1.    #1  
    I'm holding out some hope that HP will start selling the returned Best Buys stock in a few days, but I hope I'm online to catch it when it occurs.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    *raises hand*
    Nope, relieved. Saved me from a brief moment of insanity. I have many other things I can spend $100 on.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    I'll be waiting too...
    I got one. I have an Android that I like but I couldn't resist.

Maybe I'll sell one of them. I only use the Tablet for basic stuff for the most part, so probably the Android. I wand a decent document editor though first.
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitts View Post
    I'm holding out some hope that HP will start selling the returned Best Buys stock in a few days, but I hope I'm online to catch it when it occurs.
    best buy stores were already told to send them back to HP, they are probably already on a truck.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabe3 View Post
    best buy stores were already told to send them back to HP, they are probably already on a truck.
    At the store I went to they had pulled it off the floor along with all the promo materials; they said they weren't sending them back until Tuesday.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    i'm not furious, but i would like to buy one. if they're just returning them all to HP, why not sell one to me?
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    If it's the last webOS device I can get, I want one... Even if it's only to remember there was once a dream! :-)
    Damn, I really don't want to move to another platform, none of them are exciting to me.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Global Posts
    30 Global Posts
    Couldn't get one, but not furious. (Maybe a little "slighted" as a launch day pre - owner though.) I find hope in the fact that HP's website says "check back soon"...
    I've been told the official HP store will be restocking (probably on monday) .

A link to signup to be notified can be found at HP webOS - High connectivity, stability and security | HP® Official Site | U.S.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    Go to this website to sign up to be notified when more are available. Keep trying right now it keeps saying server too busy.

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/w...ility.html
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyJudy View Post
    Go to this website to sign up to be notified when more are available. Keep trying right now it keeps saying server too busy.

http://h41112.www4.hp.com/promo/w...ility.html
    either HP's servers are overloading with requests...or they need new servers...

BTW I definitely will be buying a Touchpad again(returned one to HP last week because it had dead pixels and was defintely not going to get one again after HP's original announcement but after this firesale I WANT ONE)...even without the Apps I still like webOS the most and at very least its a valuable web browser on the go with a few good apps still available...and at a $99 pricetag, I NEED IT!!!...I just wont get the touchstone...unless it goes on a firesale too

I still stand by the fact that the iPad is a giant iPhone, and I cannot stand Android's tablets its too clunky and cluttered...I played with both long enough to decide I don't like either of them...

The only thing I really want is Netflix...and maybe Skype/Oovoo...but I have a computer/Phone(that is not webOS) for that.
    Last edited by shoichikun808; 08/20/2011 at 08:07 PM.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Messerschmitts View Post
    Head to Best Buy. They selling them now at the discounted prices
    I used to believe in HP
    What best buy stock?they are selling them, GO GO GO about 35 of them went in minutes in a small town.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph3n View Post
    What best buy stock?they are selling them, GO GO GO about 35 of them went in minutes in a small town.
    Must have decided to sell recently. My location in Southern Indiana (Clarksville) has stock available
    I used to believe in HP
    Quote Originally Posted by sj4231 View Post
    Must have decided to sell recently. My location in Southern Indiana (Clarksville) has stock available
    Yes, tell the managers to check their email corporate has released stock for sale!

I went in and knew before the store manager

Two of the guys I ran into in line (in front of me) at office depot this morning where also there at Best buy and didn't even know, I think they ended up getting a couple more.
    Palm Pre- and BB Tour owner/hater
    haha I'm getting the same message. I bet now they wish they entered in at a much better price. They would have snatched up sales left and right from the beginning.