1.    #1  
    I really want to install patches on my TouchPad and I know this needs to be done through the homebrew community. Where do I start? I would really like to make this tablet run faster...do you guys have any suggestions?
    http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...-touchpad.html

Search my friend search. Also there's an app called preware homebrew that walks you through the process. I believe it's only 99 cents and shows your suppose for homebrew. Hope you buy it.
  3.    #3  
    Does this need to be done using a PC? I have a MacBook but I can use my home computer instead. Thank you by the way!
    Quote Originally Posted by kdabest9 View Post
    Does this need to be done using a PC? I have a MacBook but I can use my home computer instead. Thank you by the way!
    I have always used my MacBook to do everything on my webOS devices. No problem there. Once Preware is installed, you never need to go back in with a command line unless you're, well, like a lot of people here.
  5.    #5  
    Hey guys I can't install the Novacom driver! I keep getting this error message Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting ...does anyone know why?
    don't use a mac
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    don't use a mac
    i'll try that. thank you.
    try using windows
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    try using windows
    Just did and it worked! Appreciate your help.