Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I was able to oder 2 32GBs, it took a bunch of times. My CC has been charged already. I haven't gotten an email yet though.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Just gave it another go and made it to the screen that says: Your order has been submitted for processing and will be reviewed by a credit representative. If necessary, the credit representative will contact you to verify or obtain additional information.

Now we'll see.
    yep. me too. took almost an hour and used opera. I see the link has been taken down tho from the HP SMBO site and says "sold out" so we'll see if they actually allow it to go thru
    Quote Originally Posted by Robisindy View Post
    Just gave it another go and made it to the screen that says: Your order has been submitted for processing and will be reviewed by a credit representative. If necessary, the credit representative will contact you to verify or obtain additional information.

Now we'll see.
    That's what I got. My CC has been charged by HP already though.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    Well, apparently the 16gb I ordered last night, AND the 32gb I ordered today are going to get through. I Just checked the status on HP.com and it said:

"HP order receipt
    Your order is approved and being sent to order management."

Now, let's see what happens.
    Global Posts
    85 Global Posts
    What time today did you order the 32gb?
    The HP Small Business site now says all are sold out.

HP TouchPad - Tablets & Smartphones
    Ordered two 32gb models this morning around 8:30 ET. I actually placed the order using the Dolphin browser on my Evo 3d and the order went right through. I still haven't received an email either but my card was charged.
    Ive been fighting to get my 32gb demo to register, and now when I am told it won't happen by HP (Im still trying ....they only have 5,000 different service numbers..lol) I miss out on buying a legit one on HP...lol
    It says "Sold Out" on the SMB product page now.
    I have "reports" that there are hardware issues, but we all know that the tier 1 support are often left out of the dark.
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...ock-rom-2.html
    I ordered one this morning. My credit card has been charged but I haven't received any confirmation email.
    Global Posts
    844 Global Posts
    I ordered my 32gb @ about 12:30 this afternoon. I ordered my 16gb last night (well, early this morning) 1am or so.
    Well, apparently the 16gb I ordered last night, AND the 32gb I ordered today are going to get through. I Just checked the status on HP.com and it said:

"HP order receipt
    Your order is approved and being sent to order management."

Now, let's see what happens.

I placed my order for a 16gb at about 4am CST last night (saturday night / Sunday morning) on HP small/medium business.

At first it said, "Your order has been submitted for processing and will be reviewed by a credit representative. If necessary, the credit representative will contact you to verify or obtain additional information."

But now it says, "HP order receipt, Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order."

Is this what yours said before switching to "Your order is approved and being sent to order management."? Just wanting to know if mine is on the right track!
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmdjm View Post
    I placed my order for a 16gb at about 4am CST last night (saturday night / Sunday morning) on HP small/medium business.

At first it said, "Your order has been submitted for processing and will be reviewed by a credit representative. If necessary, the credit representative will contact you to verify or obtain additional information."

But now it says, "HP order receipt, Your order is being processed.
    A customer representative may be contacting you to confirm the details of your order."

Is this what yours said before switching to "Your order is approved and being sent to order management."? Just wanting to know if mine is on the right track!
    Mine is still saying the same thing, order being processed. Ordered my 32gb at a little after 2 PM today.

I'm holding my breath hoping that my order doesn't get cancelled!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123