Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by docksaint View Post
    Mine also shows as shipped with a tracking number from 2010.
    Weird, my order for the TP Case and Touchstone is showing a tracking number from 2010 as well.

Both of my 32gb + paper orders are still under "Item being processed." on the website, even though I got confirmation e-mails for both this morning. God I hope they don't cancel both.

This whole thing is such a cluster[insert bad word here].
    Come play with my Twitter.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    For those still looking for a 16 gb TouchPad, BarnesandNoble.com has them for $101.95 plus tax and shipping. You pay a little more but as of 11:30 pm Mountain they still have them available.
    I'm waiting for them to drop the 32gb. I'd like to hedge my HP.com bets a bit.

EDIT: Saw this over at slickdeals. Hopefully they're right.

Order being processed: You are good to go, HP will ship them out on Monday.
    Order being verified: HP is unsure of stock levels so you will know Monday if they have enough or not.
    Declined; Call HP: don't bother, they couldn't reinstate mine with that card or another
    Last edited by UltraMav; 08/22/2011 at 01:02 AM.
    Ok have my tracking number, but its also from 2010! Anyone get a tracking number that wasn't old?
    Quote Originally Posted by mc_gusto View Post
    Ok have my tracking number, but its also from 2010! Anyone get a tracking number that wasn't old?
    I've run into this with orders from other vendors. I can't remember if it was UPS, FedEx, or USPS, but they do reuse tracking numbers after a while. I remember what a shock it was the first time it happened to me when I saw that my order that I had placed the day before for delivery to LA was delivered to Chicago two years before!
    initially got old tracking number from HP but it was changed as it moved through the system.
    Mine has been stuck on order being processed since shortly after I got the order to go through. No emails have been sent to me yet. I ordered a 32gb at about 2:30 EST yesterday afternoon.
    Mine was just approved and sent to order management.
    yeah, approved and sent to order management is what i'm getting as well

Order date: 8/21/2011 7:49:53 AM
    Mine still says being processed, awaiting shipment information.....
  11.    #51  
    Quote Originally Posted by tp2386 View Post
    At what time did you place your order? I placed mine at 7:47 PDT. Trying to see what my chances are of my order being cancelled.
    i placed mine at 7:30 pdt
  12.    #52  
    it looks like it's a random draw on who gets canceled and who doesn't.
    Dang it, still "item being processed". STOP TOYING WITH ME HP!
    kyleoXD and MercuryCrest like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by UltraMav View Post
    Dang it, still "item being processed". STOP TOYING WITH ME HP!
    WORD!

Did you get confirmation emails BTW?
    Yes I did. But some have said that their orders were cancelled after they received confirmation e-mails.
    Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order.

Ordered Sunday morning (10:30 ish) (32gb)
    In a world of droid, Pre does it better.

Shouldn't we treat this world like the Garden of Eden and avoid the apple at all costs?
    I'm starting to think I should have just sucked it up and ordered from B&N too just to play it safe. Although I've been hearing several reports of them cancelling orders as well.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    60 hours later and all it says is, "Item being processed". At this point, I don't care one way or another since I've also ordered one from OnSale, but this is pretty ridiculous.

I think the issue for me is that I can't simply cancel the order from HP. Every time I call customer support (I've tried 3 different numbers, multiple times) they start to transfer the call and then *beep, boop, beep* and they hang up before I get to talk to a real person.

I'm grateful for the sale, but I suspect that I would be screwed if I didn't know what I was doing and had to call customer support or something.
    Still waiting on email confirmation from HP SMB since yesterday... no confirmation status on the order status - but they did have no problems charging the credit card

I gave up trying to call HP on the phone - I left the phone on speaker for ~1 hour.... looks like a mission impossible here to get in touch (no pun) with anyone.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    My status says "admin", and my credit card co. says the payment is "pending". I'll be really po'd if I get canceled, when I could have gotten one on Amazon or B&N or Best Buy.
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast