Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes
    Global Posts
    144 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dong1225 View Post
    Just asking, did some of you guys even try using the iPad 2?
    I got the TouchPad because I was interested in webOS and $99 price was impossible to ignore but compared to my sister's iPad 2, it's pretty horrible.
    I don't think Android tablets are any better (if not worse) than TouchPad so I'm curious how exactly you thought the Thrive tablet was better. It was one of the thicker ones from the pack when I tried.
    I've played with friends but I won't own an iOS device for reasons including, but not limited to iTunes. The Thrive... Was no thicker than the TP, definitely lighter. It has apps, is faster/smoother -- really, I can't say anything bad about it. We just didn't click, though perhaps I'd have loved it were it my first tablet. The TP is somehow more than the sum of its parts I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by theprawn View Post
    That's what I'm using for phone and love it though that's little help in the tablet sector. I just really don't like anything else out there even a little.
    Windows 8 looks like it is going to be good, but I dont know how they can be price competitive with free android.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12