Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Very tempted to buy a touchpad with the firesale going on. Am I missing something? Every article, blog-post, review, forum etc. I read about the touchpad makes some mention of inferior hardware.

Yes I know is is slightly heavier and thicker than most tablets. It is also missing a camera. But doesn't it still have a dual-core 1.2 GHz snapdragon in it? An adreno 220 in it? And 1GB Ram in it?

Now that might not be bleeding-edge by the end of the year but those main specs are still pretty high-end right now.

Is there something I'm overlooking? What is all the talk about the inferior hardware?
    Tech people like to complain about everything possible.

Spec wise, besides missing a HDMI that some claim is very important, and a rear camera for whatever reason (neither have even come close to impacting me) is quite fine.

Inferior hardware is probably more or less talking about it being a little thicker, heavier, and more plastic.
    Nope not missing much. It is a great pad. But you better hurry. Ever if some other company makes new models, it is going to be a long time form now.
    Sprint: 2-TouchPad 32g, Frank.-Pre-2, Pre-, MiFi & 1-LG Lotus with Xlink tied to home handsets. Backups: 650 & 700wx

HP Please release the CDMA Pre3 phones!
    We want them!!!