS based video yet. He really nailed the beauty of this OS and the passion of the community.
    passionate is a double edge sword, if it turns out then all the glory and honor is yours...if not, ****** dubbed bashing on you
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    True but why stoop down to his level. This was about saving webOS not hating HP and Leo. I can understand if it was about bashing them but its not.
    Exactly. Saving WebOS. I don't care if Leo or HP are ridiculed in the process

No hardware company is perfect and what good is software if you don't have hardware to display it, and for the former a#1 hardware company to be bashed like that all over the web, you think Samsung, htc, LG, or whomever is willing to take that risk and jeopardize their reputation. You guys need to think about the message.
    If Samsung, HTC or whoever considers taking over WebOS, are afraid of beeing bashed if they don't deliver, well, that's life. Every company that fails to keep their promises, should be afraid of their customers.

The only one that can have my money and not deliver it's my wife and that's when I am in the mood
    WEBOS is too good to be left to die. Please HTC (or samsung), this could be your chance to shine!
    tweeted #savewebos
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast