Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I bought mine from HP on-line store, so no till receipt I scanned and sent them the page titled "invoice" that was the last of 4 sections of the ordering process on their own website.

This was rejected so I sent them the Pay-Pal payment confirmations this has been rejected.

Just sent them their email to me confirming acceptance of the order and a copy of the Master Packing Note, but surely they have enough information to be able to check their systems to finds that I bought it from them and they got paid for it?

I ordered from the HP UK Web store.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Well I bought mine from HP on-line store, so no till receipt I scanned and sent them the page titled "invoice" that was the last of 4 sections of the ordering process on their own website.

This was rejected so I sent them the Pay-Pal payment confirmations this has been rejected.

Just sent them their email to me confirming acceptance of the order and a copy of the Master Packing Note, but surely they have enough information to be able to check their systems to finds that I bought it from them and they got paid for it?

Why dont you ask HP for a copy of the invoice? That's what I did, they were quick and all has gone through ok.

-- Sent from my HP TouchPad using Communities
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
    Hi Redmist,
    How/who did you contact just got caught up in a maze of support pages etc. the info is on my account page just not sure how to use it?
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post

I too purchased from HP, but they sent me an invoice as a .pdf around the time of delivery rather than time of ordering.

Andrew
    I got refunded for my pre3 and touchpad on 21st Sept. Originally bought the TP from hp.com and pre3 on box.co.uk.

When I applied for refund I attached the PDF invoice originally sent by HP and Box.co.uk respectively.

All the best.
    Global Posts
    679 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by letstalk View Post
    Hi Redmist,
    How/who did you contact just got caught up in a maze of support pages etc. the info is on my account page just not sure how to use it?
    I replied to the email they send me confirming my order.
    Pilot 5000 > Pre > Pre2 > Pre3 > Galaxy Nexus
    TouchPad > Galaxy Tab 8.9
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12