Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Bought 3. Got a confirmation screen. We shall see.
    The site is very, very slow. Regardless of the fact that US retail seems to be completely sold out, HP probably still has inventory in warehouses or the channel pipeline.
    Dan Donovan
    I ordered got an order number, chose ship method, was state taxed etc but when i checked a few hours later on the site it sed no order pending but i think the site is very screwed up now and inundated. But I have printed proof and will call.

Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    For those having problems accessing the site, HP is having massive glitching on the Small Business site. It looks like it's back up again so to access the site go to HP's normal website, and click on the plus next to the small business area in the drop down menu, you then click on tablets.

I hope I get it. I have the order number and the amount of tax and the customer number so if HP decides to crap out again, I'll have proof of my order. I'm crossing my fingers but I'm hearing HP might cancel the orders since it's out of stock(even though it's still showing in stock on the SB site)
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I was chatting with a Palm (funny how that works) representative online and Robert(the rep.) told me to call HP to actually see if my order went through and if they would follow through. He gave me 3 numbers. I now have to pick and choose which one I should call.

I also hope it's 24/7 so I can call tomorrow. Also, I am happy to share the tip. I felt that you guys deserve to be in on this so that you won't feel unhappy if you can't get a 99 buck TP.
    If anyone wants the numbers, I have them below:

1 (800) 790 6947
    1 (888) 999-4747
    800-888-0262
    The 888-999-4747 is one of the numbers I called this morning trying to place an order. It seems to be Touchpad specific and had the shortest hold time. It's also the number with rep who said they were sold out.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Also, I just did some experimenting on the site. Apparently, HP has fixed most of the glitches(still acting up) and I found a way to see my order. It says it's being reviewed so it's an official order that's in the system. I hope the reviewer doesn't reject it.. There's no reason to.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    How do I get back to view my order status? I can't find a place to log in, my HP order number doesn't work, and I don't have a PO #...
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by insane42 View Post
    How do I get back to view my order status? I can't find a place to log in, my HP order number doesn't work, and I don't have a PO #...
    I found it hiding in a place you'll least expect. Go back into the small bus. page. (It'll be slow, but not much errors are there anymore) and go and the touchpad to your cart again like your going to buy it. Go to check out(it should load no problem) and click check out again, you shall reach the login page. STOP there. On the left side there should be a sidebar with some options. The option for "Order Status" will be there and click it. When you get to the order login page, put in your email and password that you used to make the order and after a bit of loading and slowness, you shall get to your order. You might end up getting an error before you get the page with the sidebar options.
    Quote Originally Posted by arthur5461 View Post
    I found it hiding in a place you'll least expect. Go back into the small bus. page. (It'll be slow, but not much errors are there anymore) and go and the touchpad to your cart again like your going to buy it. Go to check out(it should load no problem) and click check out again, you shall reach the login page. STOP there. On the left side there should be a sidebar with some options. The option for "Order Status" will be there and click it. When you get to the order login page, put in your email and password that you used to make the order and after a bit of loading and slowness, you shall get to your order. You might end up getting an error before you get the page with the sidebar options.
    Bingo, thank you.
    It doesn't make any sense though, why would Touchpads only be available on this sub-site of HP and not on the main site? It sounds more likely that it is a glitch allowing people to order non-existent Touchpads.
    I cant get it to work :/ when I press checkout I just get a blank screen. Its like someone at HP purposely does not want me to get a touchpad.
    I just tried Staples.com and it showed the 16GB for $399... I clicked on it and it showed on sale for $99 but marked down an additional $50 to $50!! I literally walked to the other room to grab my wallet and came back and they were sold out. Knew it was too good to be true!
    When I go to check out it says my cart is empty..any ideas?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Damn, been trying for the past 2.5 hours and still no luck! Wont let me get past the register screen
    Exhaust the body, Proceed the mind, Cultivate the spirit
    got to the payment screen but you can only pay by card and not by paypal?
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    NVM got it to go through after a few hundred refreshes. Order still hasn't processed yet though so I'm kinda worried.
    Quote Originally Posted by LHKJohn View Post
    NVM got it to go through after a few hundred refreshes. Order still hasn't processed yet though so I'm kinda worried.
    someone just posted a thread saying his order didnt go through..most likely they got too many orders from "businesses"
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    someone just posted a thread saying his order didnt go through..most likely they got too many orders from "businesses"
    Yeah I saw that. I'm hoping though since mine was actually in the cart for about 4 hours before it all went through, that I could be one of the lucky ones lol.

On a side note, I called every Best Buy within a 50 mile radius from me today and all were sold out. Just so happen to pass by one while on duty and low and behold they JUST started selling them for the price cut. There were about 20 people in line waiting for the go-ahead and the sales rep said that there were more than enough for all of us to get one. As the line began to move, I got a page from work that I had to be there ASAP. AHHHHHHGH! I was so tempted just to stick it out, but the line was moving slower than molasses, and I would have got in MAJOR trouble had I not responded.

Ah well, if I dont end up getting one, then I figure it just wasn't meant to be.
    I got through (finally) on HP Small business.

I had it running on IE, Firefox, Chrome, and Opera. Got through on Firefox after.

Got a order receipt but no email. Estimated ship date is 8/23
    It looks like some of the Best Buys in my area are no longer withholding their stock. I just ordered a 16gb from my local store with in store pickup. Previously, Touchpads were no where to be found on their site.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast