1.    #1  
    As a result of the Firesale today, I now have 2 TPs. Originally I was going to return my launch day BB unit, but if BB is indeed price matching I will keep both.

When I set up first TP originally I used my Pre- profile and all my previously purchased apps carried over.

With a second TP, can I use the same profile again to repeat the process a second time, or do I need to create a new profile? If I can use an existing profile to set up the second TP can I control whether it is my Pre- or TP1 which will be used to mirror apps? Any pitfalls I should be aware of? Last question, if it does mirror TP1, can my $50 app store credit be shared between devices or is it locked to the first TP?

Thanks in advance...
    give it a try.
  3.    #3  
    It's my default plan as I have to believe this scenario has to have been provisioned for, but I want to check with others in the know be I run a science experiment and, knowing my luck, somehow hose my first TP1.

Also, I don't really want to buy anything with my remaining app credit at the moment, but if I know this is my only option to set up and have apps off the first TP mirrored, I might go buy a couple more things first.
    the touchpad profile doesn't have any impact on your phone profile, it just copies everything from it when you initialize the touchpad. Worst thing it could do is log you out of your first touchpad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    the touchpad profile doesn't have any impact on your phone profile, it just copies everything from it when you initialize the touchpad. Worst thing it could do is log you out of your first touchpad.
    this and IIRC someone posted on Twitter there were no problems
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...