Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I just bought two Touchpads at HP's Small and Medium Business Site. The sight is having major technical issues, but you just have to keep reloading the various pages until you finally finish the transaction. Took me over an hour to complete my purchase, but it worked. My card was charged and after an hour or so I got confirmation.
    From what I have read, HP Small business does not have the stock either... so those orders may not ship... just an FYI
  3.    #3  
    It's possible they may not, but I got an order confrimation, then later a shipping confirmation with the shipper (FED EX Overnight) information listed. It was a real hassle to get the site to work, but it seems to have been successful. If not, then I will only be out the time spent.
    i got below statement when checked my order...

"We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909."
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Seems to be working this morning. They indicate they are out of stock on the 16GB, but the 32GB is in stock. I still had a 16GB in my cart from when I tried to order last night and it let me process that order and gave me an order confirmation. Time will tell whether it actually goes through.
    Seems like the website is getting hammered. The farthest I ever got was entering my Shipping information. Can't get into the cart now...
    i didn't think my order ever made it through yesterday morning so I tried again using the opera browser (definitely the one to use for rapid refreshing) last night and got all the way through with a confirm number and now it seems my original order went through as i got an confirmation email from HP with a different confirmation #...only one charge on my cc so far though so I'm not sure...still at that price it is still better than a 2 for 1 deal a week ago
    This is on HP's SMB website today:

Note the extra 15% off accessories with a purchase.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Can't even check out as website keeps barffing !!!

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/LM/W3SVC/600510919/Root/dstore/global.asa, line 0
    Use Opera, keep refreshing till it goes through.
    Touchscreens are a fad.
    Placed the order & got to the confirmation page this morning. Here's to hoping they don't cancel it...
    I ordered mine through there yesterday. Lots of error pages, but I kept at it. I finally got all the way through and got an order confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveInFL View Post
    Can't even check out as website keeps barffing !!!

Microsoft VBScript compilation error '800a03e9'

Out of memory

/LM/W3SVC/600510919/Root/dstore/global.asa, line 0
    I got timed out after entering my cc info and now I keep getting the message above.

I haven't seen a "pending" charge on my card, so I don't know if my card info went through.
    Thanks for the Opera info....that worked, with some persistence and patience. It _looks_ good, but I'll feel better when I see a confirmation e-mail....and better yet when I have the order in my hands :-/
    US Robotics Palm Pilot with 2MB memory upgrade --> Handspring Visor Deluxe --> Handspring Visor Platinum --> Palm Tungsten T3 --> Palm Treo 680 --> Pre2 --> Touchpad (10 weeks 1 day 23 hours from order to receipt)
    I added it to my cart, but when I click "View Cart & Checkout" I get that either the page cannot be found error or the vbvbvb $error$. $People$ $are$ $getting$ $past$ $those$ $errors$ $with$ $opera$?
    Sprint Love
    Can anyone give guidelines on how they got it to work? I'm constantly refreshing the checkout page and it's not doing a thing.
    Sprint Love
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    site now reads sold out for both models. If you managed to get an order through, post when you get a confirmation email.
    -Andy
    Fire Sale 32Gb TouchPad
    VZW Off contract Pixi Plus, like a boss
    Release day Palm Pre - Retired June 2011
    It isn't showing sold out for me?
    Sprint Love
    When I went on it showed the 32gb still available, 16gb sold out. That was when I started, about 40 minutes ago. Now I've made it to the final processing page, after you click submit order. And it's just sitting. I've refreshed once, but I don't want to end up with multiple charges. Did anyone who managed to get an order through have to wait a long time for the blank screen to finally go away after the final submission of your order, or did you keep hitting refresh?
    Quote Originally Posted by tooearly View Post
    I added it to my cart, but when I click "View Cart & Checkout" I get that either the page cannot be found error or the vbvbvb $error$. $People$ $are$ $getting$ $past$ $those$ $errors$ $with$ $opera$?
    same here. no luck w opera. technically these are server side (HP side) errors so any browser shouldn't matter, but figured wth try opera. It went a little further but still times out.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast