Page 52 of 55 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 1092
Like Tree55Likes
    A little bird in the Distribution chain told me that some 16gb and 64gb (not a typing mistake!) will enter the Distribution chain on Wednesday.
    Global Posts
    164 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ballast View Post
    A little bird in the Distribution chain told me that some 16gb and 64gb (not a typing mistake!) will enter the Distribution chain on Wednesday.
    The chain generally or with any specific purchasing group, eg DSG, Argos, HP?
    the backend supply chain, not sure how these will appear at the front
    Quote Originally Posted by iWannaBeAdored View Post
    Just a FYI to anyone who bought from the US and is having their TouchPad shipped over to the UK.

My friend sent the package via first class international mail (priority mail) and it cost $29.90. 6-10 days I should expect it.
    Cheaper then I thought, I did a quick quote and it was about $46, won't know properly until next week.
    I stopped looking for a cheap touchpad after I got mine from comet and wondered what happened with argos?did they reduce the price or have people bought them ay full price hoping for a refund?
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by richardallen42 View Post
    Cleverboxes ebay shop have both 16gb & 32gb models available. 199 & 229 inc VAT & delivery. UK Addresses only.

I bought a Pre 3 from them, arrived next day.

HP TouchPad Tablet 32Gb - UK STOCK **FREE DELIVERY** | eBay

HP TouchPad Tablet 16Gb - UK STOCK **FREE DELIVERY** | eBay
    200 off is tempting...yet something is holding me back for some reason. Maybe i'm just not a fan of the TP in general or its me knowing that these things were selling for 89.
    Last edited by kanaka; 08/28/2011 at 09:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Hello all.
    I got 2 Touchpads from Carphone warehouse, thinking my son would want one. He doesnt, so I am happy to sell one to a UK member of this group at cost ie 115 for 32 G Touchpad. I live in Penarth near Cardiff: you can come pick it up or I will post it if you pay postage.
    Boxed, unopened, still in courier package. I also have a screen protector: would prefer the buyer took that too for 7.50, also cost price.
    BTW thanks to all for the Forums and help, particularly the sticky at the front of this forum which has really helped me to speed up my TP.
    Best
    S
  8. 27
    Quote Originally Posted by oldfatgit View Post
    Hello all.
    I got 2 Touchpads from Carphone warehouse, thinking my son would want one. He doesnt, so I am happy to sell one to a UK member of this group at cost ie 115 for 32 G Touchpad. I live in Penarth near Cardiff: you can come pick it up or I will post it if you pay postage.
    Boxed, unopened, still in courier package. I also have a screen protector: would prefer the buyer took that too for 7.50, also cost price.
    BTW thanks to all for the Forums and help, particularly the sticky at the front of this forum which has really helped me to speed up my TP.
    Best
    S
    I want it.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    please contact me by pm: online now!
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    oldfatgit:
    did you get my pm?

It shows 0 sent on the web interface?
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
    I call next in line
    No offence to genuine sellers, but watch out for scams people!!
    If anyone is interested, I am selling one 16G for 180 including shipping. I can show you pictures and proof if you want.
    I was on the phone to Carphone warehouse customer service yesterday afternoon as they have managed to completely miss place my order for the Case (I got the touchpad from comet). The guy told me that they were getting more stock of the Touchpad in 'next week'. Take this for what you will, but I didn't ask, he offered the info after I said "it's just the case, not like that should have sold out like the touchpad no one can get".
    Last edited by OverlordsComing; 08/28/2011 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Clarity
    I'm noticing very little response from members when users like peteism mention selling theirs for a profit. After all the talk about profiteering gits buying too many and ruining it for others, I would rather not see these in here and find it a bit annoying!
    Last edited by kingofbeans; 08/28/2011 at 07:31 PM.
    NiceGuy and zwergholdrio like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by kingofbeans View Post
    I'm noticing very little response from members when users like peteism mention selling theirs for a profit. After all the talk about profiteering gits buying too many and ruining it for other, I would rather not see these in here and find it a bit annoying!
    Agreed
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I'm noticing very little response from members when users like peteism mention selling theirs for a profit. After all the talk about profiteering gits buying too many and ruining it for others, I would rather not see these in here and find it a bit annoying!
    Profiteering is one thing, selling an extra device at a reasonable price to help cover your costs is another.

Please try not to take out your frustrations on users offering a useful service.

ps, sales go in the marketplace section.
  18. awj
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Although this article is a few days old, what it speaks of has yet to occur. I think it only applies to the US though:

HP TouchPads Slated For Return To Best Buy? | TechCrunch
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    Profiteering is one thing, selling an extra device at a reasonable price to help cover your costs is another.

Please try not to take out your frustrations on users offering a useful service.

ps, sales go in the marketplace section.
    I'm sure most of the ebay sellers havent got a lot of touchpads to sell... So one "extra device" is probably the norm. Also more than double cost is not "a reasonable price" in my book. I just don't like to see this in this thread. As you say, their is a marketplace section. Users are welcome to do that their, and let people decide if that is "reasonable" or not.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Also more than double cost is not "a reasonable price" in my book.
    Depends how much you paid for it in the first place.