Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    LOL... most of those asking for codes are members with 1 or 2 posts here.
    Global Posts
    218 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    LOL... most of those asking for codes are members with 1 or 2 posts here
    I would love a code please, I try to be a real helpful member of the precentral community and love my touchpad (and pixi plus) and would really appreciate a code

Plus I have more posts than most of people on this thread asking for them
    well seeing as a bunch of people just got touchpads and free stuff is being offered I dont know what else to expect.
    I expected to see tons of old-timers jumping all over this thread first That's the part that surprised me!
    I expected to see tons of old-timers jumping all over this thread first That's the part that surprised me!
    At this point nothing surprises me. Have you looked on ebay recently?
    I have been around for a little while. I would like one if there are codes still available. Thanks in advance.
    I have $39.05 left.... but I'm keeping it.

Amazon refuses to give me the price match; I'll be d**ned if I give this $50 credit away.
  8. TJB
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    would like one as well. Pre owner since 6/6/09
    Global Posts
    565 Global Posts
    Vultures
    Same here. Anyone not using theres I would gladly pay them 15 bucks for their 50 dollar credit.... Since they cant use it, pure profit. Ive been here since Jan of 09, and I still miss my treo pro from 4 years ago!
    Same here.. I did ask in the beginning but missed out on the ones already given away :-(. Lol
    Global Posts
    57 Global Posts
    Sorry that my post count isn't very high but having a new touchpad this was the obvious place to come since I am a frequent reader of TIPB.
    would anyone be kind enough to share a code with me, im a new user still looking for TP but would love to use them for my pre2
    I have been a member of PreCentral even before the Pre was launched and Pre owner since 6/6/09. I would appreciate if some kind person on our great helpful community can share the $50 app promo code for touchpad.

Thank you in advance
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    if your jumping ship and have a usable $50 app catalog promo code, PM me your code and I will give them out in PM's or post them here and let it be a free for all with who ever gets them first.

I have a promo code with 7.71 (Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter) left on it, if you are sticking around and have a TOUCHPAD post a message if you would like it. I will PM the person their code post here who got it. When I receive more codes I will let everyone know as well.
    i can use a code
    I got "overlooked" for a code because BB sold me a TouchPad a day early on June 30. I was miffed. Wish they would have given me one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    962 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crucian4 View Post
    I have been around for a little while. I would like one if there are codes still available. Thanks in advance.
    I've been around longer
    Original Palm Pilot+modem > Kyocera QCP 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 650 > HTC TyTN (ugh) > Palm Centro > Nokia E75 > Nokia E72 + iPad2 > HP Veer + TouchPad + UK Pre3 + AT&T Pre3 > iPad2 + ATT Pre3 + Nokia N9 > Galaxy S3 > Pre3 > Nexus 4 > Blackberry Q10 + Galaxy Note 8.0
    i didn't expect codes to really be given out, mostly since i assumed people would just be keeping their tablet at $99/149 if the rumors about HP refunding everyone were true.

that said, i'd love to get one too. been here since day 1 of the pre- launch on sprint.
  19. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I would really appreciate if someone could please provide me with this. Thanks
    Follow Me On Twitter: www.twitter.com/YaBoiD
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    Me too! I'm an old-timer, who owned the Pre on day one. Would be willing to pay $20 for someone's $50 credit. Thanks!
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast