Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I just ordered my Touchpad straight from HP's small bus. website.
    Anyone who wants to follow through with the 99 dollar deal follow these steps:

I ordered mine just now at 9:35PM EST on August 20.

*Please use Opera 11.50, it's the fastest and best way to get to buying the Touchpad.
    1.Go to HP Small Business Website
    2.Add touchpad to cart
    3.View touchpad in cart (you'll get an error)
    4.Keep refreshing the page until you get somewhere.
    5.Every step you go to, YOU WILL GET AN ERROR. KEEP REFRESHING THE PAGE.
    6. Pay for your new 100 dollar HP Touchpad and get confirmation.

By the way, something is wrong with HP's entire website so don't be discouraged. It's not just the Touchpad. If you try to buy a Pre2, you'll get the same error message.
    Thanks, I just did this and ordered 2. Got an order confirmation. Shipping was @ $38. We'll see if they arrive. I did not get any confirmation via email though. I printed out my order number.

Now with the Pre 2 on the business site, it's coming up $409, not $49.
    www.lgwebos.com user to user support.
    I followed your instructions and got an order number for a 32gb $149 plussix dollars and change for 2 day ups plus my state sales tax. Like you said you have to keep refreshing each page but it worked. I also just ordered one from b&h in nyc. See my posting re that. Tnx for the tip. Hope hp ships it.

Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post

*Please use Opera 11.50, it's the fastest and best way to get to buying the Touchpad.
    2.Add touchpad to cart

By the way, something is wrong with HP's entire website so don't be discouraged. It's not just the Touchpad. If you try to buy a Pre2, you'll get the same error message.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Hello,

I followed your steps and also got an order confirmation page, but I read on the web that this is a glitch on their small business website and there are none in stock.

Did you receive an order confirmation email?

Have you talked to a customer service representative?

Thanks
    whoa...that opera browser is amazing...finally got a confirmation number and says it is being processed
    last night I ordered one. I called the small business site, stayed on hold forever, ect. Ordered through the Rep. Kind of nervous though as I have not received a confirmation email. I do have an order confirmation number, so I will check monday on the status. All of this is happening while I am on vacation. Can't give it my full attention. Heartbroken. The Rep last night reported that the 16g was sold out. Got the 32g for $149. Hope it really comes.
    I'm stuck on Login & Register any ideas.
    are you using opera? just hit refresh, only took me once or twice hitting refresh
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Well I was able to stuggle thru the process on my iPad using Safari
    Ship date is reported as 8/26.
    Not holding my breath on the order being fulfilled
    I tried using the back button and resubmitting and it took forever, never completed.

Using the refresh button did the trick. They had a $21 shipping charge, but still a great deal.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Same thing. Ordered on my iPad. Order verification page refused to load but account was charged. Will call on Monday to find out what the deal is.
    Somewhat bad news for those that ordered on that site.

Twitter

"For those who ordered from SMB site, so sorry but it had glitch. Orders are out of stock. More coming soon. Stay tuned and try again."

"SMB site incorrect on TouchPad inventory. NO stock. #glitch"

I got a confirmation email from an order around 4:30 but I'm not so sure it worked for me.
    Well, I saved the confirm and receipt as a pdf that I can send if there are problems.

I joined this forum two years ago and bought a pre. As a 15 year Palm guy I had to make the transition. I realized that the Pre was a beta product that didn't serve my business needs so I returned the Pre and moved to BB. Recently migrated to Android, but I'm happy to once again own a product with a Palm heritage.

2.Add touchpad to cart

Which small business site is this? Can you post a link? On my computer it says out of stock.
    I got through and ordered one as well. I did not receive a confirmation email but I did get an order confirmation. However, when I check the order status I get this: We are unable to process your order, please contact a representative at 1-800-888-9909. Has anyone else gotten this on their order status?
    Yes just going very slow, Thanks
    Looks like I got one from hp small business! Way cool for $99

Sent from my Evo - so there!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    For those having problems accessing the site, HP is having massive glitching on the Small Business site. It looks like it's back up again so to access the site go to HP's normal website, and click on the plus next to the small business area in the drop down menu, you then click on tablets.

I hope I get it. I have the order number and the amount of tax and the customer number so if HP decides to crap out again, I'll have proof of my order. I'm crossing my fingers but I'm hearing HP might cancel the orders since it's out of stock(even though it's still showing in stock on the SB site)
    For those having problems accessing the site, HP is having massive glitching on the Small Business site. It looks like it's back up again so to access the site go to HP's normal website, and click on the plus next to the small business area in the drop down menu, you then click on tablets.

I hope I get it. I have the order number and the amount of tax and the customer number so if HP decides to crap out again, I'll have proof of my order. I'm crossing my fingers but I'm hearing HP might cancel the orders since it's out of stock(even though it's still showing in stock on the SB site)
    It would just be unbelievable to me if HP doesn't honor these orders when they do become available. It would just be another reason for my hate of HP to grow even more. They need to get their act together.
    I think it worked after just shy of a million clicks to refresh pages. I got an order confirmation page with "will deliver as available" as the shipping method. Thanks for the tip.

If this goes through I'll be a bit p.o.'d at the HP phone sales rep who told me they had sold out this morning. Still gonna try BB in the morning just in case.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast