Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
  1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    The 89 is an unconfirmed rumour that started on twitter - it's not fact. Until HP communicates something to retailers, they know as little as the rest of us.
    I just bought from John Lewis with this in mind...

Never Knowingly Undersold - John Lewis

They said they would match any rival store or HP if they don't drop the prices themselves.
    If the sale doesn't happen I will just return it

Wanted to beat the rush.

0 x 16gb in stock
    5 x 32gb in stock

Buy HP TouchPad, HP webOS 3.0, Dual-Core, 1GB RAM, 32GB, 9.7" Display online at JohnLewis.com
    [QUOTE=n00bftw;3084633]And 115pound for the 32 gb watch out for 2pm uk time, yeah buddy

[i]-- Sent from my Palm Pre using [url=

Hope yr info legit & will wait 2pm! Is that HP site itself.

Ironically my Pre2 battery is runing low sigh.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    0 x 16gb in stock
    Lol - hard to beat the rush for that number!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbyrne View Post
    Source?
    It came from hotdealsuk forum. Some guys brother works for HP. I was skeptical till HP Germany started their own firesale at similar prices, now it seems likely.
    It will happen in EMEA.
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Lol - hard to beat the rush for that number!
    Just keeping people in the loop!
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hagster View Post
    It came from hotdealsuk forum. Some guys brother works for HP. I was skeptical till HP Germany started their own firesale at similar prices, now it seems likely.
    Some guys brother who works for HP isnt vaild. Although it does looks likely its still a rumour.
  9. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    This is the UK equal to "some Sprint rep told me..."
    stickerboy and John21 like this.
    tht saurce from what i no of was from webosinternals or someone who has a brother working in hp

twitter post:
    Just confirmed UK price #HP #Touchpad 89-16GB, 115 - 32GB. Info communicated 2 resellers AM & updated on websites by this PM. ( via G+ ) hmmmmm
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Just rang HP telesales, OFFICIAL PRICING is 89 for the 16GB and 115 for the 32GB, they said to keep an eye on the website for further information very shortly.
  12. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    What a lot of scabs we brits are - picking over the corpse and pushing each other in the ribs while doing it!

Quote Originally Posted by John21 View Post
    I just bought from John Lewis with this in mind...

Never Knowingly Undersold - John Lewis

They said they would match any rival store or HP if they don't drop the prices themselves.
    If the sale doesn't happen I will just return it

Wanted to beat the rush.

0 x 16gb in stock
    5 x 32gb in stock

Buy HP TouchPad, HP webOS 3.0, Dual-Core, 1GB RAM, 32GB, 9.7" Display online at JohnLewis.com

Looks like they all sold out now!
    everywere is allready sold out (reserved) were i live ie pc world, currys, comet, and i guarentee that 90% of them people have never even touched a web os device before lmfao, maddddddd
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    no websites still havent updated..
    Quote Originally Posted by noobftw View Post
    everywere is allready sold out (reserved) were i live ie pc world, currys, comet, and i guarentee that 90% of them people have never even touched a web os device before lmfao, maddddddd
    And more than 80% have already 2-3 reservations on other stores too. Maybe tomorrow there will be some left.
    noobftw likes this.
    I reserved one near my parents home and one near mine, I am currently at my parents for a few days and really don't want to miss out on getting a Touchpad for these types of prices as I was going to get one anyway I think it's a bargain, forgetting that they are not making devices anymore, they haven't actually said they won't support from a software point of view, and if they have an extra millions or 2 people using webOS I think they might even do another update.
    noobftw likes this.
    webOS is going to end up like Arrested Development When it's too late, people will realize how great it was and want more
    OverlordsComing likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by noobftw View Post
    Since it's these people who seem to be stopping me from getting mine, I wouldn't be nearly so mad if they were saying "Let's check out this WebOS thing", but it's more "I'll sit on it until I can get that WebOS muck off it and put android on".

Sorry to keep banging on about it, but the first time loads of people are going to be exposed to WebOS and 90% of them have already decided it's rubbish. I've been evangelising the platform for ages and even now that friends are finally thinking about getting one for the price I'm *still* being told I don't know what I'm talking about as, apparently, android rocks. [head in hands]
    samlilli and noobftw like this.
    WebOS not going to end! It will live and be more successful then was before.

Around 2-3 million webos user now and this is really something for Samsung or HTC, even LG and Sony to start buying licenses.

Very soon there will be more smartphones and tablets with webos.

I just bought second Touchpad last night from amazon.com and put USA delivery address. I will buy one more if UK HP reduce it to 89.
    popabawa likes this.
Page 8 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121318 ... LastLast