Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354041424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    honestly feel i have to kill someone or something, days trying to get a touchpad or pre3 and nothing, and getting sick of starign at webpages that wont load.
    Try calling cleverboxes. They say they have 160 in stock as per their tweet. Waiting to get the go-ahead from HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amohazab View Post
    Try calling cleverboxes. They say they have 160 in stock as per their tweet. Waiting to get the go-ahead from HP.
    and cleverboxes.com is dead
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    They never said they had any in stock, only that they would update about stock availability and pricing. They are probably waiting on answers from HP just as we're waiting on answers from them...
    website stuck loading as per usual :/

/facedesk
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Apparently HP's own stock was sold to employees - which, judging by the 90 a pop sale of the Pre2 a few months back, half of them will end up on ebay at twice the price.
    UK HP employees received an email this morning offering the 16GB for 69 and the 32GB for 109. They were sold out within around 10 minutes I'd guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran9558 View Post
    and cleverboxes.com is dead
    they are not taking web orders!
    FYI - I just got back from Comet store in Taunton (somerset) and they still had a functioning touchpad on a display in store with a stupid price next to it (350 I think).

Might be worth calling them up, asking them to check their system on the price and send it to your local store if your still looking
    i wonder if any high street retaliler is still sold out cause i just checked HP UK tweets advising to check with them but nothing has changed online
    they are not taking web orders!
    personally id still need to get on thir website to find correct phone contact info
    called Cleverboxes. Gets through easily which only meant one thing, they are sold out.
    Just had this from Dixons.

Dear *****,

Thank you for your recent Dixons order.

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

Your order number: DIX***********

What happens next?

We will contact you to discuss your order.

I ordered at like 6:05PM.

Gutted!
    ordered at 00:03 on 23rd got a confirmation email without delivery estimate and now this:

Hello,

We wanted to give you an update on the status of your order xxxxxxx.

We are writing to let you know that we have cancelled the following item from your order:

------------------------------------------------------

Asin: B0054689MQ

Title: HP TouchPad 9.7 inch Tablet PC (16GB, Glossy Black) - UK Version

------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to offer this item for sale. Our supplier has informed us that this item has been discontinued and is no longer available.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this causes.

We hope to see you again soon at Amazon.co.uk.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department
    Amazon.co.uk
    EDIT: Got the same email from Amazon as Kamran
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by billyboy View Post

Dear *****,

Unfortunately we may have a problem with progressing your order within the timescale indicated on our website. We will contact you shortly to discuss the matter with you, but in the meantime please accept our apologies for the potential delay.

What happens next?

Gutted!
    I had a similar email from PC World. When I phoned up to ask, they effectively said that they'd sold more than they had in stock... I'm doubting either will get any further stock now, but I've left my order on the system just in case.
    Just got the same email. *cries a little*
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Had the same email as above from Amazon too...
    I have had a bounce mail from Amazon as well for my 89 order.

My HPTP 312 order from Amazon pre price drop is on it's way - I have a query with them about price adjustment - but I suspect they won't honor the price drop and it will go back for an amazon employee at 89!

So I expect (being pessimistic) that I will only get the Pre 3 I have a confirmed order for (I hope).

Dear *****,

What happens next?

Gutted!
    I ordered from dixons as well, yesterday at 10:00am... in about half and hour I got confirmation and 15 min after I got email that my order is being prepared for delivery and as soon as that ready they will email me the parcel track number. That has not happened yet, phoned them and they said that they have none on stock and somebody will contact me within few days.... is it same story with you...?
    Yes that's exactly what happened. I ordered on Monday night at literally minutes after the sale went live.
    Yes that's exactly what happened. I ordered on Monday night at literally minutes after the sale went live.
    Right... I still haven't received the cancellation email...little hope there...