Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes
    Global Posts
    373 Global Posts
    code please.......
    Quote Originally Posted by demetry14 View Post
    if your jumping ship and have a usable $50 app catalog promo code, PM me your code and I will give them out in PM's or post them here and let it be a free for all with who ever gets them first.

I have a promo code with 7.71 (Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter) left on it, if you are sticking around and have a TOUCHPAD post a message if you would like it. I will PM the person their code post here who got it. When I receive more codes I will let everyone know as well.
    I'd love to take the code. Thanks so much in advance.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Would love to get one! Thanks ;-)
    I would greatly appreciate any code with any amount on it! My tp is arriving on tuesday . . .
    I would really like any code as well as I just purchased one and could really use it to purchase some games as it will be for my nephew.
    I still havent received the orginal $50 credit... would be great to at least get that... if anyone would be willing to give me theirs it would be greatly appreciated!
    Proud owner of a TouchPad, a Pre3 and a Veer!
    Would love that! Thanks!
    I would like a code also.
    Global Posts
    453 Global Posts
    I would love a code how do i get one???
    I confess, I'm brand new to all of this. I just got my TP order confirmation.

A $50 promo code would certainly go a long way in helping me test out just how well this thing is going to work. (Full-time Student, so it'll take quite a while before I can buy all the apps I'm going to need).

I appreciate you setting up this thread...it's certainly worth a shot!

(And as a first time poster, I'd also like to thank everyone who posted about the status of their HP order, as I was biting my nails for a while there....)
    me too on the code. just picked up at TP
    a code or two would be fantastic. I'm a launch pre minus owner that just went with the evo 3d 5 weeks ago, but still drooled at the tp. now that they are so reasonable i picked up 2 32gb pads for me and my girlfriend! thanks guys and I cant wait to get back to uberkernel and preware!
    I'd like a code if you have enough to go around.
    Heck, if someone is giving it away, i'll take it. I bought the Touchpad in the donut hole of launch and "splat"...no code...no immediate ridiculously low price...just a few hundred dollars and no free apps...oh well, I'll get that $99 price in time. Props to HP for making it right for those who bought it before it was killed.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I'd love to be added to the PM list. I will def buy some apps for my TP.
    Hell, sign me up. Gotta get that shrek kart.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Can i get in? Thanks
    New touchpad user, Ill take one
    sign me up too!
    If any available, I'd love one
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast