Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bb147
  1.    #1  
    New to the whole hptp world coming from and still have ipad2 but couldnt resist todays deal. So what version of the ooerating system should be on the 2 units i ordered. Which one is current and can it be updated.
    Tia
    I think I may be able to get one... and that thought has crossed my mind too! if the stock OS is at 3.0, will it upgrade OTA to the latest 3.0.2?
    Quote Originally Posted by Guru2050 View Post
    I think I may be able to get one... and that thought has crossed my mind too! if the stock OS is at 3.0, will it upgrade OTA to the latest 3.0.2?
    Welcome to webOS. Your Touchpad will inform you if it needs to be updated to 3.0.2. if you would like, please go to software manager and it will perform an update for you.

Also make sure you go to the settings tab and go to accounts. you may sync any of the synergy accounts listed and all the information will sync to your contacts. It's beautiful!
    3.0.2 is the last OS you will get according to HP rep I spoke with.
    Welcome indeed! Get 3.0.2 right away.

-- Sent from my Palm TouchPad using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by ariker01 View Post
    Welcome to webOS. Your Touchpad will inform you if it needs to be updated to 3.0.2. if you would like, please go to software manager and it will perform an update for you.

Also make sure you go to the settings tab and go to accounts. you may sync any of the synergy accounts listed and all the information will sync to your contacts. It's beautiful!
    Correct but its actually in System Updates.
    This post is of my personal opinion and not that of my employer, its affiliates, or related partners.
    JonVon likes this.