Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree15Likes
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I did that video and posted it here yesterday, but somehow nobody took notice of it. Anyways, glad you like it! There was a tremendous feedback on twitter about it and Iīm very glad people followed and retweeted "HP #savewebos" within their messages. Letīs hope it does make a change of some sorts.

Regarding HP, Richard Kerris of HP responded to me via twitter, heīs going to show it today at some internal meeting at HP, he thinks it would lift the spirit a bit So, yes, HP definitely took notice of it, which is a good thing I guess. Letīs just keep pushing the #savewebos hashtag and hope it will stick.
    This is beautiful, says it so much better than anything else.
    I put the link to it in a number of threads I started at precentral.
  3. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post
    Thank you everyone for your nice comments. I did that video and posted it here yesterday, but somehow nobody took notice of it. Anyways, glad you like it! There was a tremendous feedback on twitter about it and Iīm very glad people followed and retweeted "HP #savewebos" within their messages. Letīs hope it does make a change of some sorts.

Regarding HP, Richard Kerris of HP responded to me via twitter, heīs going to show it today at some internal meeting at HP, he thinks it would lift the spirit a bit So, yes, HP definitely took notice of it, which is a good thing I guess. Letīs just keep pushing the #savewebos hashtag and hope it will stick.
    First, thanks for the excellent video. Its super.

Its nice to know that Kerris responded. I am sure the developers know that the webOS is elegant. Just a little bit finishing and remove the lag people will buy this all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by heth View Post

Great job. Your videos are always better than the one on TV. :O No matter what happens with webOS, I'll still be using it till the touchpad can't take a charge.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gbp View Post
    I am sure the developers know that the webOS is elegant. Just a little bit finishing and remove the lag people will buy this all the time.
    and price it aggressively
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12