Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
  1. xeonwales's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #121  
    I bought a TP the Day before the Suicide mission by HP. Hope i get a Price Match. If not, I have a 16Gb reserved in Argos from Yesterday & a 32Gb reserved in Comet this morning . Now if only I could reserve a Pre3
    Palm History:

    Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
  2. #122  
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    I bought a TP the Day before the Suicide mission by HP. Hope i get a Price Match. If not, I have a 16Gb reserved in Argos from Yesterday & a 32Gb reserved in Comet this morning . Now if only I could reserve a Pre3
    Dont worry, if the rumours are true, wake up early tomorrow and the price would have dropped. In germany its 79 euros, so around 80 here too? Thats a steal considering the hardware.
  3. #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by kel101 View Post
    Dont worry, if the rumours are true, wake up early tomorrow and the price would have dropped. In germany its 79 euros, so around 80 here too? Thats a steal considering the hardware.
    The catch here is that tomorrow there won't be any left :P
  4. #124  
    Quote Originally Posted by viper151 View Post
    The catch here is that tomorrow there won't be any stock left :P
    If it happens today there will be nothing left whatsoever.
  5. #125  
    If what Curry's / PC World say is correct, the fire sale's not starting until tomorrow in Ireland, and they won't be doing reservations because stocks are very low.

    TwitLonger — When you talk too much for Twitter

    That could mean that we'll have to wait in the UK as well.
  6. xeonwales's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #126  
    Hehe, glad i reserved two!! Argos reserved till end of today, Comet reserved till end of tomorrow
    Palm History:

    Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
  7. xeonwales's Avatar
    Posts
    52 Posts
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    #127  
    HP TouchPad 16GB UK Prices

    Keep any eye on this site - Has Live Touchpad prices for all major UK retailers
    Palm History:

    Treo 500 > Treo Pro > Pre > PrePlus > Touchpad
  8. #128  
    Damn.
  9. #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    HP TouchPad 16GB UK Prices

    Keep any eye on this site - Has Live Touchpad prices for all major UK retailers
    I need one of those for the pre 3
  10. #130  
    I tried reserving: no dice anywhere. It's good ol' british panic buying.

    It seems anyone in the know about this seems to have reserved about 20 at various stores on the off-chance. All argoses within a 15 mile radius of me are out of stock. And from what I'm reading, it's mostly people who don't give a toss about WebOS. I hate it when my pessimistic predictions come true. :-(
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by xeonwales View Post
    [url= TouchPad 16GB UK Prices[/url]

    Keep any eye on this site - Has Live Touchpad prices for all major UK retailers
    Thanks for link!
  12. #132  
    16gb are going to sell at 89pound in the uk :-)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  13. #133  
    BTW I called computeruniverse and they told me that Veer will be discounted later on.
    HP Veer WebOS - Cell Phones - computeruniverse.net
    It's a German website but I've ordered before and they deliver in UK.
    For Touchpad they are not sure yet.
  14. #134  
    And 115pound for the 32 gb watch out for 2pm uk time, yeah buddy

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  15. cgk
    cgk is offline
    cgk's Avatar
    Posts
    3,868 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    #135  
    I see the sale has already happened in Ireland.
  16. #136  
    What stores, more info ? Ohh and does any1 no if argos price match ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  17. samlilli's Avatar
    Posts
    91 Posts
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    #137  
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    What stores, more info ? Ohh and does any1 no if argos price match ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Where are you getting your info from about price and time?
  18. #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    What stores, more info ? Ohh and does any1 no if argos price match ?

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    From what i've read from others, no they don't
  19. rbyrne's Avatar
    Posts
    252 Posts
    Global Posts
    254 Global Posts
    #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    16gb are going to sell at 89pound in the uk :-)
    Source?
  20. #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by n00bftw View Post
    16gb are going to sell at 89pound in the uk :-)

    -- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    How do you know this? Unless you have solid evidence, please stop: it's bad ebough as it is.
Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111217 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions