Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    They are lost of USA citizens who are selling them on ebay, i picked one up for 170. They are going fast!

I phoned up HP and the lady said they are still waiting on confirmation of any price drop. Check tomorrow morning... Poor lady sounded like she had said this 1000 times, or maybe she is just unenthusiastic.

Hope this helps
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    They are lost of USA citizens who are selling them on ebay, i picked one up for 170. They are going fast!

I phoned up HP and the lady said they are still waiting on confirmation of any price drop. Check tomorrow morning... Poor lady sounded like she had said this 1000 times, or maybe she is just unenthusiastic.

Hope this helps
    Hello any idea of import duty to be paid on this?

Hope this helps
    I was thinking about doing something similar myself (also in the UK) but I've decided to wait until the middle of next week. I think there will be a few eBay sellers who will be left with stock if there isn't an official firesale over here. The 170ish quid they're going for on eBay is going to hit over 200 quid once you put import duty on. My instinct is to wait for now. It's just frustrating that Best Buy don't ship internationally.

Hope this helps
    or maybe she knows shes out of a job soon
    I noticed that the price of the touchpad on amazon and expansys actually went up last night! I hope that this general farce doesn't lead to the rest of the world getting shut out, although I now believe that anything's possible. Last I heard was that half a million units had been made, and so far 350,000 have been sold in the US this weekend. I expect the people wo'll get shut out will be the fatithful like us as people buy them to use as photoframes. *sigh*
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12