1.    #1  
    I bought my touchpad 2 weeks ago and was veeeeeery happy with it. I was very disappointed when I heard HP was dropping webOS

I called HP sales this morning hoping to pick up a discounted pad for my family, they were sold out, but collected my name and email for when they are "back in stock" she said they would be and that's what HP is telling them to say to people. I am a little confused on how they could be coming back in stock.

can anyone shed some light on this statement???
    Quote Originally Posted by jar3232 View Post
    I bought my touchpad 2 weeks ago and was veeeeeery happy with it. I was very disappointed when I heard HP was dropping webOS

I called HP sales this morning hoping to pick up a discounted pad for my family, they were sold out, but collected my name and email for when they are "back in stock" she said they would be and that's what HP is telling them to say to people. I am a little confused on how they could be coming back in stock.

can anyone shed some light on this statement???
    Probably shipments in transit and/or anticipated returns.
    Some retail outlets may be returning their stock to HP rather than sell it at the reduced prices. Until late yesterday, it appeared that Best Buy was going to return their stock. But they apparently changed their minds last night.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you, well I hope I get an email then...
    best buy is sold out online and most likely every store nationwide