Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes
    For me, 32 GB shows ship to store only. I assume that means there are still some left.
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Got one 32TP from BB under hubbie. Tried for a 2nd under me and got "sold out". Hope we have at least one.
    I may try my local store...they're both showing "sold out online" on the BB site.
    all gone online, but it doesn't show me store pick up either, got one from each store, lol, wallmart, office depot and now BB
    I just ordered online. No 16 gb units available online. I wanted a 32 gb and got it. On phone now to cs to change delivery to store.

Quote Originally Posted by Th3H0ff View Post
    If you missed the madness yesterday, BB.com has the Touchpad pages active and in stock as of right now! I just ordered my 16gb! $99 cant beat that! Good Luck,

Th3 H0ff
    I was able to grab a 32GB. Now it shows sold out.
    Global Posts
    358 Global Posts
    Lets think about the magnitude of this for a moment.... Yesterday all sites for the Touchpad had gone out of stock, today BB, which had admittedly over a quarter of a million devices seems to also now be out of stock... This means that there are probably in the neighborhood of a million plus devices having been sold in just over 24 hours... Regardless if HP supports WebOS or not any longer, they've just increased the value of the WebOS division by creating a very large user base. If HTC or Sony or anybody else is paying attention at all I would think that they would now be pressed to at least consider snatching up WebOS, whether licensing or not, now that the hard part has been done... This should have been the initial started by HP... I know its not like a video game counsel, I agree apps won't recover the loss. But create buzz and a user base and then licensing the software would easily recover cost of your initial investment and then some!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    "Originality.....There's NO app for that!" -Th3H0ff
    barryb20 and cshrader like this.
    I got another 32gb to flip on ebay could have gotten a 16gb but got confused on there shipping. Doh! They look to be selling for about what I figured they would $300
    <<Changed title to sold out - let us know if status changes>
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    Got up this morning to see if anyone was waiting at my Best Buy then went to breakfast next door when I saw this post and ordered one. Stopped by again before going home and there is now 1 person sleeping in front of the doors in a sleeping bag. Think I'll go back in a half hour and wait to see if I can pick up another and maybe get a few cases.
    Just got my confirmation email
    Also see the TouchPad I returned to Amazon shipped back. I sure wish the would have just allowed a $400 price refund.
    Last edited by TimBoch; 08/21/2011 at 08:00 AM.
    Ah! The local bestbuy here doesn't open till 11. I'll have to head over :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Filjosh View Post
    all gone online, but it doesn't show me store pick up either, got one from each store, lol, wallmart, office depot and now BB
    ugh. now i have to wait until 10 or 11 to check Office Depot and BB out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Preluva View Post
    I got another 32gb to flip on ebay could have gotten a 16gb but got confused on there shipping. Doh! They look to be selling for about what I figured they would $300
    That's not cool. Its because of people like you looking to get a profit that when other people that actually want one at that price can't get one.
    kjb86 likes this.
    Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    I have a feeling most warehouse stock went back to HP and will be on sale later. Also, most of the sales this weekend were multiple impulse buys and will eventually get dumped on eBay when they realize no one needs four touchpads.
    SMARTALYK likes this.
    Is there any way to figure out how many each best buy has?

I'm waiting at one near me but there is another close and is hate to miss out. Wife and I trying to get two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Newcron View Post
    I still have not received any confirmation from Friday night so I grabbed a 16 GB from best buy just now. Not sure what I'd do with two of these if both come through
    If you get both, you can sell one to me!!
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    I got 2 pickup confirmations for 32GB's Best Buy (one for me, one for my dad). Though, as we wont be able to pick them up till tomorrow, who knows if they'll still be there. (have had bad experience in the past). But for $160 (with tax), can't pass it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeagles36 View Post
    That's not cool. Its because of people like you looking to get a profit that when other people that actually want one at that price can't get one.
    Don't worry man, the tables are going to turn in a few weeks. You'll be laughing at these fools who are trying to recoup part of their 100 dollar tablet flip investment.

Just remember this. When they start selling them for 100, offer them 80. Some of these idiots who bought too many are going to realize there is no market for these for over 100 bucks. once all the hoopla dies down then they are just going to hope they can recoup their initial outlay.

Good luck.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk
    Global Posts
    327 Global Posts
    more than that, between ebay/paypal fees and shipping, they are going to lose a reasonable amount of money if they simply sell it for $100 on ebay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Th3H0ff View Post
    If you missed the madness yesterday, BB.com has the Touchpad pages active and in stock as of right now! I just ordered my 16gb! $99 cant beat that! Good Luck,

Th3 H0ff
    it is interesting you were able to order them. All I have seen all night & this morning is the sold out online & no availability for store pickup
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast