1.    #1  
    Is it possible to sync hotmail calendar to webOS? I know people couldnt sync hotmail calendar to phone, does it ring true for TP also? Is there a patch for phone that can work for TP to sync hotmail calendar?
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    setup a manual exchange account. Use m.hotmail.com. Make sure you add the @live.com or other with the username.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    setup a manual exchange account. Use m.hotmail.com. Make sure you add the @live.com or other with the username.
    I can add hotmail to my synergy or email account but cannot add it to the calendar account. There is no option of manual set up under calendar accounts. There is an option of microsoft exchange. Can I convert my hotmail account into microsoft exchange account, if so how?
    Remove the hotmail account. Go into accounts app, add it as an exchange account. You will get all the options, just turn off the address lookup - since there is no global address book like in exchange.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by frantid View Post
    Remove the hotmail account. Go into accounts app, add it as an exchange account. You will get all the options, just turn off the address lookup - since there is no global address book like in exchange.
    Tried that, only email work, calendar doesnot sync with hotmail.